Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up (90530 Views)

P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
QueenVaji:

That not her real pic...the other ones are
strange. She is a hooker
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Wapnetrealmcom: 3:28am On Jul 31, 2018
Jude Okoye Reveals His Shocking Inspiration Story on he spent his 1st four nights under the Ijora Bridge
http://wapnetrealm.com/jude-okoye-reveals-his-shocking-inspiration-story-on-he-spent-his-1st-four-nights-under-the-ijora-bridge/
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Ugosample(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
I'm still looking for where he said PAUL disrespect his wife or kids

it was a genetic statement to me
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Ugosample(m): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Neoteny:
Face it, P Square-divide-by-two, your act is done. Over. Finished. Kaput.

You guys are nothing now but has-beens

Washed outs

The world has moved on while you persist in the frankly ancient stasis of domestic crisis

You’re not getting any younger. Your vocal cords are shriveling. Your limbs are calcifying. Your brains are diminishing

Soon the endorsements will dry out....and far younger talents will overshadow you.

As they’re right now.

The Davidos and Wizkids are selling out tours

well P Square have tried and made their name, so if their home run has come to an end, no wahala, no one reigns forever

But what will always be is family

And that is why Peter has made the right choice
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
undecided
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by asukwosamuel0(m): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
kiss[color=#006600][/color]

well you are right for what you are saying but you have to forgive him yes u have.
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by kakaG: 12:27am On Aug 05, 2018
thorpido:
You are correct.
I bet you know nothing about marriage(you're still in school).

Unfortunately I have grown ups like you. The reverse is the case I suppose
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by kakaG: 12:28am On Aug 05, 2018
notoriousbabe:
you're a foooooooool

Y ;Dou are seriously pained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by kakaG: 12:30am On Aug 05, 2018
texazzpete:

Is he the reason you can’t spell?

Get the gist and leave the..... grin grin grin olodo
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by kakaG: 12:31am On Aug 05, 2018
Cookie14:

Should he be a man wrapper or a gay wrapper?

You tell me grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by thorpido(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
kakaG:

Unfortunately I have grown ups like you. The reverse is the case I suppose
If indeed you have grown ups like me,you will be dead by now except your age is 100yrs which can't be true.
If you were experienced in marriage(and grown up as you claim),you wouldn't make that comment.
Not everyone here is a teenager.
Gerrrrrrrrarahia! angry
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by kakaG: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
thorpido:
If indeed you have grown ups like me,you will be dead by now except your age is 100yrs which can't be true.
If you were experienced in marriage(and grown up as you claim),you wouldn't make that comment.
Not everyone here is a teenager.
Gerrrrrrrrarahia! angry

You may be old but you sure behave like a teenager. I am sure you do dishes for madam grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by thorpido(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
kakaG:

You may be old but you sure behave like a teenager. I am sure you do dishes for madam grin grin grin
Drrrrrrrrry undecided
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by kakaG: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
thorpido:
Drrrrrrrrry undecided

More like you are hurt. Pained?
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Waakanda:

Thanks so much. You rock! cheesy

Actually, YOU rock!

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) / Mortuary Attendant Sexually Assaults Ebony Reigns Corpse, Caught On Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.