Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria (14407 Views)

Ago Supply @225 With Delivery Within Lagos / Cardrop Car Delivery Service Within Nigeria / STORE FOR ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
drakeskull:

Is there any difference between these 2 fluids? For 2008 328i

They're the same. Just old packaging versus new
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by drakeskull(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
radautoworks:

They're the same. Just old packaging versus new

Thanks

1 Like

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Expires September 30, 2020

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
NEW ITEM INCOMING!!

BLUNT EFFECTS spray now available as a hanging diffuser! If you'd rather not use the spray as needed, the hanging diffuser provides continuous fragrance for only N4,000

Oil, not water based and LASTS! Lots of fragrances.

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
NEW STOCK

Been getting a lot of questions about fuel treatments and octane boosters lately. We have MANY in stock. This is some of the lastest addition of fluid treatments, boosters and sealants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Pr9Hs4GoA

Last pictures, I thought you might like to see inside the Florida distribution center. Each Carquest/Advance distribution center carries $20-40 MILLION in parts at any given time.

Yes, that is the famous Glen with the dreadlocks.

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 4:25am On Oct 02, 2020
INCOMING INVENTORY OF FULLY SYNTHETIC 5 QUART JUGS

Pennzoil Synthetic Platinum 10w30 N23k, 0w20 N24k

Castrol Edge 0w20 N24,900 5w40 N26,500

Valvoline Advance Full Synthetic (replaced Synpower) 5w20 or 10w30 N26k

Royal Purple High Performance Synthetic 5w20 N28k

Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy 0w16 N29k and Full Synthetic 5w30 or 10w30 N27k

Carquest ALL dexos-rated Synthetic Grades N20k

KNOW THE SOURCE OF YOUR OIL. No middle man, no fakes, no inconsistent supply. Straight from manufacturer to Carquest distribution.

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by starrez: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Please do you have Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy 0w20

radautoworks:

KNOW THE SOURCE OF YOUR OIL. No middle man, no fakes, no inconsistent supply. Straight from manufacturer to Carquest distribution.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
starrez:
Please do you have Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy 0w20

Hello, we only brought in pennzoil, castrol and carquest on 0w20. We'll bring it in mobil next shipment. We're testing the waters to determine the appropriate mix of brands and weight for Nigeria.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2020
OIL-TOBER IS BAAACK!!

Applies to ANY weight of conventional oil not just 5w20.

To order please use parts request form here https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request or contacts in signature.

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR TO SHOW YOUR CAR SOME LOVE FOR KEEPING YOU MOVING! FIND COUPONS HERE.

For one (1) year of stress-free maintenance, check out our Silver and Gold Maintenance Packages and to stock up on oil, check out our OIL-TOBER Special (Applies to ANY weight of conventional oil not just 5w20).

https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/coupons

Thanks to HeavenlyBang for reminding us people need stress-free maintenance solutions.

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Some NL newbies may not be familiar with who we are and what we do. We are an American auto repair franchise and repair ALL car brands with warranties and sell authentic parts with warranties as the first African location of America's largest part chain (Carquest/Advance Auto Parts). Here's a taste. And NO, we are not as expensive as you think we are cool

Instagram @RADAUTOWORKS
Youtube @Rad Auto Works presents Mr. Transmission-Milex
website www.radautoworks.com or www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PNNqshboyY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50iK3pcKvh4

See posts above this one for current specials.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by lilkech(m): 1:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Madam is your royal purple oil now in stock? I wish to purchase some and have it delivered to my location in Lagos
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 4:53am On Oct 06, 2020
lilkech:
Madam is your royal purple oil now in stock? I wish to purchase some and have it delivered to my location in Lagos

Not yet. Fedex just picked up the pallet yesterday. Tracking shows scheduled delivery next Tuesday but customs had been acting the @ss lately so fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by lilkech(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2020
radautoworks:

Not yet. Fedex just picked up the pallet yesterday. Tracking shows scheduled delivery next Tuesday but customs had been acting the @ss lately so fingers crossed.

Oh well, next week isn’t far off. I’d pray for longer life until then grin thanks

1 Like

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2020
lilkech:

Oh well, next week isn’t far off. I’d pray for longer life until then grin thanks

cheesy amen. They've been taking an average of 5-10 days to clear! This one has been clearing since September 30! I don't know if customs wants to say it's covid. Shipping is fastest we ever had but customs ehn....

1 Like

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by dru23(m): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
radautoworks:

Hello, we only brought in pennzoil, castrol and carquest on 0w20. We'll bring it in mobil next shipment. We're testing the waters to determine the appropriate mix of brands and weight for Nigeria.

Pennzoil is a very good brand.... I read a lot about their positive reviews .. Its a good alternative to Amsoil ....

And also Pennzoil is also the official oil to Ferrari cars ...

1 Like

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 12:29am On Oct 09, 2020

https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request OR support@radautoworks.com

KNOW THE SOURCE OF YOUR OIL. No middle man, no fakes, no inconsistent supply. Straight from manufacturer to Carquest distribution

Pallet progress still incoming. If you want some oil, I recommend pre-ordering with a N1,000 deposit because about half the pallet is already spoken for...

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by starrez: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
radautoworks:

KNOW THE SOURCE OF YOUR OIL. No middle man, no fakes, no inconsistent supply. Straight from manufacturer to Carquest distribution

Pallet progress still incoming. If you want some oil, I recommend pre-ordering with a N1,000 deposit because about half the pallet is already spoken for...

How do we preorder and for the Pennzoil, will one 5quartz can be enough for Lexus rx350 2010?
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
starrez:

How do we preorder and for the Pennzoil, will one 5quartz can be enough for Lexus rx350 2010?

Hello,

You can pre-order using
https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request OR support@radautoworks.com

You will need 7qts

For all fluid specs for your car, https://www.nairaland.com/post/92886529

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by starrez: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
radautoworks:

Hello,

You can pre-order using

You will need 7qts

Oh thank you. That means I’ll have to buy 10 qts (2 5qt jugs) shocked.

Would be nice to bring in some 1qts in future shipments.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 1:22am On Oct 10, 2020
starrez:

Oh thank you. That means I’ll have to buy 10 qts (2 5qt jugs) shocked.

Would be nice to bring in some 1qts in future shipments.

We have in our brand but honestly it's more cost effective to buy 2 jugs and keep the leftovers. Quarts are disproportionally expensive.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2020
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. WE WILL BE AVAILABLE BY EMAIL @ SUPPORT@RADAUTOWORKS.COM FOR QUESTIONS AND UPDATES IF WE HAVE YOUR VEHICLE.

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
We're back. Thank you for all your patience.

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
radautoworks:

Oil has arrived. Please pick up your pre-orders!

This is how oil is packaged when it is straight from manufacturer. KNOW THE SOURCE OF YOUR OIL!

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
radautoworks:
NEW ITEM INCOMING!!

BLUNT EFFECTS spray now available as a hanging diffuser! If you'd rather not use the spray as needed, the hanging diffuser provides continuous fragrance for only N4,000

Oil, not water based and LASTS! Lots of fragrances.

NOW IN STOCK

Like to hang and forget? Get the diffuser only N4,000

Like to spray only when you need it? Get the original spray for N3,750

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by starrez: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
radautoworks:

Hello,

You can pre-order using

You will need 7qts

Good day ma’m. I serviced my car this afternoon and he didn’t even use up to 6qts, maybe 5.8qts. Based on the fluid specs earlier shared, I am suspecting the filter wasn’t changed. I told the customer care lady about the quantity of oil used and she said it wasn’t a problem. I can send a picture of what he used from the second jug.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
starrez:

Good day ma’m. I serviced my car this afternoon and he didn’t even use up to 6qts, maybe 5.8qts. Based on the fluid specs earlier shared, I am suspecting the filter wasn’t changed. I told the customer care lady about the quantity of oil used and she said it wasn’t a problem. I can send a picture of what he used from the second jug.

They didn't change the filter. To double check, open the housing and see. You have a paper filter so you should be able to tell if it's new or not.

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by starrez: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
radautoworks:

They didn't change the filter. To double check, open the housing and see. You have a paper filter so you should be able to tell if it's new or not.

I actually serviced it at your place today. Where do I open to check please or should I just take it back tomorrow?
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
starrez:

I actually serviced it at your place today. Where do I open to check please or should I just take it back tomorrow?

Take it back and ask for Courage to check. Tell him you want to see. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by starrez: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
radautoworks:

Take it back and ask for Courage to check. Tell him you want to see. Sorry about the inconvenience.

I’m so stressed as I drove over 40km to the shop to have this car serviced for the first time. That’s 80km both ways in the midst of terrible traffic. I had to go back yesterday again and they drained the oil, checked and said the oil filter was changed. According to them, the oil change will range from 6-6.4qts. Courage also said he noticed the oil seal hewasn’t closed well and later said they changed it. I asked them for the one they changed, they couldn’t show me.

While the car was up I had noticed the rust beneath and asked the welder I met there to rust proof it. After he was done, the same person (Yemi) who serviced the car, hit the car while driving it out of the working area. The paint on my bumper came off and the some of the paint on the Ford also that was hit. The two sides of the bumper also came off as the clip on the bumper cut on both sides. They took me to a Panel beater used glue to hold it in, which now looks very unsightly. This is a car that is got barely 2 months ago.

I later noticed two of the clips for the engine cover wasn’t put back. Meanwhile I brought the car with complete engine cover clips and I showed them also. Now the radiator coolant reserve is leaking, this was not leaking before I brought it. Now once I put coolant in it, and check under the car it’s just leaking continuously. This is the first place I have ever taken this car too.

It’s been such a distressing experience as I basically travelled so far to get the best for something as simple as servicing as it just turned to something else.

1 Like

Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
starrez:

I’m so stressed as I drove over 40km to the shop to have this car serviced for the first time. That’s 80km both ways in the midst of terrible traffic. I had to go back yesterday again and they drained the oil, checked and said the oil filter was changed. According to them, the oil change will range from 6-6.4qts. Courage also said he noticed the oil seal hewasn’t closed well and later said they changed it. I asked them for the one they changed, they couldn’t show me.

While the car was up I had noticed the rust beneath and asked the welder I met there to rust proof it. After he was done, the same person (Yemi) who serviced the car, hit the car while driving it out of the working area. The paint on my bumper came off and the some of the paint on the Ford also that was hit. The two sides of the bumper also came off as the clip on the bumper cut on both sides. They took me to a Panel beater used glue to hold it in, which now looks very unsightly. This is a car that is got barely 2 months ago.

I later noticed two of the clips for the engine cover wasn’t put back. Meanwhile I brought the car with complete engine cover clips and I showed them also. Now the radiator coolant reserve is leaking, this was not leaking before I brought it. Now once I put coolant in it, and check under the car it’s just leaking continuously. This is the first place I have ever taken this car too.

It’s been such a distressing experience as I basically travelled so far to get the best for something as simple as servicing as it just turned to something else.
I. AM. SO. SORRY!! Please DM me so I have it taken care of properly!! That is absolutely ridiculous.
Re: FREE Parts DELIVERY Within Nigeria by radautoworks: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
I've replied you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-ordered By Another Nairalander **1998 Toyota Sienna CE From Fhemmmy / **Pre~Order your LEXUS / INFINITI @ LEXUS AUTOLAND All With Clean Carfax Report / Car Inverter – 150 Watts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.