Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building (35028 Views)

New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) / The Moment Emirates Arrives Abuja International Airport New Terminal (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by sirelexzy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nice.
we will get there slowly but surely
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
According to wailers it was initiated by GEJ

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Pozzy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why is Enugu not included?

FriendNG:
Things You Should Know

1. It will be commissioned in October 2018

2. It has two modern multilevel car parks, a shopping area, among others.

3. Similar projects are ongoing in Portharcourt, Kano, Lagos.

4. An independent power supply will be built in the airport.

5. It is connected with the Abuja Metro rail.

6. The airport will be connected to the city main water supply.

7. The new terminal will be for international flights while the old 1 for demostic.

8. It will be used as major hub for Air Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by oluakin1oflagos(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
All I Want Is Development Irrespective The Political Party Involve

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Butterflyle0: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Another good one. I saw the projected aerial view by the time all is finished and it looked awesome.

This is very commendable.

PMB is making me proud daily.

Soon our national carriers will arrive and I will be even more proud to be a Nigerian with our very own national carrier.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Adamsking(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
sean1000x:

Tell them oh...afonja nearly killed that woman!
. Aboki Stella did nothing. Remember she and Jonathan left Port Harcourt Airport in ruins, prevented the repairs and construction of the airport to meet international standards because they had issues with amaechi. And you giving her credit. What about the 200 something million naira car she bought with Airport money. That's were her credit is oo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by GreatManBee: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
FriendNG:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/october-wait-for-abuja-airport-s-new-terminal-begins-262992.html

Really nice. I had once almost cried at the state of our airports. The one in Lagos and Abuja.
The last time I was in Lome, the airport in the small countries was really beautiful.
Not to talk of other other countries. We'll get there.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by victorazyvictor(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
kaorama:

You don't even know they people you defend. Amechi is not from SE but SS. How will you know what you are talking?

grin finish him grin
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Aquactic(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Heffalump:

Always tapping on the past glory of the last administration.
There is no glory in the past except in the present.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by iyke4(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pozzy:

They are constructing a new terminal building in Enugu as well, you can check online to be sure about it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by leviaka: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
What about Enugu airport ?
It's good to be fair, the wealth of Nigeria is not in Yoruba land or the NW
Till their is fairness nothing will move
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
olujastro:
Only God knows how desperate I am to see Nigeria develop massively in infrastructure.
Never in our history have we witnessed such massive infrastructural developments in Nigeria. Then I begin to wonder. What exactly did the PDP governments do for Nigeria in 16yrs other than looting the treasury dry.
This government is delivering this much on roads, rail, airports, housing, power, inland ports, etc. in less than 4yrs.Imagine what would happen in 8yrs or 16yrs!

Never again will those PDP guys ever gain access to our national treasury!

Shut your trash buhari have not done anything in power and housing abi nor be this country you dey
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Oblang(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pozzy:

Ask Google...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Dreydoe(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
so make i fry cake
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by CoolAmbience(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
FRANNN:
Mediocre

We like it like that. Leave it for us.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by olujastro: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jesse25:

Shut your trash buhari have not done anything in power and housing abi nor be this country you dey
Ordinarily I should have ignored you for your language. You could have easily asked instead to cure your ignorance on developments in the housing and power sectors.
Check @FMPWH on twitter to see what's going on across the country in those sectors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Adeyinka123: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
This government serious o!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by 4Play(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
The way these projects work is that the Chinese government pay the Chinese construction firms who do the work whilst the Nigerian government will pay back the cost. This way, the Nigerian government is not entrusted with the money. This is why they are on track to be delivered whoever is in Aso Rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by 4Play(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Another good one. I saw the projected aerial view by the time all is finished and it looked awesome.

This is very commendable.

PMB is making me proud daily.

Soon our national carriers will arrive and I will be even more proud to be a Nigerian with our very own national carrier.

The government of China pays Chinese contractors for the work and are to be reimbursed by the Nigerian government. This has nothing to do with PMB.
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by CoolAmbience(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
tribalistseun:
Goodluck project, thank you for everything

Everything Goodluck project, you mean he didn't complete anyone at all....isn't that an indictment of some sort?

Now, you are simply agreeing to the fact that his poor management of the economy and inability to save during the windfall remain major contributors to the economic challenges we face today.

How could he leave all projects undone with crude selling at over $100/barrel for most of his stay?? What is his project completion rate? I advise that you research that. Ensure you research that. Don't be a lazy youth.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by lexy2014: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Excellent. Buhari is working!!! Amaechi the fierce lion from SS is hustling!! We are moving forward!! No looking back!!!
is amaechi in charge of Nigerian airports?
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by kikake: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Buhari made north the centre piece of his government's development efforts. He is enjoying the fun.
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Butterflyle0: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
4Play:

The government of China pays Chinese contractors for the work and are to be reimbursed by the Nigerian government. This has nothing to do with PMB.

I guess the Chinese government came here, took over our government, Negotiated the terms of the project with themselves, authorized the project themselves, gave themselves access to the airport right?

You people shock me with your nonsensical comments.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by kikake: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
olujastro:
Nice.
Only God knows how desperate I am to see Nigeria develop massively in infrastructure.
Never in our history have we witnessed such massive infrastructural developments in Nigeria. Then I begin to wonder. What exactly did the PDP governments do for Nigeria in 16yrs other than looting the treasury dry?
This government is delivering this much on roads, rail, airports, housing, power, inland ports, etc. in less than 4yrs. Imagine what would happen in 8yrs or 16yrs!

Never again will those PDP guys ever gain access to our national treasury! People ask what's the difference between APC and PDP? APC is prodevelopment while PDP is prolooting and abandoned projects.

These are PDP projects.

Only a fool would believe that Buhari govt would plan, build and complete these projects in 2 and 1/2 years. Buhari appointed cabinet members after six months of his govt

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by King44(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
krattoss:
Seeing piscy steps turns me off.
What happened to escalators? undecided
This is Nigeria's capital city for crying out loud, it should be class and nothing less but class.

But in any way, half a loaf is better than none. Many could have looted the money and nobody go cough.
SAME QUESTION BOTHERING MY MIND, NO ESCALATORS DESPITE HOW ATTRACTIVE IT LOOKS EVEN IF NA ONE OR TWO, SUCH GOOD STRUCTURE DESERVES AT LEAST TWO, I AM IMAGINING HOW STRESSFUL IT WILL BE TO CLIMB THAT STAIR CASE AFTER WALKING FOR SOME MINUTES INSIDE THE TERMINAL, AT LEAST ALL THIS HALF LOAVES OF BREAD WE ARE GETTING HERE AND THERE IS BETTER THAN GETTING NON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Netherlands Tourist Visa / Stranded Corpers Seize Azman Air Laptops After Cancelled Flight (Video) / Lady On Bike In Ibadan Carries Load On Her Head (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.