Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,133 members, 7,957,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

THE CRACKS By VELOCIRAPTIR ( A Thrilling, Action, Comedy Tale Full Of Suspense) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE CRACKS By VELOCIRAPTIR ( A Thrilling, Action, Comedy Tale Full Of Suspense) (410 Views)

TOLANI - A STORY (Love. Mystery. Suspense.) / Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE CRACKS By VELOCIRAPTIR ( A Thrilling, Action, Comedy Tale Full Of Suspense) by Lordpeckxy(m): 5:20am On Jul 29, 2018
[b]
INTRODUCTION CHAPTER 1

*IN A DEEP VERSION OF VOICE*

"Long before the technology age of men, the age when primitive men still wore leaves and the knowledgeable once - wore animal skins, the age when there was no light at night and all what men could see with was there eyes......the age when there was nothing like swords and knives, all there was, were woods and stones, there was nothing like mansions or buildings, all there was, were caves and caves......
Meats were eaten raw or mostly sun-dried, men were been attacked by wild animals because there was no flames to guide there path at night......."
"hey dude were'ar talking about fire right now" ( a background voice ) "hey narrator continue"
*sigh THE DEEP VOICE CONTINUE*
"humans wanted help but they don't know what they needed....
So the god's smiled at them and granted THE POWER OF FIRE just to some selected few.......the fourth born to a every 26th decendants of 2 generations past *complicated stuff like that*

"this people were specially granted the power to wield the element FIRE" "and this people were called......."
*that stupid guy again* " i know, i know, i know, they were called firebenders"

*narrato's voice* "NO"

"the sorcerers"

NO

"mutants"

NO

"merlin's friends"

NO

"zuko clan"

NO

"space eaters"

*NARRATOR* "YOU JUST LET ME FINISH"

*BACKGROUND VOICE* "ok ok ok"
*NARRATOR CONTINUES* "They were called
THE CRACKS"...... [/b][b][b]
INTRODUCTION CHAPTER 1

"Long before the technology age of men, the age when primitive men still wore leaves and the knowledgeable once - wore animal skins, the age when there was no light at night and all what men could see with was there eyes......the age when there was nothing like swords and knives, all there was, were woods and stones, there was nothing like mansions or buildings, all there was, were caves and caves......
Meats were eaten raw or mostly sun-dried, men were been attacked by wild animals because there was no flames to guide there path at night......."
"hey dude were'ar talking about fire right now" ( a background voice ) "hey narrator continue"
So the god's smiled at them and granted THE POWER OF FIRE just to some selected few.......the fourth born to a every 26th decendants of 2 generations past *complicated stuff like that*

"this people were specially granted the power to wield the element FIRE" "and this people were called......."

*narrato's voice* "NO"

"the sorcerers"

NO

"mutants"

NO

"merlin's friends"

NO

"zuko clan"

NO

"space eaters"

THE CRACKS"...... [/b][/b][b]
INTRODUCTION CHAPTER 1

*narrato's voice* "NO"

"the sorcerers"

NO

"mutants"

NO

"merlin's friends"

NO

"zuko clan"

NO

"space eaters"

THE CRACKS"...... [/b]

(1) (Reply)

TALES OF ROSE (the Woman In Black). / The Family Meeting That Went Wrong / Do Not Urinate Here By John Chizoba Vincent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.