Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) (45185 Views)

China Threatens To Suspend Mambilla Power Plant Funding Over Legal Disputes / 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin / FG Seeks $5bn Chinese Loan For Mambilla Power Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

think...do we have everywere water for hydro plants...??.....am talking about other plants that are not working sufficiently....

nigeria has already over 20000mw installed already...management is misreble....

misrable or misreble....i dont remember.... undecided undecided
Miserable.
U for contact phone dictionary na.
Abi na Nokia 3310 u dey use ni?
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pls don't be fooled . Their plan is to begin to showcase the launching or inception of project towards election . Just to garner votes . Don't be fooled Nigerians.

These are things they could have done for the past 2 years . Why leave it till now .

Abuja railway, nigeria air , and this one . Do they all ring bells?
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by babytoun: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
babytoun:

Nigeria was ranked 136 by transparency international
in 2014 before BO capsule was introduced ...can you please check the ranking now after 3 years of administering your capsule?
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by kaymandak(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Some of the needed gadgets for the project... I post this for our 5% blodas to know that PMB is better than their ogogoro pikin

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by JAWBONE(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
mrvitalis:

I'm living in Nigeria bro

Have you seen this much job advert on nairaland before now?

For any Nigeria who don't import and sale this is a good time

For exporters this is a good time

My self I have never made so much money like I gave done this year

I have move from a job seeker last year to an employer of over 20

Nigeria is improving go and hustle
If you have being paid to campaign for Buhari, enjoy your money in peace and don't mislead people. The economy you are talking of is actually growing at a slower rate than since Buhari came into power, unemployment and inflation is still a huge problem. Don't mistake your good fortunes for the general state of things. Economically speaking, this government has failed and the facts are there. If you have any arguments to make, base them on facts and not sentiments

3 Likes

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:
idiiots....building power plants upandan but no infrastructure to distribute it....waste....

i dont understand nigerians....technology illiterates...you must have a funcktioning infrastruture to distribute the energie too.....

chaiii...no meters,nothing,but building new plants that are not even near to the raw materials

are you nigerians this daft....??

thats why ajaokuta is not working till today...

you are a joke....
Did you pass through school at all

This is a dam built on a river, river has water that will be used to power the turbine, the turbine will in turn generate electricity

What other raw materials are you talking about

In addition, this is a renewable energy project that will significantly add to our power generation capacity and reduce our dependence on Gas powered stations.

There's a lot of security and logistics issues surrounding our Gas powered stations.

2 Likes

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Miserable.
U for contact phone dictionary na.
Abi na Nokia 3310 u dey use ni?

what is your problem...??

wetin concern you and my english......
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Iammercy2018: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:
idiiots....building power plants upandan but no infrastructure to distribute it....waste....

i dont understand nigerians....technology illiterates...you must have a funcktioning infrastruture to distribute the energie too.....

chaiii...no meters,nothing,but building new plants that are not even near to the raw materials....

are you nigerians this daft....??

thats why ajaokuta is not working till today...

you are a joke....
what is this one saying sef?

1 Like

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by ehissi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

think...do we have everywere water for hydro plants...??.....am talking about other plants that are not working sufficiently....

nigeria has already over 20000mw installed already...management is misreble....

misrable or misreble....i dont remember.... undecided undecided

Wrong! Installed capacity is less than 6500mw. Dont let anyone lie to you....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Iamgrey5:

This is a dam built on a river, river has water that will be used to power the turbine, the turbine will in turn generate electricity

In addition, this is a renewable energy project that will significantly add to our power generation capacity and reduce our dependence on Gas powered stations.

There's a lot of security and logistics issues surrounding our Gas powered stations.

give me a break....nigeria doesnt have only hydro energie....

if we would manage everything we have well,we wouldnt have problems with electricity.....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
ehissi:

Wrong! Installed capacity is less than 6500mw. Dont let anyone lie to you....

nope....i have facts.....nigeria has 20000mw installed nation wide...
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by ehissi(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

nope....i have facts.....nigeria has 20000mw installed nation wide...

Oya present your facts
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Iammercy2018: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=babytoun post=69790360][/quote] a capsule to cool ur Naives

1 Share

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Iammercy2018:
what is this one saying sef?
and what is your problem...go shake your yansh in the disco....wetin concern you and energie...?
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by SawOnPedia: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

stfu...you patriotic moroon...blind patriotism is nothing...grow some balls,man....

shout when it hurts,scratch when its itching....dont be scared to fight back....!!!!

you too soft,man...

And for once say, "man you did good". Dont complain all the time.

1 Like

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by deomelo: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously Pmb is working

He may not be 90% but baba is 75% ok as at time gone

God bless you Muhammadu Buhari

Everything Nigeria and past leaders couldn't do since independence and in 16 worthless PDP years getting taken care of and completed by PMB in less than 3 years....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

give me a break....nigeria doesnt have only hydro energie....

if we would manage everything we have well,we wouldnt have problems with electricity.....
I don't get your point

You mean the government should abandon the project and focus on a new thing entirely

What other project would have been more viable

Hope you know Nigeria has about 80000+mw Electricity deficit

Electricity is needed for proper industrial revolution

And hydro is the most reliable and cheapest form of renewable energy.

2 Likes

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by OfficialAPCNig: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Almaiga:
This Buhari no dey tire, the Man wan finish Nigeria with correct developmental projects. From Dams, Railways, Roads, Airports, Dry Ports, Inland Ports, Power, Housing, the list is endless.
Buhari is doing what PDP couldn't do in 16 years.

God bless PMB.
Yet you couldn't name one project he started, completed and commissioned.
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
ehissi:

Oya present your facts

what...?...prove what....??...now you want me to go collect data to show to you...?

are you serious...??
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
deomelo:

Everything Nigeria and past leaders couldn't do since independence and in 16 worthless PDP years are been done and taken care off by PMB

Yes boss

He’s a good leader that care for the citizens
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I don't get your point

You mean the government should abandon the project and focus on a new thing entirely

you cant industrialise like this...no chance....pipe dreams....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I don't get your point

Bro please educate him
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by OfficialAPCNig: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:

How will it be managed since you and your likes believe that pdp is the way out

Pmb that is trying to rescue the country

All you guys do is online propaganda to stop him
He couldn't rescue just Benue, Plateau, Taraba and Zamfara from his kins men, so what actually is he rescuing and from what?

Nigeria needs rescuing from Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by MakeNigeriaGrea: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
theenchanter:
U guys should quit being mediocre for once na, it's getting worse, ahn ahn, kilode!

It's not surprising sha, majority of Nigerians don't know d reason they voted these people.
The Bashir Ahmad just posted the picture of the power plant that has been there for long without showing the equipments they bought. Just for campaign.
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
SawOnPedia:

And for once say, "man you did good". Dont complain all the time.

yea...i know am overdoing it....

am pissed and frustrated....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

He couldn't rescue just Benue, Plateau, Taraba and Zamfara from his kins men, so what actually is he rescuing and from what?

Nigeria needs rescuing from Buhari.

Once I see unstable wailer I know

1 Like

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by tempest69: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Almaiga:
This Buhari no dey tire, the Man wan finish Nigeria with correct developmental projects. From Dams, Railways, Roads, Airports, Dry Ports, Inland Ports, Power, Housing, the list is endless.
Buhari is doing what PDP couldn't do in 16 years.

God bless PMB.
by Gods grace, he will commission all

1 Like

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:

Bro please educate him

sarrki,you wet bread....who the hell are you calling ipob here....?

you dey craze...!??...

you lost your mind or what....??!!

dont insult me again.....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by MakeNigeriaGrea: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Iamgrey5:

Some countries are using waste to generate electricity and you are here celebrating mediocrity. If Buhari likes make be build infrastructure, as long as the nation is not secured and the economy is bad,I would vote him out.
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Smony: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
Am presently in Taraba state is a big LIE . this is the Kashimila dam constructed by Goodluck administration
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by OfficialAPCNig: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:

Once I see unstable wailer I know
I even thought you are wiser than your messiah.

Anyway, whose blood have you been drinking of late? We understand zombies live on blood.

Insha Allah, in 2019 we shall block BMC's blood supply route.

#NeverAgain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations / Akeredolu Visits Face Mask Production Center In Akure (Photos) / 'Shame On You All’ – Yahaya Bello Vows To Punish Cabinet Members Over Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.