Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building (35043 Views)

New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) / The Moment Emirates Arrives Abuja International Airport New Terminal (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by rusher14: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
nwanneni:
if you don't shut up i will shut that stinking mouth of yours with a dirty slap!!which lome airport?
Na so dem go dey lie lie.i have been round africa and most of these so called smaller countries are shit compared to naija,so what are you talking about?
Lome airport my ass

That Lome airport where they pack people like sardines in a tin before embarking.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Demmzy15(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pozzy:
Why is Enugu not included?

They didn't vote for him, besides, Enugu is Biafra grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Ihateyoumod: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
4Play:

The government of China pays Chinese contractors for the work and are to be reimbursed by the Nigerian government. This has nothing to do with PMB.

Now u r praising the Chinese govt....shey wen buhari was travelling to China u were calling him ajala..y do u pple hate development. Now they want to bring back the pple who put them in poverty

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by ifiokjohn(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Is it a lie? check ur records man!!
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by biztip: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
this looks Nigerian. mediocrity is all I see
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Enice(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
londoner:

Construction began before Bihari was even president. Construction began in 2014 Bihari became president after that. Same with the railways, construction started before Bihari was president.
PDP should go and commission it then! Anuofia. This project belongs to APC, APC will take all the glory and Buhari will commission it. PDP will be absent on that day, so keep your mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by ishaku4life2012(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mind your tongue Mr. man,the credit goes directly to GEJ the pioneer and no other man.
God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Enice(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pozzy:
Why is Enugu not included?

IS PORT HARCOURT NO LONGER PART OF IGBO LAND?
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by waveman2: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
All credit goes to GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN/STELLA ODUAH.i,m still wondering what has the daura lord done sef.But Gehrig campaigne handlers mess the guy up sha.
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
olujastro:

Ordinarily I should have ignored you for your language. But you could have easily asked instead to cure your ignorance on developments in the housing and power sectors.
Check @FMPWH on twitter to see what's going on across the country in those sectors.
Nonsense.... They is no power and no housing as for now in Nigerian don't be a blind follower angry
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by londoner: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Enice:
PDP should go and commission it then! Anuofia. This project belongs to APC, APC will take all the glory and Buhari will commission it. PDP will be absent on that day, so keep your mouth shut.

You have refuted the facts of what I wrote though? Even Buhari openly said he is continuing the project from the last government. Nobody will keep their mouth shut and if you can't be intelligent and show manners in your posts then don't even address me.

The project is done that's what counts and maybe you will admit that when you can see beyond your schoolboy mentality.

It is called continuity.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by blazer2018: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
olujastro:
Nice.
Only God knows how desperate I am to see Nigeria develop massively in infrastructure.
Never in our history have we witnessed such massive infrastructural developments in Nigeria. Then I begin to wonder. What exactly did the PDP governments do for Nigeria in 16yrs other than looting the treasury dry?
This government is delivering this much on roads, rail, airports, housing, power, inland ports, etc. in less than 4yrs. Imagine what would happen in 8yrs or 16yrs!

Never again will those PDP guys ever gain access to our national treasury! People ask what's the difference between APC and PDP? APC is prodevelopment while PDP is prolooting and abandoned projects.

Just imagine how many projects we will be celebrating now if not 4 President Buhari's health issues in his early days in office and d saboteuric Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by blazer2018: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I guess the Chinese government came here, took over our government, Negotiated the terms of the project with themselves, authorized the project themselves, gave themselves access to the airport right?

You people shock me with your nonsensical comments.

Don't mind d mofos...as if China just came into existence...only if they had used half of d money they stole and shipped abroad to build some of these things...i wonder where we will be by now as a country.

To think that PDP in its 16 year rule invested N2.74trn in our Power Sector and we are still living in perpetual darkness is mind blowing and ludicrous.

Yet they want to come back.
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by londoner: 1:34am On Jul 29, 2018
blazer2018:

Just imagine how many projects we will be celebrating now if not 4 President Buhari's health issues in his early days in office and d saboteuric Saraki.

Also if he would have chosen his ministers earlier. It's not as if he physically worked on construction himself it is still CCECC doing the work. The first six months of inactivity especially in choosing ministers actually caused hesitation in the Nigerian system.

Good this railway is done, they can now move on to the other phases no matter who is president.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by londoner: 1:38am On Jul 29, 2018
blazer2018:

Don't mind d mofos...as if China just came into existence...only if they had used half of d money they stole and shipped abroad to build some of these things...i wonder where we will be by now as a country.

To think that PDP in its 16 year rule invested N2.74trn in our Power Sector and we are still living in perpetual darkness is mind blowing and ludicrous.

Yet they want to come back.

How many people in APC simply cross carpeted from PDP though? I think neither PDP or APC should be voted in again. Nigeria needs to be on tremendous growth trajectory in a sustained way for the next 20 years and I really don't think any of the parties really see the potential to totally transform every corner of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Caseless: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2018
e7ejinima:
Credits = Stella Oduah
this mumuness won't stop.

Good to see that she did same with enugu airport.
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Caseless: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2018
BedLam:
It was long paid for before these crooks came in lol.

Btw, are you fat and unfit ? tongue
grin

It was long paid for and the report says it's a loan from China? You need education.
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by BedLam: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2018
Caseless:
grin

It was long paid for and the report says it's a loan from China? You need education.
Chinese loans used Chinese contractors to work. Which means they do the work thereby having the Chinese govt pay their contractors to do the work. So yes, it cant affect the project as it's a sealed deal. Now GTFO!
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Caseless: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2018
BedLam:
Chinese loans used Chinese contractors to work. Which means they do the work thereby having the Chinese govt pay their contractors to do the work. So yes, it cant affect the project as it's a sealed deal. Now GTFO!
grin grin grin grin

We can't stop laughing here.
Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by 4Play(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Now u r praising the Chinese govt....shey wen buhari was travelling to China u were calling him ajala..y do u pple hate development. Now they want to bring back the pple who put them in poverty

Not one assertion in this post is true - are you a congenital liar? I am not "praising the Chinese government", I have never criticised Buhari for going to China, I do not want people who put Nigeria in poverty back.

This deal was struck and commenced in the GEJ era so it's not clear what Buhari's travels have to do with it. Of course, you are trying to mislead by giving the impression that this was all conceived during the Buhari era.

The nature of the deal and the fact of its steady execution illustrates the depth of incompetence and corruption of Nigerian governments. Had it been up to GEJ or Buhari governments to award contracts, it will be heavily inflated and poorly executed (if at all) at snail pace.

Of course the Nigerian government will still mess up as these loans would have to be paid back to China. If we default, China would be in a position to take our infrastructure as they did with Sri Lanka:[url] https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/world/asia/sri-lanka-china-port.html[/url]
NEW DELHI — Struggling to pay its debt to Chinese firms, the nation of Sri Lanka formally handed over the strategic port of Hambantota to China on a 99-year lease last week, in a deal that government critics have said threatens the country’s sovereignty.

We will cross that bridge when we come to it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by blazer2018: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
londoner:

How many people in APC simply cross carpeted from PDP though? I think neither PDP or APC should be voted in again. Nigeria needs to be on tremendous growth trajectory in a sustained way for the next 20 years and I really don't think any of the parties really see the potential to totally transform every corner of Nigeria.

You have a point there...but our political system is wired in way that it will be impossible for a neutral (one without a strong political base) to win a Presidential Election.

Let's assume that we the learned and say youth on d social media decides to support a young candidate, do u think those on d street (who form d largest percentage of voters)knows beyond APC, APGA, and PDP? It will surprise u to note that more than 50% might not even have PVC, and even out of those who have, 10% might not even vote at all.

Does d neutrals have financial muscle to spread his/her manifesto to d grassroots?

Plus political class has so impoverished d citizens mentally and financially that it is easy for them to come back and play on their intelligence every 4 years...so without money, it will be difficult to vote a neutral who lacks a huge war-chest

Everybody has a price...even all those advocating for a young President would change their minds if huge sums are thrown at them...Do you think if d likes of Dr Oby Ezekwesili had bn given a ministerial appointment, do u think she will be against this government?

It's so complicated my brother...i really do wish we have a young and vibrant President, but how do we get one? Go through nairaland see people's comment about the few young ones that have shown interest...even b4 they can fly we are already clipping their wings.

As it stands now, it is certain that Atiku, old Fulani man (who's wanted in d US) vs Buhari another old Fulani man will go head-to-head in 2019...So left to me, i will rather vote a Buhari, than waste my vote on a young candidate who can't even win his own LG and allow a certain PDP (the coming together of all those corrupt people who brought our country to its kneels in d 1st place)...come back to power (God forbid)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by Okoroawusa: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
blazer2018:

You have a point there...but our political system is wired in way that it will be impossible for a neutral (one without a strong political base) to win a Presidential Election.

Let's assume that we the learned and say youth on d social media decides to support a young candidate, do u think those on d street (who form d largest percentage of voters)knows beyond APC, APGA, and PDP? It will surprise u to note that more 50% might not even have PVC, and even out of those who have, 10% might not even vote at all.

Does d neutrals have financial muscle to spread his/her manifesto to d grassroots?

Plus political class has so impoverished d citizens mentally and financially that it is easy for them to come back and play on their intelligence every 4 years...so without money, it will be difficult to vote a neutral who lacks a huge war-chest

Everybody has a price...even all those advocating for a young President would change their minds if huge sums are thrown at them...Do you think if d likes of Dr Oby Ezekwesili had bn given a ministerial appointment, do u think she will be against this government?

It's so complicated my brother...i really do wish we have a young and vibrant President, but how do we get one? Go through nairaland see people's comment about the few young ones that have shown interest...even b4 they can fly we are already clipping their wings.

As it stands now, it is certain that Atiku, old Fulani man (who's wanted in d US) vs Buhari another old Fulani man will go head-to-head in 2019...So left to me, i will rather vote a Buhari, than waste my vote on a young candidate who can't even win his own LG and allow a certain PDP (the coming together of all those corrupt people who brought our country to its kneels in d 1st place)...come back to power (God forbid)

wow!

wise analysis

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Abuja Airport New Terminal Building by frog12: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2018
too expensive... are the toilets smellin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa Shuts Lagos Consulate / The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video / 20-foot Container Falls Off Its Carrier Truck In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.