Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria (14405 Views)

Ago Supply @225 With Delivery Within Lagos / Cardrop Car Delivery Service Within Nigeria / STORE FOR ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
AsiwajuV8:

I want the oil filter too
for what car? Are you sure it's the same one? Year, make and model please.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by inagbe1: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good evening. How much can i get shock absorber (front) for a 2007 Acura MDX.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
inagbe1:
Good evening. How much can i get shock absorber (front) for a 2007 Acura MDX.

Hello,

In the picture for the front shocks, the first option is the complete assembly that includes the shock, coil and mount. The second option is just the shock absorber itself. The first option is a better deal but is in stock in Florida. The second is in Lagos.

In picture 2, that is for the rear.

Prices are per shock absorber and they come with 2 year warranties. We use the abokifx rate of the day.

For future reference, you can look up any part price/availability you want and not have to wait at weblink.carquest.com

Username Cust498
Password Password1

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 11:37pm On May 10, 2021
As part of our commitment to our customers, we have been able to reduce the prices for Ac Compressors by an average of 15% while still offering our unique warranties!
We will continue to try to bring better prices to our customers where we can in these trying times.

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 12:18am On May 11, 2021
radautoworks:
As part of our commitment to our customers, we have been able to reduce the prices for Ac Compressors by an average of 15% while still offering our unique warranties!
We will continue to try to bring better prices to our customers where we can in these trying times.

We also have a MASSIVE price reduction on spark plugs and ignition coils!!

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 12:53am On May 11, 2021
MAY 2021 only

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by mcvities(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Please, Madam radautoworks, how much is the battery for 2003 Toyota Corolla (75 Amps). I need a durable and reliable battery with warranty.

Your urgent attention is needed.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 1:26am On Aug 10, 2021
mcvities:
Please, Madam radautoworks, how much is the battery for 2003 Toyota Corolla (75 Amps). I need a durable and reliable battery with warranty.

Your urgent attention is needed.
we haven't been bringing batteries in because of the weight. I'm thinking of starting because we carry them but not so sure people are ready to pay those prices.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
If you let the Brake Blitz pass you by, OYO is your case.

Call or email for your make and model.

Lasts while there is stock

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by sureboykris(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hello... Still working?
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
sureboykris:
Hello... Still working?
yup. Just don't use this platform much any more. Contact information is in signature. Thank you!
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by AsiwajuV8: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
radautoworks:
hello, for what part is this?

Good Afternoon Ma,

Do you still have this in stock?

Carquest Premium Oil Filter 84064.

Thanks

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
AsiwajuV8:

Good Afternoon Ma,

Do you still have this in stock?

Carquest Premium Oil Filter 84064.

Thanks
hello, if you email support they can confirm for you. I'm very disconnected from the shop right now dealing with expansion plans for another location in Ikeja.

2 Likes

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by AsiwajuV8: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2022
radautoworks:
hello, if you email support they can confirm for you. I'm very disconnected from the shop right now dealing with expansion plans for another location in Ikeja.

Thanks.

I actually called twice on Friday, spoke with 2 different representative (a guy & a lady) who claimed they will check inventory and get back to me but they never did up until this moment.

I will try the email option, hopefully I will get a response.

Thanks and Congratulations on the expansion to the mainland. We await the address once completed.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 12:17am On Mar 21, 2022
AsiwajuV8:

Thanks.

I actually called twice on Friday, spoke with 2 different representative (a guy & a lady) who claimed they will check inventory and get back to me but they never did up until this moment.

I will try the email option, hopefully I will get a response.

Thanks and Congratulations on the expansion to the mainland. We await the address once completed.

I'm so sorry about that! I will speak to them
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by drakeskull(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
radautoworks:

Hi radautoworks,

Do you have a serpentine belt for the 2009 Infiniti G37x? If yes, how much and delivery to Ogudu, Lagos.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2023
BLUE MOON CLEARANCE LIQUIDATION SALE TO MAKE ROOM FOR NEW INVENTORY!!

Below are rack and pinion/steering gears we would like to get out of our warehouse to make room for incoming inventory. All parts are brand new American parts from Advance Auto Parts USA. Check the products on the USA site.

MAKE US AN OFFER- WE JUST MIGHT ACCEPT IT!

SUPPORT AT RADAUTOWORKS DOT COM
cool

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-ordered By Another Nairalander **1998 Toyota Sienna CE From Fhemmmy / **Pre~Order your LEXUS / INFINITI @ LEXUS AUTOLAND All With Clean Carfax Report / Car Inverter – 150 Watts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.