Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (38689 Views)

I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
buhari till 2033!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by HypocriticalMod: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Griezwoman:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday urged his supporters across the country to halt their current campaigns for his re-election.

He said such activities at this time could amount to jumping the gun since the Independent National Electoral Commission has timetable for the electoral process.

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, said this in a statement made available to journalists.

Buhari said he appreciated his supporters’ enthusiasm which he said borne out of their desire to garner support for an administration that is actuated by nothing else, other than service for motherland.

He told them that there would be ample opportunity for them to showcase his administration’s achievements and campaign for him when the time comes.

The statement read, “It has been observed that some fervent supporters of President Muhammadu Buhari have begun what may be interpreted as political campaigns in their advocacies and advertisements in the mass media.

“We appreciate their enthusiasm, borne out of desire to garner support for an administration that is actuated by nothing else, other than service for motherland, but we hereby appeal for patience, so that the game can be played according to the rules.

“The Independent National Electoral Commission has a timetable for political campaigns, and we urge committed supporters round the country (and beyond) to be mindful of such.

“There will be ample time ahead to trumpet the good works of the Buhari administration, and solicit re-election, all for the good of our country and her people.
“While a chronicle of the achievements of the administration is in order now, outright canvasing may amount to jumping the gun. We are an administration committed to due process and scrupulous respect for rules, law and order.

https://zenithnaija.com/stop-your-campaigns-for-my-re-election-for-now-buhari-tells-supporters/

Man of honour
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by LUGBE: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Finally, your ears dey open small kiss

BMC ,take note tongue

2 Likes

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by LUGBE: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Finally, your ears dey open small.

BMC take note
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by israelmao(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bahuri after the campaign has gone far and wide.
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Spainze007(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
What is the one saying...

SolutionMee:
The fear of Saraki, Dogara, Ekweremodu, Danjuma, IBB and Pa OBJ is the beginning of wisdom

Meanwhile, we'll start our smart move by Dec 2018/Jan 2019 to finally outsmart the terrorist president

The dullard is gone already

1 Like

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Greenbirth: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
madridguy:
The man of dignity.

Sai Baba
I think that among those born by mistake. If counted you are among. Go ahead and ban.

1 Like

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Spainze007(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
You mean PMB is a failure...

KingLennon:
What will be his manifesto this time around? To create jobs, build a better Nigeria and all sort of bullshit! Nigeria as at 2015 and now what's the difference? What are the notable things he has done for him to be re-elected? Ok Poverty, stagnation, inflation of prices, killings and masacre, Insecurity. Atleast not all Nigerians are naive Mr. President. You have failed....
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by FLYFIRE(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
The idiot man wan stop the monthly zombies 30K because nothing will save him from his cows in Daura come 2019. Who else are his supporters

3 Likes

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by godox2(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
The fear of Saraki, Dogara, Ekweremodu, Danjuma, IBB and Pa OBJ is the beginning of wisdom

Are these your political heros?None of them can change the plan of God concerning our nation. He have a plan for Nigeria and it shall come to pass but not through those that fail woefully. Let any of them contest against Baba, if he thinks he can. Why all of them against Just, BUHARI?It means he is doing something good which they dont wans.
GOD IS ABOVE THEM ALL!
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by KingLennon(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Spainze007:
You mean PMB is a failure...

I didn't speak chinese or did i? sad
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Anchor535(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Caseless:
Sai baba till 2023 in sha Allah! Baba, the only thing that will make us to stop campaigning for you is when you stop your good work, you allow corruption , you allow boko haram elements to hold all of us hostage, etc. By God's grace , even after you're done in 2023, I'll still be campaigning for you like I've been doing since 2003. Sai baba till I die.
Go nd sleep...baseless praises

1 Like

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by lexy2014: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Caseless:
Sai baba till 2023 in sha Allah! Baba, the only thing that will make us to stop campaigning for you is when you stop your good work, you allow corruption , you allow boko haram elements to hold all of us hostage, etc. By God's grace , even after you're done in 2023, I'll still be campaigning for you like I've been doing since 2003. Sai baba till I die.
what are buharis good works?

1 Like

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Drekaz(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Caseless:

Do quick and die pls...thank you!

1 Like

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by lexy2014: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
godox2:

Are these your political heros?None of them can change the plan of God concerning our nation. He have a plan for Nigeria and it shall come to pass but not through those that fail woefully. Let any of them contest against Baba, if he thinks he can. Why all of them against Just, BUHARI?It means he is doing something good which they dont wans.
GOD IS ABOVE THEM ALL!
what was d plan of God b4 Hitler became leader of Germany?
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by HisSexcellency(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Caseless:
May it be unto you according to your words. And may calamity befall you if you renegade.
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by AGBORLU31PRINCE(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
When did this dullard start obeying rules?
What a confused man with so many bandits as cabinet
Nigeria done suffer ,we done enter one chance.
Father God please make haste and deliver us out of this strong hold

3 Likes

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
So your Campaign Director ( who recently said that some states will vote for you even if you are on a sick bed), and the Campaign Spokesperson should shut up for now because the law forbids it. Abi?
See who's talking about obeying rules, laws and regulations.
Release Dasuki now (granted bail six times by different courts) and I'll know you are now a true Democrat.
But honestly, Sir, give us ONE good reason why we should even campaign to reelect you - based on what you HAVE DONE and not what you WILL DO.
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Akpacha(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
The only important issues to this stupid thing, is his re-election.
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Realcash224(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Because no turn up
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by neonly: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Herdsmen:
The dullard is scared already..

He knows he's already enroute to daura.. but his myopic aggressive idiotic pigs are brain dead to this fact..

Oga is not enthusiasm..is fear... Real fear of tending your cows with you...

They will keep shouting said baba .. hoping you rig.. but then ..

Rig and die with your cows..

Dat cooled men
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by kennisman(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Caseless:

ass licker, cum lick my ass
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by Akpacha(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
israelmao:
Bahuri after the campaign has gone far and wide.
he is a stupid thing no mind him, over 4months ago shittu minister of communication wore branded campaign for buhari cloths to federal executive council meeting, d idiot didn't caution him, it now he saw the handwritten on d wall he is coming up with such fake claims. His game is up and he is sure gonna loose.

1 Like

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by e7ejinima: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
madridguy:
The man of dignity.

Sai Baba

You man of dignity and integrity is saying you should stop campaigning for him until the time is set by INEC.

Question: have you tried to ask why he appointed DG of his campaign almost five months ago in the person of Rotimi Amaechi? And followed it by appointing spokesperson of his campaign in the person of Festis Keyamu?
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by e7ejinima: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
madridguy:
The man of dignity.

Sai Baba

Your man of dignity and integrity is saying you should stop campaigning for him until the time is set by INEC.

Question: have you tried to ask why he appointed DG of his campaign almost five months ago in the person of Rotimi Amaechi? And followed it by appointing spokesperson of his campaign in the person of Festis Keyamu?
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by madridguy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
I guess early preparation.

e7ejinima:

Your man of dignity and integrity is saying you should stop campaigning for him until the time is set by INEC.

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by delkuf(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

Strange that you know how to spell dignity but you don't know the meaning
guy you are wicked. short and simple

1 Like

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by odesifo: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=Caseless post=69773536][b]Sai baba till 2023 in sha Allah! Baba, the only thing that will make us to stop campaigning for you is when you stop your good work, you allow corruption , you allow boko haram elements to hold all of us hostage, etc. By God's grace , even after you're done in 2023, I'll still be campaigning for you like I've been doing since 2003. Sai baba till I die.
Na wa o!!! the man is stylishly telling u that na daura he dey face soon u dey there dey campaign Good help the foolish ones.
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by windwayltd: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
THE #BUHARISM IS KICKING WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I CAN FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL IT NO TIME TO WAIT AGAIN PDP IS TALKING TOO MUCH.

THE #BUHARSM I CAN FEEL THE MOMENTUM IS GEARING UP WITH ANGER AND VENOM AGAINST LOOTERS WHO WANT TO COME BACK AGAIN

THE #BUHARSM I CAN FEEL THAT PATIENCE IS RUNNING OUT FOR THIS POLI-THIEFIANS WHO WANT TO KEEP NIGERIA IN THERE POCKET FOR LIFE (SO PROVOCATIVE)

THE #BUHARISM IS A MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE ITS A FORCE AN THE FORCE IS INCREASING DAY BY DAY TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING

THE #BUHARISM IS FULLY CHARGED TO CROSSOVER 2019 TO 2023 FOR SAI BABA AS CATERPILLARS OF JUSTICE

THE #BUHARISM IS PREPARED I MEAN FULLY READY FOR THE 4+4 PROJECT OF THE HIGHEST TOWER NIGERIAN HAVE ALIVE CALLED M.BUHARI

THE #BUHARISM MOVEMENT IS A WIND A HEAVY WILDWIND ITS COMING TO BLOW ACROSS WOW WOW ITS OVER WHELMING,

P.M.BUHARI THE ONLY NIGERIAN HERO ALIVE THAT CAN COMMAND STONES,WOODS TO MOVE AND SPEAK WITHOUT ANY EXTERNAL FORCE FOR HIM AS A SPEECHLESS MAN KNOWN FOR ONLY HIS POSITIVE ACTIONS.CLEAN AND INCORRUPTIBLE GIANT

WHO IN NIGERIA ALIVE THAT CAN STAND OR CHARLENG THE RAISED FIST HAND OF BUHARI? I ASK WHO? IS THAT MAN ALIVE IN THE WHOLE 19 STATES OF THE NORTH BUHARISM IS A SERIOUS MOVEMENT. PDP SHOULD JUST STOP TALKING EVEN WITH MONEY NO WAY FOR CRIMINALS TO ENTER ASO ROCK.

I URGE PDP TO TAKE IT EASY TO AVOID LOOSING ELECTION AND LOOSING THERE SHOES FOR THE WILD-WIND OF INTEGRITY,ENIGMA, CALLED BUHARRI IS BLOWING COMING TO 2023 I SWEAR. NOT A JOKE THIS TIME LOOTERS CAN NEVER EVER ENTER ASO ROCK AGAIN.NOT EVEN AFTER BUHARI.

#PROUDLYBUHARIST
#SAIBABA TILL 2023
#BUHARISM

HEY PDP GET THIS HAND, HEY PDP GET THIS HAND, HEY PDP GET THIS HAND , GET THESE HANDS , GET THIS HANDS,GET THESE HANDS.

FINITO

Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by potoX: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mr president if I hear say I stop.
Buhari till 2023
IPOB miscreants the lagoon beckons
Re: Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters by ohiku4every1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sai Baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos / Eric Okwaji: Man Who Challenged SARS Operatives Has Been Missing For 6 Years / 2023: IBB Endorses Osinbajo For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.