Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,678 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? (29434 Views)

Top 10 Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria. / Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Mr. Man, why are you like this now? You are still quoting human error prone extra biblical sources to defend your opinion. Are you saying those accounts of history written by man are infallible as God Himself who wrote the Bible? Why are you finding it difficult to just bring out a verse of the Bible which directly or even indirectly suggests that Cornelius resigned from the Army after conversion?
I did not read the nonsense you posted above, all I want to know is Where is the Christian love when Hutu Catholics were busy killing Tutsi Catholics? And they killed Hutu JWs that dared protect and hide their Tutsi brothers in Christ. Where is the love? It is a simple question.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Go straight to the point and stop beating about the bush.

The point is clearly made already and it is simply that you have accepted you've been peddling conjectures as the word of God.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Is the word "pacifist" found in the Bible? So your God told you that you show love by watching your enemies slaughter you when you have a means of self defence? Even your Awake magazine makes publications in support of self defence. So what then does your pacifism mean?
Hahahahahahahahaha Ignorant and proud. You don't know the meaning of the word, Pacifist!
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

The point is clearly made already and it is simply that you have accepted you've been peddling conjectures as the word of God.
The point is that you are just beating about the bush.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
I did not read the nonsense you posted above, all I want to know is Where is the Christian love when Hutu Catholics were busy killing Tutsi Catholics? And they killed Hutu JWs that dared protect and hide their Tutsi brothers in Christ. Where is the love? It is a simple question.

Where was the supposed Christian love when some JWs in Russia jumped into the streets and sporadically shot thousands of people in 2005 or thereabouts?
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
The point is that you are just beating about the bush.

You are the one beating about the bush by relying on human records of history as a confirmation of God's own words.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Where was the supposed Christian love when some JWs in Russia jumped into the streets and sporadically shot thousands of people in 2005 or thereabouts?
OR THEREABOUT? Which means you are just imagining it. No such thing ever happened.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Hahahahahahahahaha Ignorant and proud. You don't know the meaning of the word, Pacifist!

Okay Mr. Knowledgeable and humble, tell us the meaning and where it is found in the Bible.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

As per the bolded, you are wrong. Being not of the world does not mean not to conform to popular traditions generally but not to conform to the popular or unpopular traditions that are evil. A tradition might be popular yet godly while a tradition might be unpopular yet very evil.
How evil or godly a tradition is not a function of its popularity or obscurity.
There are traditions which JWs conform to though obscure but evil at least by the same standards they judge others. Examples abound. In fact most of your doctrines are as evil as the popular ones you claim you don't adhere to.

Your desire to be different is just for the sake of it and not really out of a genuine commitment to godliness.

We have examined the godliness versus evil of your traditions and beliefs in another thread here on NL and your members who featured there all disappeared for lack of superior argument. You may check it up and answer the questions put before them which they deserted.
SUPERIOR ARGUMENT NO! NO!! NO!!! When it comes to argument we are NOT SUPPOSED to argue with people,we only present what we believe and if it doesn't sound wise to you we must humbly take our leave. You should have known by now that we do update our mode of operations from time to time, since five years ago now we've been instructed by our leaders not to argue no more with anyone who isn't pleased with our message rather we should quickly switch over to the next person,but you know humans aren't that fast to adapt to new development so it takes time for most of our members to catch up with the new directives that's why you'll still see some trying to ARGUE with you. wink wink Well thanks for your time Sir hope to have a healthful chat with you some other time. smiley
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
OR THEREABOUT? Which means you are just imagining it. No such thing ever happened.

I am only no longer sure about the time I read it in an international newspaper. But it happened and The Watchtower society never denied it.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

I am only no longer sure about the time I read it in an international newspaper. But it happened and The Watchtower society never denied it.
Or you invented in your head? Hahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Okay Mr. Knowledgeable and humble, tell us the meaning and where it is found in the Bible.
Google is your friend.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Or you invented in your head? Hahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Check this link. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1061766/Two-Jehovahs-Witnesses-murdered-13-people-mission-God-cleanse-world-sinners.html

Two Jehovah's Witnesses 'murdered 13 people on mission from God to cleanse world of sinners'
By Will Stewart for MailOnline
13:28 BST 25 Sep 2008, updated 13:43 BST 25 Sep 2008
Facebook
Twitter
WhatsApp
0 comments
Latest From MailOnline
Lads' holidays from hell: Three Brits tell how they found themselves locked up in foreign jails for drink-driving, drug dealing...
Young mother, 21, who took a 13-year-old schoolboy’s virginity on her kitchen floor avoids jail - but judge warns her not to...
When the pair were arrested, Egorycheva was armed with two axes (file photo)
Two twisted Jehovah's Witnesses have been arrested as suspected serial killers, accused of murdering 13 people during a nine-month killing spree in Russia.
Claiming to be on a mission from God, Vladimir Gurianov, 44, and Elvira Egorycheva 46, hacked, shot and bludgeoned their victims in a case that left even hardened Russian detectives shocked.
The pair were finally spotted in a supermarket in a suburb of the city and arrested. By then they were on nationwide search lists and their photographs had been widely circulated in the region.
When they were searched Egorycheva had a revolver, two axes, an electric-shock device and a rope in her belongings.
Another gun and a knife were found in Gurianov's jacket.
Gurianov - who locals said had 'mad eyes' - and Egorycheva first met at a Jehovah's Witnesses sect meeting 16 years ago.
When they were reunited late last year, Egorycheva allegedly told him she had a vision and they must travel to the Volga region to carry out God's wishes.
She said: "God wants us to go to Nizhniy Novgorod and cleanse the world of sinners".
A neighbour said: "They were very odd. He called her "mother" or "Princess Elena". She called him "my son, Prince Mikhail".
"Gurianov used to say they had a certain mission. No-one took them very seriously but then the killings began."
The first victim was a fortune teller Ludmila Kostina, 51, with whom they made an appointment after seeing her advert in a local papers.
A day after the first murder they went to another fortune-teller, Nina Mashtakova, 66, who they killed before stealing valuables.
One victim was killed around January 10, when Gurianov answered an advert advertising Pekingese puppies.
A 17-year-old boy, returning home, found Gurianov killing his mother, who only managed to scream: "Run, boy!"
Gurianov later boasted to detectives about one particularly brutal slaying.
He said: "I shot at the head of this woman, but she was still alive. I shot her a second time and she fell down, but just as I was digging a grave for her I realised she was still alive and just watching me. So you'll understand I had to stab her."
Also in January this year, Gurianov, a convicted rapist, and Egorycheva met a 17 year-old girl by the garage complex in the city's outskirts.
Police believe the couple stopped the girl, and Egorycheva told her: "Stop, sinner! I, Princess Elena, and my son Prince Mikhail, have been sent by God to punish you!"
Gurianov then allegedly raped the girl, killed her with a hammer and buried her next to the garage complex.
He later told investigators: "Mother explained to me that every woman killed or raped by me would become my wives in the afterlife."
They are also suspected of killing 18 year-old student Masha Maslennikova, missing since May, whose body has not been found, as well as Ludmila Kotelnikova, 45, and Elena Lomteva, 37, whose corpses were found near their holiday homes.
One detective said: "Apparently, they didn't care who became their next victim, whether it was a woman, a young girl or a child. Their only criterion was to carry out the killing in remote parts of the city where no one could help the victims."
Later police asked the pair why they killed innocent people.
Gurianov, clearly enjoying recounting his deeds, replied: "God told us to go and take the money. He said: 'Go there and take as much as you need.' So we did".
One shocked detective said: "Our hearts are bleeding.
"They seem to enjoy talking about the things they have done. They feel safe as well. What is prison to them? Even if they are sentenced to life, they'll live until old age.If ever there was a case for capital punishment, this is it."
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

You are the one beating about the bush by relying on human records of history as a confirmation of God's own words.
What human records? That Nero did not falsely accuse Christians of causing the fire that burnt much of Rome? Or that the persecution became so bad that Christians went underground? Even using some signs to identify one another without raising eyebrows of the people around them? How did the apostle I think Peter die? The one that was brutally murdered by being strapped to a horse and pulled along? Was it recorded in the Bible? But we are sure these things happened because some people witnessed it and wrote about it.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Google is your friend.
SINCERE QUESTIONS to be entertained because the time left is reduced my brother so save your data for "those that are conscious of their spiritual needs" Matthew 5:3 Our data,research,time and effort is not to be wasted on those who feels they already know. Matthew 7:6 We're in search of the lost SHEEP of Israel's house. Matthew 10:6 Agape brothersmiley
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
What human records? That Nero did not falsely accuse Christians of causing the fire that burnt much of Rome? Or that the persecution became so bad that Christians went underground? Even using some signs to identify one another without raising eyebrows of the people around them? How did the apostle I think Peter die? The one that was brutally murdered by being strapped to a horse and pulled along? Was it recorded in the Bible? But we are sure these things happened because some people witnessed it and wrote about it.

The bolded alone tells you that false records could exist. Nero falsely accused Christians and documented it somewhere. Some people believe it.
The Jewish authorities also falsely accused the disciples of bribing the guards at Jesus' tomb to allow them take his corpse away, and they documented it and there are people who believe in that account till today despite it is pure human records.
Christins should stick to the Bible rather than conflicting human records.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Ignorant and proud. Go and read those posts again, but Christ admonished his followers to LOVE ONE ANOTHER and see themselves as brothers and fellow workers, so if the Catholic Hutu is happy to see Catholic Tutsi die because of tribal and national origin, then where is the love. This has become a million dollar question.
Jws are happy to see jw die from refusal of blood transfusion. Your 1994 awake said so. So before you point fingers at Hutu Catholics happy seeing Tutsi Catholics die, clean up your mess first.
When you live in glass houses do not throw stones

Where is the love with jws happy seeing other jws die from refusing blood transfusion? Hypocrite.
Remove the log in your eye before removing the spec in someone else's eyes. Hypocrite
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2018
TATIME:
SINCERE QUESTIONS to be entertained because the time left is reduced my brother so save your data for "those that are conscious of their spiritual needs" Matthew 5:3 Our data,research,time and effort is not to be wasted on those who feels they already know. Matthew 7:6 We're in search of the lost SHEEP of Israel's house. Matthew 10:6 Agape brothersmiley

Evidence of lack of superior argument. The JWs I know will never stop having time for you when they are winning the argument. So all this "no time left" insinuation is story.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Check this link. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1061766/Two-Jehovahs-Witnesses-murdered-13-people-mission-God-cleanse-world-sinners.html

Two Jehovah's Witnesses 'murdered 13 people on mission from God to cleanse world of sinners'
By Will Stewart for MailOnline
13:28 BST 25 Sep 2008, updated 13:43 BST 25 Sep 2008
Facebook
Twitter
WhatsApp
0 comments
Latest From MailOnline
Lads' holidays from hell: Three Brits tell how they found themselves locked up in foreign jails for drink-driving, drug dealing...
Young mother, 21, who took a 13-year-old schoolboy’s virginity on her kitchen floor avoids jail - but judge warns her not to...
When the pair were arrested, Egorycheva was armed with two axes (file photo)
Two twisted Jehovah's Witnesses have been arrested as suspected serial killers, accused of murdering 13 people during a nine-month killing spree in Russia.
Claiming to be on a mission from God, Vladimir Gurianov, 44, and Elvira Egorycheva 46, hacked, shot and bludgeoned their victims in a case that left even hardened Russian detectives shocked.
The pair were finally spotted in a supermarket in a suburb of the city and arrested. By then they were on nationwide search lists and their photographs had been widely circulated in the region.
When they were searched Egorycheva had a revolver, two axes, an electric-shock device and a rope in her belongings.
Another gun and a knife were found in Gurianov's jacket.
Gurianov - who locals said had 'mad eyes' - and Egorycheva first met at a Jehovah's Witnesses sect meeting 16 years ago.
When they were reunited late last year, Egorycheva allegedly told him she had a vision and they must travel to the Volga region to carry out God's wishes.
She said: "God wants us to go to Nizhniy Novgorod and cleanse the world of sinners".
A neighbour said: "They were very odd. He called her "mother" or "Princess Elena". She called him "my son, Prince Mikhail".
"Gurianov used to say they had a certain mission. No-one took them very seriously but then the killings began."
The first victim was a fortune teller Ludmila Kostina, 51, with whom they made an appointment after seeing her advert in a local papers.
A day after the first murder they went to another fortune-teller, Nina Mashtakova, 66, who they killed before stealing valuables.
One victim was killed around January 10, when Gurianov answered an advert advertising Pekingese puppies.
A 17-year-old boy, returning home, found Gurianov killing his mother, who only managed to scream: "Run, boy!"
Gurianov later boasted to detectives about one particularly brutal slaying.
He said: "I shot at the head of this woman, but she was still alive. I shot her a second time and she fell down, but just as I was digging a grave for her I realised she was still alive and just watching me. So you'll understand I had to stab her."
Also in January this year, Gurianov, a convicted rapist, and Egorycheva met a 17 year-old girl by the garage complex in the city's outskirts.
Police believe the couple stopped the girl, and Egorycheva told her: "Stop, sinner! I, Princess Elena, and my son Prince Mikhail, have been sent by God to punish you!"
Gurianov then allegedly raped the girl, killed her with a hammer and buried her next to the garage complex.
He later told investigators: "Mother explained to me that every woman killed or raped by me would become my wives in the afterlife."
They are also suspected of killing 18 year-old student Masha Maslennikova, missing since May, whose body has not been found, as well as Ludmila Kotelnikova, 45, and Elena Lomteva, 37, whose corpses were found near their holiday homes.
One detective said: "Apparently, they didn't care who became their next victim, whether it was a woman, a young girl or a child. Their only criterion was to carry out the killing in remote parts of the city where no one could help the victims."
Later police asked the pair why they killed innocent people.
Gurianov, clearly enjoying recounting his deeds, replied: "God told us to go and take the money. He said: 'Go there and take as much as you need.' So we did".
One shocked detective said: "Our hearts are bleeding.
"They seem to enjoy talking about the things they have done. They feel safe as well. What is prison to them? Even if they are sentenced to life, they'll live until old age.If ever there was a case for capital punishment, this is it."
Hahahahhahahahaha Hahahahhahahahaha! A lot of things in that fake news do not hold water, First JWs Will call God's name which is Jehovah, we don't say God sent us, instead we say Jehovah sent us, BTW the article says they were ACCUSED, they were not CONVICTED, so they are innocent till proven guilty. Now we know how jealous of JW the Russian OrthodoX church is that it led them to tell Putin to ban JWs there, at the court the prosecution brought out spurious allegations against my Brothers and sisters in Russia and the allegations were all shut down, but still they banned us there, because the Russian Othodox church is the power base of Putin, so Putin will not want to anger his supporters so he odered the judges to ban JWs.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

The bolded alone tells you that false records could exist. Nero falsely accused Christians and documented it somewhere. Some people believe it.
The Jewish authorities also falsely accused the disciples of bribing the guards at Jesus' tomb to allow them take his corpse away, and they documented it and there are people who believe in that account till today despite it is pure human records.
Christins should stick to the Bible rather than conflicting human records.
You don't know what you are saying.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
You don't know what you are saying.

Ahahahaha.... Evidence of lack of superior argument.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
What concerns Hutu Catholics killing Tutsi Catholics with Cornelius in the Bible? I no fit laff.

You even fail to point out that in the same Rwanda Hutu Catholics still saved Tutsi Catholics. You see how you people just hold on to the evil committed by a group and never mention the good done by another group of the same people?

Well you guys are the same with Hutu Catholics and suicide bombers.
You jws are happy to see people die from refusing blood transfusion. Your killer doctrine has killed so many jws and you guys are happy.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Jws are happy to see jw die from refusal of blood transfusion. Your 1994 awake said so. So before you point fingers at Hutu Catholics happy seeing Tutsi Catholics die, clean up your mess first.
When you live in glass houses do not throw stones

Where is the love when jws are happy seeing other jws die from refusing blood transfusion? Hypocrite.
Remove the log in your eye before removing the spec in someone else's eyes. Hypocrite
Of somebody dies because he did not accept blood transfusion, it is not because he or she rejected blood that he or she died, at the end of the day we are still going to die, Now why do doctors reject blood transfusion on THEMSELVES? But are ever willing to administer it to unsuspecting patients? It is simply business, a pint of blood is money, there is money to make, so they prescribe blood, so yoh pay up, here in Africa, it is very rampant, it is not that they cannot give you a bloodless treatment, it is just that it is less expensive and more effective than blood transfusion so there is less money to make, so they ignore the patient and allow him or her die. This is even against the principles of being a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Ahahahaha.... Evidence of lack of superior argument.
Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha! What superior argument did you make? That some bible events that took place cannot be supported by outside authorities? So much for superior argument.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Hahahahhahahahaha Hahahahhahahahaha! A lot of things in that fake news do not hold water, First JWs Will call God's name which is Jehovah, we don't say God sent us, instead we say Jehovah sent us, BTW the article says they were ACCUSED, they were not CONVICTED, so they are innocent till proven guilty. Now we know how jealous of JW the Russian OrthodoX church is that it led them to tell Putin to ban JWs there, at the court the prosecution brought out spurious allegations against my Brothers and sisters in Russia and the allegations were all shut down, but still they banned us there, because the Russian Othodox church is the power base of Putin, so Putin will not want to anger his supporters so he odered the judges to ban JWs.

You yourself have been using God here and not Jehovah. Awake magazine uses 'God' in their publications more than 'Jehovah', so your defence above is watery and ladden with falsehood.

The article reports that one of them confessed to have shot a woman in the head.
Conviction in most cases is just legalistic formality.
If you now take cover in conviction, then which court convicted the Catholic priests you so much accuse of killing people and sponsoring The Crusades?
Which court convicted the Catholic Hutus and Tutsis you so much accuse of killing one another?
Double standards!
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha! What superior argument did you make? That some bible events that took place cannot be supported by outside authorities? So much for superior argument.

And those outside authorities become more accurate and more reliable than the Bible itself? So much for a believer in the Bible.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Evidence of lack of superior argument. The JWs I know will never stop having time for you when they are winning the argument. So all this "no time left" insinuation is story.
Thanks Sir. wink wink wink
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

What concerns Hutu Catholics killing Tutsi Catholics with Cornelius in the Bible? I no fit laff.

You even fail to point out that in the same Rwanda Hutu Catholics still saved Tutsi Catholics. You see how you people just hold on to the evil committed by a group and never mention the good done by another group of the same people?

You jws are happy to see people die from refusing blood transfusion. Your killer doctrine has killed so many jws and you guys are happy.

Two of their members in Russia killed 13 persons and claimed they were ridding the world sin.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Of somebody dies because he did not accept blood transfusion, it is not because he or she rejected blood that he or she died, at the end of the day we are still going to die, Now why do doctors reject blood transfusion on THEMSELVES? But are ever willing to administer it to unsuspecting patients? It is simply business, a pint of blood is money, there is money to make, so they prescribe blood, so yoh pay up, here in Africa, it is very rampant, it is not that they cannot give you a bloodless treatment, it is just that it is less expensive and more effective than blood transfusion so there is less money to make, so they ignore the patient and allow him or her die. This is even against the principles of being a doctor.
All of these they know my brother but they're just happy that one of Jehovah's Witnesses is WASTING his precious time on them since they have no impetus to go preaching and teaching from house to house as Jesus commanded. So they derive satisfaction from ARGUING with us the same way Pharisees had no impetus to go and preach but love criticizing Jesus and His followers who are doing God's work. Just say "thank you" and walk away,don't give them that pleasure of audience that they're seeking,let them go and do the preaching and teaching work if truly they are Christians.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Hahahahahahahahahah!
what happened in Rwanda is just one example. Even here in Nigeria, Aguleri vs Umuleri, Catholics killed Catholics, Anglicans killed Anglicans, But I can stick my neck for it that for it that no JW killed anybody during that war. In South Korea many of my Brothers in Christ are in jail because they refused the compulsory military service, they are happy to go to jail. Well I thank Jehovah. I pray to him to use Donald Trump to help North Korea, because technically North and South are still at war, which explains whey Jw are getting jailed for refusing to serve in the army.

During WW2 the German catholic priests prayed over and blessed the Nazi weaponry, the Nazis used this weapons to kill fellow Catholics of other countries.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
TATIME:
All of these they know my brother but they're just happy that one of Jehovah's Witnesses is WASTING his precious time on them since they have no impetus to go preaching and teaching from house to house as Jesus commanded. So they derive satisfaction from ARGUING with us the same way Pharisees had no impetus to go and preach but love criticizing Jesus and His followers who are doing God's work. Just say "thank you" and walk away,don't give them that pleasure of audience that they're seeking,let them go and do the preaching and teaching work if truly they are Christians.
Yes true. but I am free at this time.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Google is your friend.
You mean Google can show me where the word "pacifist" is used in the Bible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Prayer Points That Will Make You Laugh At The End / Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) / Physically Challenged Woman Who Claimed Her Baby Got Missing In Church Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.