Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Need A Soulmate Please I Can't Be Cooking And Eating Only Me (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Soulmate Please I Can't Be Cooking And Eating Only Me (photos) (7615 Views)

Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / Guess Romantic Food I Will Be Cooking Today And Win #5000 Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Soulmate Please I Can't Be Cooking And Eating Only Me (photos) by missimelda01(f): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
n0fav0rs:
I 'think' you're beautiful

thanks kiss
n0fav0rs:
I 'think' you're beautiful

thanks
Re: I Need A Soulmate Please I Can't Be Cooking And Eating Only Me (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
michlins:
your mother cooked and continues to cook for your father but you are here calling her a slave abi

It's alright until you go Shiloh, you won't have sense
i hope you tell that to your sisters too.
Re: I Need A Soulmate Please I Can't Be Cooking And Eating Only Me (photos) by michlins(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
GloriaNinja:
i hope you tell that to your sisters too.
they certainly know this. They are well groomed to know that feminism doesn't mean being stupid or challenging the husband but knowing when to say no.
Re: I Need A Soulmate Please I Can't Be Cooking And Eating Only Me (photos) by fancy4eve(f): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
is that buka or bed for your eyes
y bed, wetn happen 2 dining, bia emechu kwana anyi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Enter Asian Girl Wahala At Work (PICS) / Can You Do This To A Lady Without. ...? See Picture / Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.