Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Don’t Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Know What To Do (1070 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know What To Do by Tani91: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2018
My man has been acting up and I know he has someone else, he loves his friends and they take all his time.

So after trying to make it work and we keep having issues, I decided to focus on my career and it has paid off and it has helped me take my mind off my relationship issues.

He is asking for space and I have begged him to make this work but he says he needs his space. Am tired of begging and trying to force him makes me look pathetic...

I really love him and respect him but I can’t help but tell him when he dose something wrong, he hates being corrected. So I decided to stop going to visit because he barely has my time even when I go.

Am at the point where am thinking I should just let things be... it’s becoming to stressful and draining.

We got engaged last year June.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2018
Aha Oyin is this you? I know its you, why are you bringing our case to social media..Nairaland of all places. Its God that say i should be on nairaland o. So this is where u collect all those mumu advice weh u dey use for me.

You suppose know by now that I dont love you, that's why I don't fancy your corrections and suggestions. I no get your time again joor. You weh no dey gree me enter the honeypot, so why u dey hala me?
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by bjayx: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2018
So what should we tell U now
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by ShenTeh(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2018
Babe, move on.
You are the one still in the relationship.
Good luck.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2018
You know he has somebody else yet you call him your man and wan cause yourself high bp on top the matter. Are you alright at all?

Well, it's not my headache but yours.

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by Goddyss(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2018
Tani91:
My man has been acting up and I know he has someone else, he loves his friends and they take all his time.

So after trying to make it work and we keep having issues, I decided to focus on my career and it has paid off and it has helped me take my mind off my relationship issues.

He is asking for space and I have begged him to make this work but he says he needs his space. Am tired of begging and trying to force him makes me look pathetic...

I really love him and respect him but I can’t help but tell him when he dose something wrong, he hates being corrected. So I decided to stop going to visit because he barely has my time even when I go.

Am at the point where am thinking I should just let things be... it’s becoming to stressful and draining.

How you doing? Before I tell you what to do, I'd like to know if 'your man' has a good job and doing well for himself. Sometimes when we are unsettled and trying to make ends meet, we give little or no attention to love or relationship with girlfriend. The only thing that drives a man is success.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2018
Give him the space he needs. If he loves you, he will come back.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by Tani91: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2018
Goddyss:

How you doing? Before I tell you what to do, I'd like to know if 'your man' has a good job and doing well for himself. Sometimes when we are unsettled and trying to make ends meet, we give little or no attention to love or relationship with girlfriend. The only thing that drives a man is success.
He is okay and secured but he has been unsettled for a while and it gives me great concern, he is very intelligent.smart and has a good head on his shoulders. he is a wonderful man.... he is the best man for me, but I think his current situation is affecting him.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by Goddyss(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2018
Tani91:

He is okay and secured but he has been unsettled for a while and it gives me great concern, he is very intelligent.smart and has a good head on his shoulders. he is a wonderful man.... he is the best man for me, but I think his current situation is affecting him.
He is very intelligent.
He is very smart.
He has a good head on his shoulders.
He is the best man for me.
I think his current situation is affecting him.
He is okay and secured.

All I see from the above is a girl beclouded by emotions and speaking out of feelings and sentiments to defend 'his man'. Clear your head of confusion and think without emotions.

Have you asked him the reason why he is unsettled? Have you asked him if anything is bothering him of late? Why are you nagging life out of the guy?
A woman loses her worth if she can't decipher the qualities her man needed in her after 3 months of dating. Find what he likes and do it moderately

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by Asbaba(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2018
He wants to have some space, why not let him?
you've done all you can to straighten things, but he seems antagonistic.
let him be and focus on your job and your future ahead. He might come around and if he doesn't I think is for the best.

pray for the both of you and find peace somewhere else, If he is the right man mother destiny would bring you back together.

bless up.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by Bluezy13(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Give him the space he needs. If he loves you, he will come back.

Then she should be prepared to be giving him space every time he falls out for the rest of her life when/if they eventually get married.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by Bluezy13(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2018
Goddyss:

He is very intelligent.
He is very smart.
He has a good head on his shoulders.
He is the best man for me.
I think his current situation is affecting him.
He is okay and secured.

All I see from the above is a girl beclouded by emotions and speaking out of feelings and sentiments to defend 'his man'. Clear your head of confusion and think without emotions.

Have you asked him the reason why he is unsettled? Have you asked him if anything is bothering him of late? Why are you nagging life out of the guy?
A woman loses her worth if she can't decipher the qualities her man needed in her after 3 months of dating. Find what he likes and do it moderately

Word.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by Olalan(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2018
Girl move on its crystal clear that the guy doesn't really love you, you seems to be forcing yourself on him.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

Then she should be prepared to be giving him space every time he falls out for the rest of her life when/if they eventually get married.
But u can't force yourself on someone.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by Bluezy13(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
But u can't force yourself on someone.
Nay, I can't.

But, I can get someone to know that I'm hurting and she should set her priorities straight, considering my feelings too if she wants the relationship to work.
It is not just about her, it is about us and we are in it together.

If she can't set it straight, we walk.
I allow reality to detect my emotions. That's how I stay happy.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by nanauju(f): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hi babe (@ op), I understand how you feel. I mean at one point in people's life they went through that. Trust me, you're doing well, focusing on your career and all, keep working hard.

As for this guy, you need to let go.. Yes o.. You can't be begging somebody every time just to make it work. Have some dignity gal! for how long will this continue? C'mon let's tell ourselves the truth nau. He said he needs space, why don't you give him space and forget the hell about him. I mean this guy is seeing someone already. Haba nau.. Stop this torture on yourself.
You need to start casting your net elsewhere o.

As for the ring, pls just act like it never happened. I mean its over a year and obviously nothing is making headway between you both. Live your life o, stop waiting for what might be gone already.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by 2special(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
pls can your guy post his own side of the story on this page before l judge or pass my own comment.
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by bankulizer: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2019
2special:
pls can your guy post his own side of the story on this page before l judge or pass my own comment.

I will

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by bankulizer: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2019
Tani91:

Hmmmmmmm
Re: I Don’t Know What To Do by Cholls(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2019
my sister if you love him so bad and you are sure his personality is what you desire...then get on your knees and pray before three day you will get a leading. Amen as you comply

(1) (Reply)

I Cried This Morning After What Happened. Nigeria Baby Doll Bob Risky / Everyone Please Help Me Beg Lizzy, My Spirit Lover To Release Me / Reasons Why Guys Want To Sleep With You At All Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.