Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up (90533 Views)

P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by opribo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
I just love to play that song anytime anyday. So everything was ok, no isuly no disrespect until thr wives came into the picture.

Maapa mi O, iyawo olele
Maapa mi iyawo asiko...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by sabrohmp: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
misscrystals:
p-square i knw, who is mr p and who is rude boy?

you can ask alani he will tell you.
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
He did the right thimg
That there is a man

You protect your wife no matter what

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Walexybobo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

LOLA caused the SPLIT, if you don't want to accept the truth kill yourself
taah, amebo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Emycord: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
i just hope they had a referendoom to split?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Surulady: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
ALL I SAW WAS THE BEAUTIFUL PRETTY LITTLE ALIONA SHE'S SO CUTE kiss

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by rafabenitez: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
His problem started d day he agreed to marry a yoruba woman,typical of dem put confusion in dere midst and stay by d side.green snakes

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by CodeTemplar: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

How ?
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Neoteny(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
youngberry001:
The man call"(satan)

fear him!!

There’s nothing like satan

There’s only the dark places in the hearts of men

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by lolaluv1(f): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
When a man protects his wife and doesn't condone disrespect, that is when the in laws will start saying she is there to divide the family. If there were no cracks in the relationship before the wife came in the picture, there'd be nothing to divide.
The wife is just the scapegoat for all that has been happening.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Aystarz: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
The only split 9ja we wan hear na the split btw the South & North

How glorious it will be, the day that happens.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by ensamy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Peter, you left all the beautiful igbo girls go marry Lola, now you don see am.
See how Chioma dey sweet Davido. Okwa o mego gi na anya vaaam!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by perdollar(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
DT bitch of Jezebel DT was shotputed from d land of d falling sun. DT silly slut whose ancestors r weaklings. dt naughty nympho whose gapping hole is enof to contain d dirts generated in her land occupied by d sultanate. ur shenaniganism n spells upon ds family of psquare bu umu chukwu WL forever cease to affect peter. may amadioha strike u down n strike any idiot dt wl mention me

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by queenbetsy(f): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
What else do you want to hear miss tribal bigot? You are waiting to hear it's Lolas' fault, isn't it?
welcome to NL...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Gkemz: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
The entrance of this lady into okoye's family has created a strong barrier and separation between three brothers and also hastened their mother's demise.
But in any case, a man has to protect his family, his territory at all cost.

However, in my own point of view, there's no need coming back together as psquare when the recurring issue has not been dealt with.
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by TimeManager(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Na der mama scatter dem, the witch don die but her witchcraft don enter paul and jude

Kiss the truth!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by clems88(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Who them EPP angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Wizaugpet(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Sh'it,,, You say that cos u Like the other than this...
But, can you produce Evidence to this your claim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
I am not surprised. Lola is the one dt made a mistake falling into an Igbo family. Yorubas are very free wt their sons but hardly allow their daughters marry out. Na the woman dey chop family disrespect for marriage.
If she was determined to look eastward, she shouldn't have passed delta state.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by checkolatunji: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
The only split 9ja we wan hear na the split btw the South & North

Nah... I want my Afonja Republic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by kakaG: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
thorpido:
Good guy jare.
You took a vow to protect your wife and kids and that is right.Two have become one.
People saying why should twins break up do not understand that a man and his wife are to have a bond stronger than that of a twin.
If your family is disrespected, you did well to quit.

Those saying Lola caused it have no idea.

Another woman wrapper cited

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Millionvoiceout: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
kaen1317:
They will go the way of donjazzy and dbanj. That is, they will struggle for relevance

Every artiste @ a point in life will struggle for relevance, ask blackky, Eedris, and international stars like Lagbaja, Dr. Alban, Lucky Dube was shot by south African robber who didn't know whom he was, Michael Jackson was struggling to bring back his career up till the very day he died.
So bro' its only natural, wizkid, Davido, Olamide, phyno etc would get to dat point someday in future

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by ehardetola(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

By there fruits u shall know them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by notoriousbabe: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
That's a real man talking unlike lala and Seun that cannot protect us here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Chiedu4Trump: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lilisticlili:
I love u call me 0703058224..
Tried many times e no dey ring.

Call me + 44 7511 200 130 (UK)
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
so wat are we goin to do wit dis piece of information?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by notoriousbabe: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lilisticlili:
I love u call me 0703058224..
see as you just dey give number on public forum like a prostitute desperate for customers mtcheeeeew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by notoriousbabe: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

shut the fok up and go look for your own husband wey family go scatter una

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by thorpido(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
kakaG:

You are correct.
I bet you know nothing about marriage(you're still in school).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Zirah: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

You are daft. Lola caused nothing. A man will marry a woman not his brother.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by notoriousbabe: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
kakaG:

you're a foooooooool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by notoriousbabe: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Zirah:

You are daft. Lola caused nothing. A man will marry a woman not his brother.
don't mind that biiiiiitch

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) / Mortuary Attendant Sexually Assaults Ebony Reigns Corpse, Caught On Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.