Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria (14398 Views)

Ago Supply @225 With Delivery Within Lagos / Cardrop Car Delivery Service Within Nigeria / STORE FOR ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
New shipment of drive belts just arrived. When serpentine belts break they can also flap around and cause A LOT of damage to the engine.

Stop buying poor quality belts when good ones with warranties are available for N5,000 up.

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
You thought we weren't doing Black Friday huh.

Did you know we sell oil for heavy duty diesel engines and generators?

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by Kewtt: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Radautoworks I need... Philips Automotive Lighting H1 X-tremeVision Upgrade Headlight Bulb with up to 100% More Vision, 2 Pack

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kewtt:
Radautoworks I need... Philips Automotive Lighting H1 X-tremeVision Upgrade Headlight Bulb with up to 100% More Vision, 2 Pack

Lots of options. Just enter H1 on the search page for more options or enter the part numbers into the site for more information.

Weblink.carquest.com
Username Cust498
Password Password1

http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=SLB&partNumber=H1XVBP2 (same part number as your picture)

http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=PLB&partNumber=H1CVS2

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by Kewtt: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
radautoworks:

Lots of options. Just enter H1 on the search page for more options or enter the part numbers into the site for more information.

Weblink.carquest.com
Username Cust498
Password Password1

http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=SLB&partNumber=H1XVBP2 (same part number as your picture)

I want the H1 Xtreme Vision Bulb by Phillips
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kewtt:

I want the H1 Xtreme Vision Bulb by Phillips

That was the first part number link. I think what you want though is the second. They're marketed in the US as Sylvania Osram. That's why I told you how to see all the options under that number line.

https://www.google.com/search?q=philips+vs+Sylvania&oq=philips+vs+Sylvania+&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i457j0l3.7211j0j4&client=ms-android-google&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by Kewtt: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
radautoworks:

Weblink.carquest.com
Username Cust498
Password Password1

How much is the Phillips crystalvision bulb? Can I get the pair
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kewtt:

How much is the Phillips crystalvision bulb? Can I get the pair

Hey, you already send support an email or that was someone else?
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by Kewtt: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
radautoworks:

Yes I am the one
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by Kewtt: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2020
radautoworks:

Still waiting
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kewtt:

Still waiting
looks like it was already replied. Please confirm.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
After about two years of trial and error with various Nigerian courier services including some of the "big boys"(some of which we talked about on NL), we figured out that it was best for us to go with one of the "BIG THREE". We have been doing this for about six months and we no longer need to use sea freight and experience the lowest air freight rates possible into Nigeria. We have had no missing shipments, can track our shipments 24/7 and experienced top notch customer service. As a result we have decided to offer our customers the same experience.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHIP BY AIR HASSLE-FREE INTO NIGERIA WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.

As with everything we do, there will be full transparency. You will not have to wait for anyone else to ship, you will have your own tracking number to pull anytime you like, you won't have to deal with CLEARING (!!) and there will be no surprise charges. All prices listed are Door to Door unless you choose to save money by consolidating with one of our shipments. Which brings me to...

If you want to get our cheapest possible rates even with a small package and are willing to wait longer, we can add it to one of our bulk freight shipments. Contact logistics@radautoworks with shipment dimesnions and details for more information.

SOUNDS GREAT BUT HOW DO YOU DETERMINE WHAT YOU WILL CHARGE FOR MY SHIPMENT?
Quite simple. It's based on the actual weight or "dimension weight" if the dimension weight is higher. Dimension weight is calculated by length times weight times height divided by 166 (shippers usually use 139 so we save you a LOT of money here).

Example 1 I want to ship a package that weighs 9 lbs and is 15inches*10inches*10inches.
Actual weight= 9 lbs
Dimm weight =15*10*10/166= 9.04lbs
You will be charged for 9 lbs.

Example 2 I want to ship a package that weighs 9 lbs and is 20 inches*10inches*10inches
Actual weight= 9 lbs
Dimm weight =20*10*10/166= 12.05lbs
You will be charged for 12 lbs.

Moral of the story, if you have something light but large, CONSOLIDATE IT WITH ONE OF OUR SHIPMENTS. If you have something small and heavy, just ship it using our regular service. You will get the cheapest rate possible and not need to have a doctorate in mathematics grin

OH, AND I SHOULD ADD THAT THE RATES ARE THE SAME TO MOST OF AFRICA wink

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by Kewtt: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
radautoworks:
looks like it was already replied. Please confirm.
I responded

1 Like

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Please watch. Covid-19 is alive and thriving in Nigeria. Three people I know died in the past week in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv4mG7xvTTU
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by dicksonadams(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2021
You get ceramic brakepad
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
dicksonadams:
You get ceramic brakepad
haba na. Of course.

Weblink.carquest.com
Username Cust498
Password Password1
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by dru23(m): 1:47am On Apr 20, 2021
Yourmamatoto:
Your mama toto there idiot

1 Like

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by dru23(m): 2:32am On Apr 20, 2021
Yourmamatoto:
You're a criminal

1 Like

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 2:54am On Apr 20, 2021
Lolz. You get na

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
Please when will you have this oil filter in stock. I called your office and they said it’s out of stock. Please, get back to me

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 1:11am On Apr 23, 2021
Temigirl95:
Please when will you have this oil filter in stock. I called your office and they said it’s out of stock. Please, get back to me
should be in next week. Thank you.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 23, 2021
Please, kindly notify me once it is back in stock next week. Please reserve 4 or 5 for me
radautoworks:

1 Like

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by AsiwajuV8: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
radautoworks:

Good Afternoon,

Please do you have the new stock now?

If No, when will it be available tentatively.

Thanks
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
AsiwajuV8:

Good Afternoon,

Please do you have the new stock now?

If No, when will it be available tentatively.

Thanks
hello, for what part is this?
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
Temigirl95:
Please, kindly notify me once it is back in stock next week. Please reserve 4 or 5 for me
just notified that while new goods are not in, there are two in stock of 84064 currently.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by AsiwajuV8: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
radautoworks:
hello, for what part is this?

I want the oil filter too
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by AsiwajuV8: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
radautoworks:
just notified that while new goods are not in, there are two in stock of 84064 currently.

I will call your office tomorrow to get the 2 in stock.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-ordered By Another Nairalander **1998 Toyota Sienna CE From Fhemmmy / **Pre~Order your LEXUS / INFINITI @ LEXUS AUTOLAND All With Clean Carfax Report / Car Inverter – 150 Watts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.