Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Bdsm Practices 101: Pegging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bdsm Practices 101: Pegging (1139 Views)

Femdom, Bdsm, Pegging / Bdsm Practices 101: Pleasurable Pain / BDSM The Nigerian Way LMFAO (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bdsm Practices 101: Pegging by Myzteriouz: 12:25am On Jul 29, 2018
When a woman bleeps a man in the ass with a strap-on Love Machine. It's definitely a very touchy practice, especially in the straight male community. It is often thought of as a homosexual sex act. However, this is not true. Straight men often think that their dominance and masculinity will be in jeopardy if they even think about anything "gay" at all, let alone a female fucking them with a rubber dick.

. Pegging is not a gay thing whatsoever.

No matter how you take it apart and put it back together, it is still sex between a man and a woman. In other words; straight sex. It is certainly enjoyable, given that the right amount of communication and comfort were considered. It is typically not a good idea to surprise a man by simply walking out of the bathroom with a strap-on Love Machine equipped and ready to use. This will probably lead to rejection and discomfort.

The truth is that anal play, no matter what gender, is enjoyable if performed correctly. The ass has a shitload of nerve endings that will feel fucking amazing if stimulated properly and with plenty of lube. It probably feels better for a man to receive anal sex rather than a woman due to the prostate gland inside the male ass. I shit you not, an orgasm can be achieved by directly touching and stimulating the prostate gland without any need for touching the penis at all. And it feels out of this fucking world amazing.

Culled from urban dictionary.

#bdsmpractices #bdsmlagos #bdsmnigeria #lagoskinkylife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pegging by AfroSamurai: 12:59am On Jul 29, 2018
Holy sh1t! Yep, holy sh1t. I love the female vagina so much the thought of playing, talkless of fvcking a woman's sh1thole is repugnant. Like sh1t comes outta there for pete's sake. lipsrsealed
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pegging by Myzteriouz: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2018
grin grin

Well it's a thing for some people.

AfroSamurai:
Holy sh1t! Yep, holy sh1t. I love the female vagina so much the thought of playing, talkless of fvcking a woman's sh1thole is repugnant. Like sh1t comes outta there for pete's sake. lipsrsealed
Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pegging by AfroSamurai: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2018
Myzteriouz:
grin grin

Well it's a thing for some people.

yea I know. Those who love it are close to coprophiles.

2 Likes

Re: Bdsm Practices 101: Pegging by Myzteriouz: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
AfroSamurai:
yea I know. Those who love it are close to coprophiles.
true that

(1) (Reply)

Actress Daniella Okeke And Her Curves Step Out In A Figure-hugging Dress (photo) / sub / Crazyemberr Is Blackivy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.