Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up (90524 Views)

P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Awoo88: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Na only u get sense for this forum.
He said Paul insulted his wife and kid even on Instagram..then why didnt we see any of those things.( Thats a very fat lie).
The problem is peter married some1 he can't control.
The only time Paul complained publicly about his brother (not even his wife) was when one of them was celebrating something. Can't remember what exactly but Paul told the audiences that he named his son after his brother and his brother refused to reciprocate which has all his wife imprint

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by MusicSots: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
If it's true that Paul was insulting his family, why was he doing that? There's no smoke without fire. This is half truth.
#MyOpinion tho

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Juniorangel(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Maybe u mix bizness and family matters together hence the insult... Just saying

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by klinsbar: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
You dey rude to your twin brother wife? just because your name na rude boy...show your rudeness to the useless government wey make things hard for the masses and see if that your name no go change to polite boy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by thunderbabs: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
youngberry001:
The man call"(satan)

fear him!!

You fear him coz you do not know who you are. Satan is not to be feared. Fear God instead.
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nightmareo07: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Awoo88:

The only time Paul complained publicly about his brother (not even his wife) was during when one of them was celebrating something. Can't remember what exactly but pualbtold the audiences that he name his son after his brother and his brother refused to reciprocate which has all his wife imprint

Don't mind people talking trash.
Nigerians are dumbest set of people on earth.
See how they all passed judgement hearing from one side.
We all know the game peter is playing.
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by diadem10: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
mavinc4u:
i don't know the truth but how is it possible for Paul to insult your children. That statement that Paul insults your children made me believe the story is not true. I hope it was not your wife that told you Paul was insulting your children because i don't understand anything.

This is my findings from his story,

Peter married someone that is older than his elder bother and he expects his elder brother to respect her because yorubas love and value elders respect but been a man and older than peter, he wants Peter's wife to respect him since she is marrying his younger brother because Igbos love and value respect from their younger ones and their wives. However Paul decides to disrespect Lola as a result of not giving his elder brother respect. - This is my take

If you are marring someone you are older than, please bring your levels to that person's age and respect the people older than your husband even if you are older than them.

What's this one saying? Were you blind when Paul made a tweet about a woman using Yoruba juju on his brother and how their blood is thicker than her water and Juju? Or the fact that Paul had never wished Peter's children anything on their birthdays? Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Dindondin(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

LOLA caused the SPLIT, if you don't want to accept the truth kill yourself
As a woman, put yourself in the shoes of Lola. No just dey talk without thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by ACE1010: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

You're not making any point here my friend!! Would you allow your wife and children disrespected just because of business?? No way man!! Peter acted wisely!!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by ACE1010: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
thorpido:
Good guy jare.
You took a vow to protect your wife and kids and that is right.Two have become one.
People saying why should twins break up do not understand that a man and his wife are to have a bond stronger than that of a twin.
If your family is disrespected, you did well to quit.

Those saying Lola caused it have no idea.

Yes my guy!! A man that cares about his family will always do anything to protect them!! Money is not everything. Peter acted wisely.... Kudos to him. But I would love them together. I'm sure they're not enjoying the split!!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by shibanbo(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

My dear I guess you are a woman? How would you feel if people accuse you of what you know nothing about. No matter what she is his wife so everyone she respect that. So do so or close that your mouth

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by klax(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Hhmmm...that is harsh bro I smell tribalism in your foolish post.

Thank God this guy speak up for all of you tribal dogs with no life this guy wife was not love by peter immediate family simply because he is famous and got marry to non Igbo lady *simple as that* I was aware of all the saga and I know what my people can do when their son is rich and famous and chose to pick wife outside the shore of igboland it's a hell that is the truth.

The pressure on him and his family was overbearing nothing Lola did that was ever right or known how to do well pls guys this is the truth it's so shameful the hate nature in us it's so shameful. I leave the rest till other time. Peter I support you stand by your wife those Hitler descendant can go and die I'm from.that region and solidly in support of you since I got to know and heard about insults you and your wife received from.your inner family it's so annoying.

If my post pains you go and die. I can't just keep my cool when I see hating people just because of his or her tribe I can't stand it I have be waiting for this guy to open up since and he did so today.

If you marry Yoruba they will hate you, your wife and even hate your kids. If you marry Edo they will hate you with passion. If you marry from middle belt they call you names and reject you. Ogenne, na wetin?

Nonsense!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by mavinc4u(f): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
TimeManager:
Na der mama scatter dem, the witch don die but her witchcraft don enter paul and jude

Kiss the truth!

grin grin Are you sure Peter will like this your statement despite having issues with his brothers?
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by MENTORCH(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Laple0541:
Gone are the days when people cared about you guys reuniting, nowadays the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Tecno and the rest have made us forget you guys.

If they don’t make up by the end this year, it will be too late Nigerians will not want to hear their music anymore. You can’t take your fans for granted.
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by chiedozie198100: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
you may be saying the truth, but that ur wife lola dey like pessin wey no dey respect ur brothers too.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
They did themselves no good. Non of them is good enough to stand alone.

Paul think he can do a hit without Peter's swag. Their videos sell the song and Peter provides the swag needed to sell the videos and songs while Paul do the copy copy song.

On stage, Peter produces the swag to drive fans crazy.

In Nigeria these days it's not about the lyrics but about the beat, dance and swag. Paul should ask Olamide and Tecno

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by drchuks1234(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
He has said it all, family first, when respect is back then p2 will be back, i blame jude not lola, quot me wrong

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by mavinc4u(f): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
diadem10:

What's this one saying? Were you blind when Paul made a tweet about a woman using Yoruba juju on his brother and how their blood is thicker than her water and Juju? Or the fact that Paul had never wished Peter's children anything on their birthdays? Yeye dey smell.

of course, blood is thicker than water, don't let anybody deceive you. so not wishing their children happy birthday online is an insult? grin do you think is everybody that throws their life online. Peter lives his life online but Paul lives his life offline. I wonder why Peter cannot be a man for once and keep quiet like everyone of his brothers and stop deceiving people with their spilt.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Davidfash10000: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Finally, Psquare Peter Okoye Reveals Shocking Reasons For Splitting With His Twin, Paul Okoye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWGF9BlNSDw
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Collyno82(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Clap for your self Mr P. Dats what you get when you marry a woman old enough to be your mum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by diadem10: 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
mavinc4u:

of course, blood is thicker than water, don't let anybody deceive you. so not wishing their children happy birthday online is an insult? grin do you think is everybody that throws their life online. Peter lives his life online but Paul lives his life offline. I wonder why Peter cannot be a man for once and keep quiet like everyone of his brothers and stop deceiving people with their spilt.
lol. Paul doesn't live his life online but he was the first to open his lousy mouth to disclose his family issue on media. And what happened to those attention seeking megefede nonsense he normally disclose on media to feel relevant? How many times has he put pics of himself eating garri, watching his big tv and all those irrelavancy on media? Lol. But same eediot couldn't wish his nephew and niece happy birthday.

Btw, Lola is the mother of Peter's kid. She's more relevant to Peter than Paul. And until Paul keep quiet and stop talking nonsense about a family that aint his, Peter won't as well. You and Paul can go smoke it in your as$.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Daisy17: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Omojolaray:
I just tire...... I just chop finish for one yoruba canteen I don wash my hands sef like 20mins ago only to put hand for eye...... Choi..... I don almost lose my eyes..... Abegi.....just dey ur lane psquare

Hahaha you didn't wash your hands properly.
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by mavinc4u(f): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
diadem10:

lol. Paul doesn't live his life online but he was the first to open his lousy mouth to disclose his family issue on media. And what happened to those attention seeking megefede nonsense he normally disclose on media to feel relevant? How many times has he put pics of himself eating garri, watching his big tv and all those irrelavancy on media? Lol. But same eediot couldn't wish his nephew and niece happy birthday.

Btw, Lola is the mother of Peter's kid. She's more relevant to Peter than Paul. And until Paul keep quiet and stop talking nonsense about family that aint his, Peter won't as well. You and Paul can go smoke it in your as$.

grin grin grin Is like you travelled when the heat was high? it was Peter who told us they were having issues with the video he released online. If not for Paul, i would have questioned Peter's identity. He makes noise more than a woman. You can enjoy their quarrel while it lasts. wishing birthday indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by mavinc4u(f): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Collyno82:
Clap for your self Mr P. Dats what you get when you marry a woman old enough to be your mum

This shouldn't have been a problem but because the woman is expecting respect from his elder brother and twin brother makes it a problem. She should have brought herself to Peter's level without bringing out the "i am older than you" attitude and peace would reign in the family.

If you don't mind playing with the children in the mud then be ready to get sucked in the mud.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by 1Sharon(f): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Laple0541:
Gone are the days when people cared about you guys reuniting, nowadays the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Tecno and the rest have made us forget you guys.

Haha.. I don't even listen to their music anymore
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by diadem10: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
mavinc4u:

grin grin grin Is like you travelled when the heat was high? it was Peter who told us they were having issues with the video he released online. If not for Paul, i would have questioned Peter's identity. He makes noise more than a woman. You can enjoy their quarrel while it lasts. wishing birthday indeed.

lmao. Paul is the lousy one who first posted many shite about Peter's wife on media until Peter brought out the video. Hypocrisy won't let you see road.

Paul has always been the woman and a gossip or don't you see his hair? Lol. One minute, he's posting shite about Peter performing in beer parlour and how Peter's wife is a witch but the most funny thing is him blaming others when confronted. What a sissy. I bet Lola would beat the hell out of that eediot if paired with him in a rig. What a coward.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by legba1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

go get ursef a ,am like him...who'd protect ur interest no matter what....bigot
Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by oolongtea(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
"One thing is for sure, I took a vow to protect my wife and kids the day I got married and I stick to that."

RESPECT to him for this statement, most men not knowing how to man up and understand that the family they've created comes first before the family they were born into is the root of so many problems in nigeria. u cant be head of a home if you're not 100% invested into the so-called home. your wife and your offspring come first before your siblings and relatives, that's the sacred order, a child is a divine responsibility and u owe more to your own child that has just come than u owe to your mother whose time with u has passed and has lost her prime years. u owe your child stability and a happy mother to raise it.

any person who cannot respect the mother of your child does not respect u, what a person does to your woman says a lot about how weak or strong they see u as a man. there's a reason why in every family the most stubborn son, no one talks back at his wife but the "peacemaker" son's wife is always screaming and acting like a mad dog defending herself from all the attacks that come her way while her man sits in a corner painting his toenails and trying not to offend anyone. his family chose to not respect him and his woman and he did what needed to be done to secure his own family first. he should keep his chin up. he's successful & protective of his home. A MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by Collyno82(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
mavinc4u:

This shouldn't have been a problem but because the woman is expecting respect from his elder brother and twin brother makes it a problem. She should have brought herself to Peter's level without bringing out the "i am older than you" attitude and peace would reign in the family.

If you don't mind playing with the children in the mud then be ready to get sucked in the mud.
well said,,, its a lesson for us all. Gaze you will be different

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by diadem10: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
mavinc4u:

Funny how you concluded this as a hypothesis at first only to make it the truth without confirmation. Like Paul, like mavin. Gossips.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by mavinc4u(f): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
diadem10:

lmao. Paul is the lousy one who first posted many shite about Peter's wife on media until Peter brought out the video. Hypocrisy won't let you see road.

Paul has always been the woman and a gossip or don't you see his hair? Lol. One minute, he's posting shite about Peter performing in beer parlour and how Peter's wife is a witch but the most funny thing is him blaming others when confronted. What a sissy. I bet Lola would beat the hell out of that eediot if paired with him in a rig. What a coward.

grin grin grin ROTFL. My dear, go and check the dates on both the released video and when Paul made the statement of blood been thicker than water.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up by mavinc4u(f): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
diadem10:

Funny how you concluded this as a hypothesis at first only to make it the truth without confirmation. Like Paul, like mavin. Gossips.

grin Peter has told us what happened and i had to analyse because i understand how the 2 tribes operate when it comes to respect and age.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) / Mortuary Attendant Sexually Assaults Ebony Reigns Corpse, Caught On Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.