Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,975 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed (2829 Views)

What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? / Does Anyone Battle Mood Swings Everyday Of Their Life / I Need A Soulmate Please I Can't Be Cooking And Eating Only Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by thesilentman(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Yes,i dont feel it anymore-banging one woman all the time-same cunt opening to me yakata every time all in the name of fidelity.I want variety so bad-just like one gets tired of eating one specific food all the time.I Want assorted.Should i marry a younger wife or just start playing the field? I tire o!

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
What would happen if you get tired of the second wife?
Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by thesilentman(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2023
Olasyke:
good question.well,i might eventually get a third- for variety sake.Then i can fvck the three interchangeably without getting bored.Thanks,btw.

3 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by TheZeezle(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Start doing olosho...

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by Coolsat(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
You can legitimately take a second wife, open up to your wife and seek her approval before taking that route. Make una no dy hide do polygamy, christianity deceived you all. Men are polygamous in nature and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
thesilentman:

good question.well,i might eventually get a third- for variety sake.Then i can fvck the three interchangeably without getting bored.Thanks,btw.
Instead of changing women, why don't you package the "rice" you have? You know, spice things up and try new things with her?

Fornication is a sin.

9 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by thesilentman(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
TheZeezle:
Start doing olosho...
my guy i no fancy those set of women o.married women better.
Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
Are you married abi still dating?
Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by silvoclaira: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hypocrite men everywhere..

If it was a female that said somethin like this. all hell will loose on the whole female gender that very moment

Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by thesilentman(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Coolsat:
You can legitimately take a second wife, open up to your wife and seek her approval before taking that route. Make una no dy hide do polygamy, christianity deceived you all. Men are polygamous in nature and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
jah bless you my guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by ahiboilandgas: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
thesilentman:
Yes,i dont feel it anymore-banging one woman all the time-same cunt opening to me yakata every time all in the name of fidelity.I want variety so bad-just like one gets tired of eating one specific food all the time.I Want assorted.Should i marry a younger wife or just start playing the field? I tire o!
na oyinbo scope you wetin concern original Africa Man with the one wife theory ! Convert to Muslim and enjoy your wives without any headache or change traditional Africa Man and continue sampling .This white Man things is responsible for some many unmarried single ladies in the south .

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by thesilentman(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
Olasyke:

Instead of changing women, why don't you package the "rice" you have? You know, spice things up and try new things with her?

Fornication is a sin.
i don package tire bro.Dis na faceless forum,me no dey pretend.Nothing wey the woman do wey dey please me these days.If she tries on a new dress and ask me how she looks,i never cared.i just want something new.i believe this happens to women too.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2023
silvoclaira:

If it was a female that said somethin like this. all hell will loose on the whole female gender
If you're a lady, you're free to try anything you want, I don't think opinions from strangers on a web forum should have an impact on you in any way. It's normal, couples get tired of themselves after a while and life is short.
Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by thesilentman(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
silvoclaira:

If it was a female that said somethin like this. all hell will loose on the whole female gender that very moment

Smh
it is not for women to cheat with impunity,my guy.women feel this way too but they dare not open up.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by thesilentman(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
na oyinbo scope you wetin concern original Africa Man with the one wife theory ! Convert to Muslim and enjoy your wives without any headache or change traditional Africa Man and continue sampling .This white Man things is responsible for some many unmarried single ladies in the south .
God no go shame u bro.I consider a second wife without divorce cos this woman dey resourceful and a good housekeeper but me,ah,i want to explore.I want enjoy life.
Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by thesilentman(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
Olasyke:
why am I quoting you sef? I might just do the same thing if I were you.

Couples get tired of themselves after a while and I don't think it's bad if one wants to explore more options. Providing you have an arrangement with your wife or girlfriend or just outright cheat. Are you married abi still dating?
married o! na her big yansh they decieve before but i don chop am tire,like seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by ahiboilandgas: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
thesilentman:

God no go shame u bro.I consider a second wife without divorce cos this woman dey resourceful and a good housekeeper but me,ah,i want to explore.I want enjoy life.
ride on Man .Notting do you. Don't go for unemployed one unless your income high. A MAN NEED TO SAMPLE AROUND 3 TO 4 IN THIS LIFE TIME .

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by ahiboilandgas: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
thesilentman:

married o! na her big yansh they decieve before but i don chop am tire,like seriously.
it happens to all men ( real African Men) no those oyinbo wanna be ...my partner got some crazy ass after years I hardly notice it. But now I have a 2 wiffy I dey enjoy my self steady in the other Room.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by thesilentman(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
ride on Man .Notting do you. Don't go for unemployed one unless your income high. A MAN NEED TO SAMPLE AROUND 3 TO 4 IN THIS LIFE TIME .
ah before nko.That's my number one rule-i don't av anything to do with liability.men don wise since yesteryears! Heaven help me!
Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by talented321: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Third one asap
Olasyke:
Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by talented321: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2023
Madam we are talking about men not women or do you also want to take second husband.
silvoclaira:

Smh

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
thesilentman:

before answering the above, pls answer the following:"how do you feel if/when your wife says the same about eating the same food?!

if you allow your wife to also go look for better food to chop, then by all means, good luck!

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by talented321: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
I just dey pity men who want to kill theirselves because of women, because no matter how beautiful she is once you don put her for house, you will get tired of her it takes tolerance and endurance for a lasting marriage.
thesilentman:

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by pussyeater(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2023
Olasyke:

Fornication is a sin.
Exactly. Turn the white rice into jollof rice, fried rice, or even rice roni...
Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by ConfidentialDoc: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2023
thesilentman:

Wow....so it's not just me..

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by 1Sharon(f): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2023
Did you tell your woman you were into multiple women from the beginning?

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by Starz825(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
thesilentman:

did you meet her a virgin....no offense...just curious

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by intruder15(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
thesilentman:

As you want to explore, hope you don't mind if your wife explore too?

If yes, then feel free. If no, then seat your ass down and get a job to distract you.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by Harrykn: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
I was thinking it was the normal rice.

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by Rexymania(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Attention seeker
Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by crackhouse(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
Another player is about to enter pitch.. which Jersey number do u want? No 10?

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed by Henrikjay: 12:44am On Jun 23, 2023
You know sometimes you don't enjoy and feel the taste of a sweet food,and you get tired of the food when you eating the food alone .. But when 1 or 2 persons joins and start eating the food , the food will become so, sweet, spicy, nice and you will have more apatite to eat more and more of that same food you didn't like and enjoy then... So all you need is just for you to invite 2 or 3 of your friends to join you to eat your food so that then can always help you to boost your apatite OK ...

Maybe then you will see how hungry your friends are ready to help you finish up the food for you to avoid wastage ..... I am sure your wife will serve your friends all her tasteless food you reject and tired of to your friends without regrets....

thesilentman:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Sleeping Habits For Married Couples / I Feel My "Bad" Ex Is On The Winning Side Nd I Am On The Losing Side. / When A Handsome Guy Wants To Hit And Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.