Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up (90514 Views)

P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by MorataFC: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
There p, not mine

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
My brother insult my wife anyhow, e better make u transfer d insult to me, I go forgive u but if u insult my wife angry

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by KDK(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Let us hear from the other 'P'. Then we can make a decision.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by dontbothermuch: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Una time don pass.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Buharisef(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Do We Even Care??

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by begwong: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Believe him at your peril. Till we hear the other version!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by virago(f): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
His wife has nice racks though

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by tboycares: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wow
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Macmoni(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
U
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by 2dice01: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Peter version angry

Paul version will be different cool

Then the wives too will bring their own version grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by bluefilm: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Who cares?

Nonsense. sad

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nickijoy(f): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
So Paul dey insult Lola and Peter together!! this boy no get respect. Lola even senior the two of them... Na wa oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by nairavsdollars(f): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
P square dead and buried. Next pls...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Buharisef(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
post=69783270:
Ejima, make una do come back together biko!
Wait Em Uncle, U Dey Ever Sell Your Market At All??

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Amockarmani: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

LOLA caused the SPLIT, if you don't want to accept the truth kill yourself

Are you alright?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by virago(f): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
bigtt76:
He should share with us the evidence of these insults ....I've never seen any angry

Do you live with them

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by justifyme(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
What do u expect when he answers !! #rudeboy

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Cyoung4real(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
that's your own part of the story. let us wait for your brother's own and the truth before we can react

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by 2oby: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Every relationship has a boundary.
Paul should know that.
Family first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by queenbetsy(f): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
He hasn't told us the truth yet... grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Akpacha(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

LOLA caused the SPLIT, if you don't want to accept the truth kill yourself
chief judge, weldon sir!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Who doesn't know Paul is one tribal bigot with that his igbotic pronounciation of lyrics.

No mind am, na your connection p square dey use stay relevant all these while. Now him and jude are as cool as f**k. Nothing for them while you keep going from places to places, endorsement to endorsements. I love P square buh i'm so f**kind done with that tribal bigot brother of yours. Now i'd choose peruzzi over P square. Yea, that's how useless P Square is to me now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by innocential3032(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
no wonder his name was rudeboy, buh mr p u shld ve undastand dat his naturally rude
any way, enjoy ur solo life and same goes to the rudeboy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
queenbetsy:
What else do you want to hear miss tribal bigot? You are waiting to hear it's Lolas' fault, isn't it?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by NaijaCelebNews: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Click link to get full breakdown of the P-Square beef and why Mr P was offended :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCk7yvk8yaA
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by kingdenny(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Something's are better not said, that is wisdom my brother Mr P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by mercy87(f): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
queenbetsy:

When women start supporting themselves then the world will be a better place. Una no dey see as guys dey stick together. Crab syndrome.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
The only split 9ja we wan hear na the split btw the South & North
I love u call me 0703058224..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Albinoflash(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
Abeg who una split epp,as far as am concern the name psquare is forgotten beta go and b doing somfin else no more upcoming stars cuming here n b disturbing my ears

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) / Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.