Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Guys, Be On The Watch Out!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Be On The Watch Out!!! (446 Views)

Guys Be Sincere!!! (pic) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Be On The Watch Out!!! by senator1992: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
As a forensic medical practitioner, I can conclude that up to 20% of first born are not born to their legitimate fathers. Most ladies date and have multiple sexual partners. So when they get pregnant what they do is to check out for the guy that seems to have a better future among their boyfriends, fiance and suitor and then find a way of pushing the pregnancy on him. Believe it or not, this statistics came out from results of DNA parternity test in our Laboratory in Lagos. So guys, shine your eyes!!!
Re: Guys, Be On The Watch Out!!! by SenorFax(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
True lies

May God save us from man's first enemy...... Women
Re: Guys, Be On The Watch Out!!! by senator1992: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
SenorFax:
True lies

May God save us from man's first enemy...... Women

TRUE LIES
Re: Guys, Be On The Watch Out!!! by SenorFax(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
senator1992:

TRUE LIES
It's deep

You simply told us the truth, the women simply give us the lies.
Re: Guys, Be On The Watch Out!!! by donbachi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
And dat area of lagos,must be ejigbo area

(1) (Reply)

21 Things Confident Girls Always Remember When They’re In love / Very Effective: You Ain't Gonna Lose Your Man If You Follow These 5 Steps / Blindsided By Love & I Cannot Get Past It To Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.