Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,715 members, 7,840,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! (2808 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by iice(f): 2:47am On Jun 18, 2010
Pweety4me:

Lolz gud on ya gurl i can't be dat hard & direct! lipsrsealed

Well it sort of made my brothers' work easier.  They didn't have to worry, so they aren't the overbearing overprotective kind of guys.  They had a blast watching guys trying to woo me  grin
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by rhymz(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2010
boomii:

Can't remember the first time but there was this time I remember vividly.

I was in JS 2 on holidays from boarding school so my mum sent me to buy something from a near by shop, on my way back a guy stopped me and started wooing ,from no where my Dad surfaced and tongue lashed the guys and even threaten to have him arrested.

He told me to enter the car and we zoomed off,I was grounded for a week for just hearing the guy out. The guy still doesn't talk to me after more than 12yrs.
. . .hahahaha. . .i can imagine your dad shouting threats and insults at the bobo and the guy giving that "cunning man smile" that shows up when one has been caught red handed. . . My dad has done sth similar to a guy that was presumptuous and stupid enough to look for my El sister in the house when my ol man was in the house and in a bad mood caused by my sis. The guy rang the bell and when I opened the door, he told me he was looking for cynthia which was my El sis english name, I feigned like I didn't know who he was talking about. I told him no1 lives here by that name but homey just wont let up, he started describing and in the process pupsi come jam us for door. . O boy see query. . .yes young man who are you looking for? Homeboy lost composure and lied that he was a friend of mine, O boy I just stood there looking dazed, like, dis homez dey craze? Pupsi just flung his eyes at me, he didn't ve to look at me twice to decipher stuff, he just knew the guy was looking for my sister. na so the ol man raise im voice; now listen and listen very carefully, young man, if I ever see you or your look-alike around this place again, I will detain you and make your life miserable. . . . Na so the man begin dey shout threat and insults. homeboy just dey there still like computer wey hibernate, looking clueless and stupid , na yes sir yessir na im just dey fall 4rm im lips. Meanwhile, my sister no dare comot for her room, it was realy terrible. . After then, if the guy see me for road him go just dey form serious face, come carry eye put for yonda. . Me i kukuma no too blame am jare, the insult wey my palla throway for d boy head no be small matter. . Lol

1 Like

Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by rhymz(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2010
james1:

No way!
Ziggyjoel why does rhmz think he has the sole honour of interviewing all them gorgeous gurls?
. . . .sorry bruva, it's the game, don't hate the playa, blame it on the game. . . Bsidz Ziggyjoe was just acting like a Perv, stroking his candy in a wholly female thread, coooome on! That was disgusting abeg!
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by rhymz(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2010
Carolece
na God na im save you sha O. . .home boy was in a hurry to xpress his luv, I guez. . Hahahaha. . We can 4give the guy for juvenile deliquency. . Brouhahaha. . Oyibo!
iice
so before guyz go don gist their mind you go just silence them with No. . Hahaha. . That is so cruel O! Well sha, like my friend will say when he sees a fine gurl: this one go good to chop insult for im head. . Hahahaha. . I gues you that type wey agbalagbi go go chop insult for. . Hehehe. . Besidz, i find it disgusting when my friends make passes at my sisters or niece, I don't know why but I just become defensive and combative. . .i remember one asking me if my niece was upstairs in the house, O boy I told him no that she had gone back to sch, only for the yeye gal(lol) gal to just show up as we dey gist. . Hehehe. . D guy just luk me, na im i start my cunning man laf. . .
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by iice(f): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2010
rhymz:

iice
so before guyz go don gist their mind you go just silence them with No. . Hahaha. . That is so cruel O! Well sha, like my friend will say when he sees a fine gurl: this one go good to chop insult for im head. . Hahahaha. . I gues you that type wey agbalagbi go go chop insult for. . Hehehe. .

No need for insults nau. No is enough, if hin nor gree hear, na hin saliva hin dey waste.

rhymz:

Besidz, i find it disgusting when my friends make passes at my sisters or niece, I don't know why but I just become defensive and combative. . .i remember one asking me if my niece was upstairs in the house, O boy I told him no that she had gone back to sch, only for the yeye gal(lol) gal to just show up as we dey gist. . Hehehe. . D guy just luk me, na im i start my cunning man laf. . .

You get. Boys get boys, so you get protective when you know a guy wants to mess around with your sisters or someone.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2010
If d thread wus abt guys u'd av seen dem ugly ladies laffin lyke mon*keys,
Am so surprisd dat dey aint telin nuttin,
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by rhymz(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2010
iice:

No need for insults nau.  No is enough, if hin nor gree hear, na hin saliva hin dey waste.

You get.  Boys get boys, so you get protective when you know a guy wants to mess around with your sisters or someone. 
. . .not like all of em are going to mess around though, it is just a guy thing. . . I know of a friend who noticed I was always visiting him but I spent more time gisting with his sisters especially the one that was very heavy at the cheast. He just knew I was up to sth, he would shout unneccessarily at his sisterz esp the one big chested one and they would be so uneasy when am around. It came to a point sef, the guy com dey strong jaw any time wey im see me, i just knew what it was all about so I used my head anyway. Is not like I wanted to mess around though. So it is a male thingy I guez!
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by iice(f): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2010
lol i know it's not all who want to mess around.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by james1(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2010
Rhymz.am petitioning these ladies,note that they are just scratching the surface:they are very careful not to give deep details,playing to the gallery as usual.
Women,we men pass through an early stage too,if it was our topic the story would have been different with you interfering and getting upset.
TELL THE WHOLE STORY!
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by laprince(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2010
Imanuelle:

If d thread wus abt guys u'd av seen dem ugly ladies laffin lyke mon*keys,
Am so surprisd dat dey aint telin nuttin,

what is happening to the ladies?
If it were a male's own, they will contribute and even complain of being interrupted
now it's your to share, but you are not sharing anything.

you're making everything very dull.
james1:

Rhymz.am petitioning these ladies,note that they are just scratching the surface:they are very careful not to give deep details,playing to the gallery as usual.
Women,we men pass through an early stage too,if it was our topic the story would have been different with you interfering and getting upset.
TELL THE WHOLE STORY!

ladies, plz share your experiences naaaaa
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by spikedcylinder: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
His name was Chibuzor and we used to live in the same estate. I was 11yrs old and in JSS2 when all of a sudden, Chibozor decided he I was now fair game. He musta been about 12 or 13 at the time.
Every evening after lesson, the yeye boy would trail me like a demon from the lesson center to my house. He didn't have the liver to talk to me so he'll just walk about 2 yards behind me with all his 45 teeth on display.
Eventually, before the end of the holiday and I was about to go back to boarding school, he asked me out and I beat him with my red lesson bag.
The end.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by iice(f): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2010
lmfao grin grin
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by Africanqueen2(f): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2010
spikedcylinder:

His name was Chibuzor and we used to live in the same estate. I was 11yrs old and in JSS2 when all of a sudden, Chibozor decided he I was now fair game. He musta been about 12 or 13 at the time.
Every evening after lesson, the yeye boy would trail me like a demon from the lesson center to my house. He didn't have the liver to talk to me so he'll just walk about 2 yards behind me with all his 45 teeth on display.
Eventually, before the end of the holiday and I was about to go back to boarding school, he asked me out and I beat him with my red lesson bag.
The end.

Lol. . . Na so!!!
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by bxcode(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2010
laprince:

what is happening to the ladies?
If it were a male's own, they will contribute and even complain of being interrupted
now it's your to share, but you are not sharing anything.

you're making everything very dull.
ladies, plz share your experiences naaaaa

Not bad for a beginner smiley smiley
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
spikedcylinder: His name was Chibuzor and we used to live in the same estate. I was 11yrs old and in JSS2 when all of a sudden, Chibozor decided he I was now fair game. He musta been about 12 or 13 at the time.
The end.
loooooool my sista ur funny smiley
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by Agrika: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
Since the age of 5 men have been refering to me as "my wife", i dont know if that counts, but the one i remember vividly was in JSS3, when one yeye boy in our class dropped a "love letter" in my school bag without my knowledge, so when i reached home, i kept the bag in dinning table, so my elder brother who had the annoying habit of searching my bag to check for pens, pencil, mathset etc, now saw the letter, the wicked boy didnt even confront me, he took the letter straight to my mum, hmmm.....i can only say that after the lecture and flogging i received then from her i had a temporary phobia for boys......as for the guy my elder brother who was the then labour prefect of our school took care of him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Fantastic Questions That Can Save Your Relationship! / Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ? / Is This An Insult OR An Honourable Thing To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.