Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building (35059 Views)

New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) / The Moment Emirates Arrives Abuja International Airport New Terminal (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by ahbey(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/october-wait-for-abuja-airport-s-new-terminal-begins-262992.html

Thank you GEJ for this project. APC hope u guys are having the same kind of project to continue by the new govt that is coming. Initiate your own project APC.....kai
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by FriendNG: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
lexy2014:
is amaechi in charge of Nigerian airports?

He is in charge of Federal Ministry Of Transport. Ministry of Aviation is now under ministry of transport with a Minister of state for Aviation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Butterflyle0: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
kikake:

These are PDP projects.

Only a fool would believe that Buhari govt would plan, build and complete these projects in 2 and 1/2 years. Buhari appointed cabinet members after six months if his govt

Is Abuja international airport a PDP project? Its not who begins the remodelling that takes the honour it is who is able to finish it.

Even if PDP did not do it, PMB would have seen the need for refurbishment because the airport was already falling apart.

3 years did this and 3 years is also about to revive our formerly dead National carrier which PDP killed and buried.

Keep on deceiving yourselves with your PDP did this rubbish

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by kizyalex10(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
FriendNG:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/october-wait-for-abuja-airport-s-new-terminal-begins-262992.html

stupid abuja airport that defrauded me d last time i moved from there.crazy people .even if themblike let them make it all glass.i wont follow there again
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Butterflyle0: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
ahbey:

Thank you GEJ for this project. APC hope u guys are having the same kind of project to continue by the new govt that is coming. Initiate your own project APC.....kai

There are about 58,000 abandoned projects by successive governments in Nigeria. No point adding more to the list of abandonment. Its time to finish what others have dubiously and wickedly abandoned and this government is doing just that for once in the history of Nigeria.

The latest was the link rail to ajaokuta steel mill and it has already been test run and the next would be the ajaokuta steel.mill itself which has been abandoned for 34 years by successive governments.

Oh and by the way Boro port is now also up and running.

Kudos to PMB.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by kikake: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I guess the Chinese government came here, took over our government, Negotiated the terms of the project with themselves, authorized the project themselves, gave themselves access to the airport right?

You people shock me with your nonsensical comments.

And fools believe that Buhari govt of two-and-half years would conceive, negotiate with the Chinese, design, build and complete these projects.

These are projects started by the Jonathan govt. Some were conceived during OBJ govt

Buhari govt has been more interested in cattle and spread of Fulani settlements in the south

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Butterflyle0: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
kikake:

And fools believe that Buhari govt of two-and-half years would conceive, negotiate with the Chinese, design, build and complete these projects.

These are projects started by the Jonathan govt. Some were conceived during OBJ govt

Buhari govt has been more interested in cattle and spread of Fulani settlements in the south

Dummy you do not even know that your foolishness is like the 10th wonder of the world right now.

So it takes 16 years to conceive, plan and execute the refurbishment of one international airport?

PDP in 16 years did nothing but destroy the pride of Nigeria as they erased our national carrier and in 3 years what they could not conclude in 16 years is happening right before our eyes.

It shows that indeed the PDP government were frauds, liars and deceivers.

You can smash your head on a pole out of anger but that's the truth.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Blue3k(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
This project is being finished after my trip to abuja undecided oh well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by 4Play(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I guess the Chinese government came here, took over our government, Negotiated the terms of the project with themselves, authorized the project themselves, gave themselves access to the airport right?

You people shock me with your nonsensical comments.

The agreement was reached by the GEJ government - work started during his tenure. Are you now going to start praise-singing GEJ?

You have to be an odious nincompoop to think that this arrangement and the manner of its actualization does not cast our governments in negative light.
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
GreatManBee:

Really nice. I had once almost cried at the state of our airports. The one in Lagos and Abuja.
The last time I was in Lome, the airport in the small countries was really beautiful.
Not to talk of other other countries. We'll get there.
if you don't shut up i will shut that stinking mouth of yours with a dirty slap!!which lome airport?
Na so dem go dey lie lie.i have been round africa and most of these so called smaller countries are shit compared to naija,so what are you talking about?
Lome airport my ass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by objobj: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
4Play:

The government of China pays Chinese contractors for the work and are to be reimbursed by the Nigerian government. This has nothing to do with PMB.

Excuse me?

We must keep politics aside for once. Remember the day of judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Butterflyle0: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
4Play:

The agreement was reached by the GEJ government - work started during his tenure. Are you now going to start praise-singing GEJ?

You have to be an odious nincompoop to think that this arrangement and the manner of its actualization does not cast our governments in negative light.

So GEJ negotiated what you call negative based on agreements made and actualization yet you cannot stop praising the same buffoon despite how you just slammed him above.

cheesy

I did tell you that your foolishness is like the 10th wonder of the world and you jus confirmed it.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by GreatManBee: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
nwanneni:
if you don't shut up i will shut that stinking mouth of yours with a dirty slap!!which lome airport?
Na so dem go dey lie lie.i have been round africa and most of these so called smaller countries are shit compared to naija,so what are you talking about?
Lome airport my ass
When was the last time you were in Lome sir?
By the way can you give your arguements without name-calling and insults?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by objobj: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
ahbey:

Senseless talk. Best plsss
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by londoner: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
kikake:

These are PDP projects.

Only a fool would believe that Buhari govt would plan, build and complete these projects in 2 and 1/2 years. Buhari appointed cabinet members after six months of his govt

Construction began before Bihari was even president. Construction began in 2014 Bihari became president after that. Same with the railways, construction started before Bihari was president.
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
GreatManBee:

When was the last time you were in Lome sir?
By the way can you give your arguements without name-calling and insults?
last week and i am in cameroon as we speak.(wood export things)
So i know what i am saying!!!these people don't have infrastructure!!!
If you want to belittle nigeria,make sure you bring a fair competition.smaller countries my ass!!!×5
Take offense if you like,i dont care!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by GreatManBee: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
nwanneni:
last week and i am in cameroon as we speak.(wood export things)
So i know what i am saying!!!these people don't have infrastructure!!!
If you want to belittle nigeria,make sure you bring a fair competition.smaller countries my ass!!!×5
Take offense if you like,i dont care!!!!!
I was also in the same Cameroon last week and Lome. Cameroon is trash. I made an example of the Lome airport as I was there on my way back to naija. Frankly is far better than what we have currently. That is my submission. Have a good day.
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by 4Play(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

So GEJ negotiated what you call negative based on agreements made and actualization yet you cannot stop praising the same buffoon despite how you just slammed him above.

cheesy

I did tell you that your foolishness is like the 10th wonder of the world and you jus confirmed it.

Ignoramus, can you point out where I am praising GEJ? Both GEJ and PMB, and oafs like you who praise them, are buffoons. This is why the only major construction projects on track in Nigeria are ones where the Nigeria government was not left with the responsibility of awarding the contracts themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
GreatManBee:

I was also in the same Cameroon last week and Lome. Cameroon is trash. I made an example of the Lome airport as I was there on my way back to naija. Frankly is far better than what we have currently. That is my submission. Have a good day.
"better" is relative to who the judge is.
Question is,can we trust your judgement?
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by zeepaidinfull: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
am in tears of joy making this comment right now.. anyone that come here and say buhari is a failure will die of eye pains, neck pain, leg pain, brain pain, sacrum pain, liver pain, kidney pain, stomach pain, teeth pain above will be in pains even in hell... Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Butterflyle0: 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
4Play:

Ignoramus, can you point out where I am praising GEJ? Both GEJ and PMB, and oafs like you who praise them, are buffoons. This is why the only major construction projects on track in Nigeria are ones where the Nigeria government was not left with the responsibility of awarding the contracts themselves.

Doofus you mean like the boro port, ajaokuta link rail and steel mill, 2nd Niger bridge, Our incoming national carrier etc are not being funded by the government of the day or were not awarded by the government?

Oga pack your brain from the floor where you dropped it. You are hardwired to spew nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by hmuhammad(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Heffalump:

Always tapping on the past glory of the last administration.
mention 3 projects GEJ started and completed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Seetto: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
leviaka:
What about Enugu airport ?
It's good to be fair, the wealth of Nigeria is not in Yoruba land or the NW
Till their is fairness nothing will move
U guys are always unhappy with the developmental stride of this administration.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by GreatManBee: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
nwanneni:
"better" is relative to who the judge is.
Question is,can we trust your judgement?

Ok. I am only going to share one picture. Other pictures contain people who may not want to be seen here. So judge for yourself. Is this picture below anywhere close to MMIA Lagos? This is Lome airport.

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by 4Play(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Doofus you mean like the boro port, ajaokuta link rail and steel mill, 2nd Niger bridge, Our incoming national carrier etc are not being funded by the government of the day or were not awarded by the government?

Oga pack your brain from the floor where you dropped it. You are hardwired to spew nonsense.

I just realised I am debating a BMC poster, you and the PDP fan boys are like 2 cheeks of the same leperous butts.

None of those projects are on track to be delivered, if at all, on time and at reasonable costs.

2nd Niger bridge and national carrier indeed....you people engage in dishonesty and idiocy like its performance art.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Seetto: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
londoner:

Construction began before Bihari was even president. Construction began in 2014 Bihari became president after that. Same with the railways, construction started before Bihari was president.
If buhari intention was to abandon past projects. He would have done that outrightly , he was sincere to have completed project initiated by past administration , what is d essence of initiating a new projects when there hundreds yet to be completed .

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Butterflyle0: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
4Play:

I just realised I am debating a BMC poster, you and the PDP fan boys are like 2 cheeks of the same leperous butts.

None of those projects are on track to be delivered, if at all, on time and at reasonable costs.

2nd Niger bridge and national carrier indeed....you people engage in dishonesty and idiocy like its performance art.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I am no BMC poster boy. I am simply a guy who sees good and appreciates it ANALYTICALLY devoid of emotions, religiosity and ethnicity.

Boro port is completed and will be commissioned in August (google is your friend)

2nd Nige bridge is 60% finished and work is still heavily ongoing as we speak (google is also your friend or you can use YouTube)

Our national carrier has by the end of his year to take off (google is more than a friend for you here)

A lot of you antagonists are like a rotten fart In the midst of millions of people (it never does travel far)

Kindly stop trying to infect me with your legendary foolishness. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by londoner: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Seetto:

If buhari intention was to abandon past projects. He would have done that outrightly , he was sincere to have completed project initiated by past administration , what is d essence of initiating a new projects when there hundreds yet to be completed .

Yes, it's good it was completed now. There would be absolutely no point in abandoning past projects and Buhari did say clearly that he would be continuing the good projects that started in the administration before his. In fact the culture of abandoning perfectly good projects has been the bain of steady infrastructure development in years past.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Crashes As Driver Sleeps Off While Driving On Highway (Photos) / Lady On Bike In Ibadan Carries Load On Her Head (photos) / An Overview Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Site - Photos & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.