Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,661 members, 7,865,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? (29579 Views)

Top 10 Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria. / Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

And those outside authorities become more accurate and more reliable than the Bible itself? So much for a believer in the Bible.
Oh lala! When did I say so. It is used to support what is written in the Bible, Just say we wanted more details of what happened. Remeber I the Bible is not a history text book but it make accurate historical statements. How hard can that be to understand.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Yes true I am at this time.
We can't be going to knock on their doors to save them while they drive us away as if they can't talk but behind faceless media engage us in unfruitful arguments, so let them go and seek for audience just as Jesus commanded His own followers. I have several Bible students that i'm conducting their study and some of them do share tears of joy as they are perceiving the fresh breath of TRUTH. So if some people say no to the message, the admonition from our King is "shake off the dust of your feet and leave" Mark 6:11
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Hahahahahahahahahah!
what happened in Rwanda is just one example. Even here in Nigeria, Aguleri vs Umuleri, Catholics killed Catholics, Anglicans killed Anglicans, But I can stick my neck for it that for it that no JW killed anybody during that war. In South Korea many of my Brothers in Christ are in jail because they refused the compulsory military service, they are happy to go to jail. Well I thank Jehovah. I pray to him to use Donald Trump to help North Korea, because technically North and South are still at war, which explains whey Jw are getting jailed for refusing to serve in the army.

During WW2 the German catholic priests prayed over and blessed the Nazi weaponry, the Nazis used this weapons to kill fellow Catholics of other countries.

The same way jws are happy jws are dying for refusing blood transfusion.
The same way jw ban on blood transfusion is killing jws.
You think it is only war religions can use to kill people of same religion?

Blood transfusion or a medical procedure ban by a religion can kill members of that religion.
Murder is murder.
Now you are bringing Anglican. I know you will soon bring pentecostals. I no fit laff.

Jws doctrine kills jws and jws are happy about it.
Their tribal conflict kills people of the same religion.

At the end of the day people die. Therefore your religion is just like the rest.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

You yourself have been using God here and not Jehovah. Awake magazine uses 'God' in their publications more than 'Jehovah', so your defence above is watery and ladden with falsehood.

The article reports that one of them confessed to have shot a woman in the head.
Conviction in most cases is just legalistic formality.
If you now take cover in conviction, then which court convicted the Catholic priests you so much accuse of killing people and sponsoring The Crusades?
Which court convicted the Catholic Hutus and Tutsis you so much accuse of killing one another?
Double standards!
Ignorant and proud.
The started by saying they were ACCUSED, it did not say they were convicted, let us wait for the CONVICTION, it is when they get to court that we will know who did what. This os mere accusation. okay?

I used God sometimes because of the people I am dealing with, but in front of Authorities I use the name Jehovah.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

The same way jws are happy jws are dying for refusing blood transfusion.
The same way jw ban on blood transfusion is killing jws.
You think it is only war religions can use to kill people of same religion?

Blood transfusion or a medical procedure ban by a religion can kill members of that religion.
Murder is murder.
Now you are bringing Anglican. I know you will soon bring pentecostals. I no fit laff.

Jws doctrine kills jws and jws are happy about it.
Their tribal conflict kills people of the same religion.

At the end of the day people die. Therefore your religion is just like the rest.
And the question is why do Doctors reject blood Transfusion on THEMSELVES? It is a simple question.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Oh lala! When did I say so. It is used to support what is written in the Bible, Just say we wanted more details of what happened. Remeber I the Bible is not a history text book but it make accurate historical statements. How hard can that be to understand.

See liar. You tried to use secular worldly historians to say Cornelius probably left the military after receiving Christ. Liar liar. Your doctrines ain't in the Bible simple.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
TATIME:
We can't be going to knock on their doors to save them while they drive us away as if they can't talk but behind faceless media engage us in unfruitful arguments, so let them go and seek for audience just as Jesus commanded His own followers. I have several Bible students that i'm conducting their study and some of them do share tears of joy as they are perceiving the fresh breath of TRUTH. So if some people say no to the message, the admonition from our King is "shake off the dust of your feet and leave" Mark 6:11
I mean I am in my shop waiting for customers. So this is one of they ways I keep my self alert both physically and spiritually.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
TATIME:
All of these they know my brother but they're just happy that one of Jehovah's Witnesses is WASTING his precious time on them since they have no impetus to go preaching and teaching from house to house as Jesus commanded. So they derive satisfaction from ARGUING with us the same way Pharisees had no impetus to go and preach but love criticizing Jesus and His followers who are doing God's work. Just say "thank you" and walk away,don't give them that pleasure of audience that they're seeking,let them go and do the preaching and teaching work if truly they are Christians.

Just like you people don't face your own doctrines but keep criticizing the doctrines of others the way the Pharisees never minded their business but made Jesus their headache.
You enjoy criticizing others but when others do same to you they become Pharisees.
Your house to house preaching has no basis in the scriptures. It is not even aimed at winning souls for God but at making planting hatred in people's minds against other denominations. Your Awake magazines are not complete without at least two articles criticizing other Christians and classifying them as children of the Devil. You love to share your tracts but if other Christians try to share theirs with you, you avoid it like a plague. Yet you talk of love and learning together.
You approach others with the mindset that you are better than them hence there is nothing you can learn from them. You are always busy gossiping about Catholic and other denominations in your magazines and evangelism. I can't remember when Jesus abandoned his real message of salvation and spent all his energy on gossiping continuously about his opponents. It all proves that you believe you will not expand without running others down.

Meanwhile other denominations don't ever condescend so low as to start trying to profile JWs in their sermons or evangelism. The facts are clear.
I have read periodicals of Catholics, Anglicans, Methodists, etc and have never seen a line dedicated to profiling or gossiping about Muslims let alone other Christian denominations.
It is the lazy and jobless person that has time for gossiping others hence JW is a lazy and jobless religious sect. Their claims to focusing on evangelism is rubbish. It is rather evangelicalism of gossip and competitive mindset.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
And the question is why do Doctors reject blood Transfusion on THEMSELVES? It is a simple question.
Show me where doctors refuse blood transfusion on themselves? Abi watchtower don lie for this one again. I have never seen a doctor that refused blood transfusion when he needed it. The only doctors that refuse blood transfusion are the jw ones.

Lol I never see the height of stupidity.
Show me the source of your beliefs that doctors refuse blood transfusion on themselves?
It is only watchtower magazine that will say this so as to keep lying to their sheeple.
Buhaha

1 Like

Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

You mean Google can show me where the word "pacifist" is used in the Bible?
Since you don't want to google it the good for you. Jesus the Son of Jehovah by his actions and words showed every one that he or she has to be peaceful i everything. So if your own jesus is a warmonger, then good for you!
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Show me where doctors refuse blood transfusion on themselves? Abi watchtower don lie for this one again. I have never seen a doctor that refused blood transfusion when he needed it. The only doctors that refuse blood transfusion are the jw ones.

Lol I never see the height of stupidity.
Show me the source of your beliefs that doctors refuse blood transfusion on themselves?
It is only watchtower magazine that will say this so as to keep lying to their sheeple.
Buhaha
Are you ignorant of that fact? So you are waiting for them to tell you? While you know very well that blood transfusion is a money spinner. You want them to reveal their secret to you. Keep kn waiting.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

See liar. You tried to use secular worldly historians to say Cornelius probably left the military after receiving Christ. Liar liar. Your doctrines ain't in the Bible simple.
My Jesus is a pacifist, if yours is a warmonger , then good for you! When Catholic Hutus were killing Catholic Tutsi, where is the love?
When the German catholic chruch father were blessing the Nazi weaponry to kill other Catholics, where is the love? I asked this question since the day before yesterday, but till now I still don't have any answer.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Of somebody dies because he did not accept blood transfusion, it is not because he or she rejected blood that he or she died, at the end of the day we are still going to die, Now why do doctors reject blood transfusion on THEMSELVES? But are ever willing to administer it to unsuspecting patients? It is simply business, a pint of blood is money, there is money to make, so they prescribe blood, so yoh pay up, here in Africa, it is very rampant, it is not that they cannot give you a bloodless treatment, it is just that it is less expensive and more effective than blood transfusion so there is less money to make, so they ignore the patient and allow him or her die. This is even against the principles of being a doctor.

USA has the highest number of blood transfusions yearly.
Has watchtower ever told you that their bloodless treatment has criteria?
Has watchtower ever told you that the only treatment for very severe anemia is blood transfusion?

I guess not. Because they want to keep using their followers as Guinea pigs in their bloodless treatment experiment.

Do you know that the polyheme and hemopure(from cow blood) that jws championed as their number one bloodless treatment has been pulled out from market because it was killing people?
Do you know how many jehovah witnesses died from receiving this watchtower prescribed treatment?
Do you know the jw doctor that championed bloodless surgery has been stripped of his title?
Lol. Killer religion just like the rest.

1 Like

Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Since you don't want to google it the good for you. Jesus the Son of Jehovah by his actions and words showed every one that he or she has to be peaceful i everything. So if your own jesus is a warmonger, then good for you!

Remember you started by claiming that the Bible tells you Cornelius resigned after conversion? That is how much you know Jesus. Funny!
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
My Jesus is a pacifist, if yours is a warmonger , then good for you! When Catholic Hutus were killing Catholic Tutsi, where is the love?
When the German catholic chruch father were blessing the Nazi weaponry to kill other Catholics, where is the love? I asked this question since the day before yesterday, but till now I still don't have any answer.

Someone that said he came with the sword a pacifist. Jws are not pacifists o. When you are dreaming of the holy war. You don't support war yet your jehovah is coming to slaughter all mankind who ain't jws. You must be a joker.
Jw using blood transfusion ban to kill jws nko?
See chief killer calling other people killers.
Everytime Catholic church. Is it that you guys are jealous that Catholic church has more members than you guys?
Where is the love when jws clap and praise people who die from refusing blood transfusion?
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

USA has the highest number of blood transfusions yearly.
Has watchtower ever told you that their bloodless treatment has criteria?
Has watchtower ever told you that the only treatment for very severe anemia is blood transfusion?

I guess not. Because they want to keep using their followers as Guinea pigs in their bloodless treatment experiment.

Do you know that the polyheme and hemopure(from cow blood) that jws championed as their number one bloodless treatment has been pulled out from market because it was killing people?
Do you know how many jehovah witnesses died from receiving this watchtower prescribed treatment?
Do you know the jw doctor that championed bloodless surgery has been stripped of his title?
Lol. Killer religion just like the rest.
You are the type that information goes in through one ear and out through the other. Blood transfusion is a money spinner. So much money to make, but just that there because people are more informed so they opt for bloodless medicines. That is for those who know, while the ignorant accepts it as the only treatment. The Us military are now in the process of getting rid of blood transfusion as a treatment in the battlefield for wounded soldiers, and they will acheive that feat in a few years. Just watch and see.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Remember you started by claiming that the Bible tells you Cornelius resigned after conversion? That is how much you know Jesus. Funny!
I am very sure he stopped being a military man after accepting Christ, he bacame a soldier for Christ, he is not the only one who did it, Even THEOPHILUS did it.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Ignorant and proud.
The started by saying they were ACCUSED, it did not say they were convicted, let us wait for the CONVICTION, it is when they get to court that we will know who did what. This os mere accusation. okay?

I used God sometimes because of the people I am dealing with, but in front of Authorities I use the name Jehovah.

So which historical account ever said the Catholic priests and Hutu Catholics were convicted of sponsoring The Crusades and Tutsi killings respectively? They were mere accusations as well.
If you can't accept the self confession of one of the culprits, is it his conviction by the courts you'll accept? Or you think it is not that very confession the courts will rely on to convict him?
As long as you see the entire world outside the Watchtower society as under the Devil's authority then you should use 'Jehovah' all the time as you are indirectly dealing with the authorities always.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Someone that said he came with the sword a pacifist. Jws are not pacifists o. When you are dreaming of the holy war. You don't support war yet your jehovah is coming to slaughter all mankind who ain't jws. You must be a joker.
Jw using blood transfusion ban to kill jws nko?
See chief killer calling other people killers.
Everytime Catholic church. Is it that you guys are jealous that Catholic church has more members than you guys?
Where is the love when jws clap and praise people who die from refusing blood transfusion?
You guys are soooooo ignorant and proud of it. He is talking about a figurative sword, did Jesus not tell Peter that those who live by the sword die by it? What and what did he say in his famous sermon on the mount? Na real wa!
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
I mean I am in my shop waiting for customers. So this is one of they ways I keep my self alert both physically and spiritually.
No wonder,you can continue giving them the hard nuts to crack after all they feel they have reasons for avoiding conversation with JWs. Now they can see that they have nothing to say against true faith. The other time i saw a post from an atheist, many churchgoers were ridiculed because they lacked wisdom but when i came in i told them i am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and promised all the churchgoers that i'll silence all the atheists on that thread. They mocked me saying i was just bragging but to their shocking surprise, all those atheists were silenced. And guess what happened, the churchgoers who have been ridiculed with all their beliefs now started condemning me even calling and begging the atheists to come back for their right not to allow a Jehovah's Witness dominate their thread. cheesy cheesy cheesy All the atheists that has been commenting in that podium kept mute as if they no more exist. It was the churchgoers that i wanted to help to see reasons with true Christianity that started accusing,criticizing and condemning me for saving their ass from atheists who have been ridiculing them and their Pastors. wink wink wink
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

So which historical account ever said the Catholic priests and Hutu Catholics were convicted of sponsoring The Crusades and Tutsi killings respectively? They were mere accusations as well.
If you can't accept the self confession of one of the culprits, is it his conviction by the courts you'll accept? Or you think it is not that very confession the courts will rely on to convict him?
As long as you see the entire world outside the Watchtower society as under the Devil's authority then you should use 'Jehovah' all the time as you are indirectly dealing with the authorities always.
They are getting caught and jailed everyday. The members of the Interahamwe were majority Catholics. Many are languishing in Jail as we speak.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
I am very sure he stopped being a military man after accepting Christ, he bacame a soldier for Christ, he is not the only one who did it, Even THEOPHILUS did it.

"I am very sure..."? Conjecture! Why didn't John The Baptist require those his guest soldiers in the wilderness to resign from the military when they specifically asked him what exactly they needed to do to be saved?
Where is Theophilus' account of leaving the army on conversion recorded in the Bible?
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
They are getting caught and jailed everyday. The members of the Interahamwe were majority Catholics. Many are languishing in Jail as we speak.

You mean the Catholic priests were jailed for allegedly sponsoring the Crusades? Can you quote a source?
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
TATIME:
No wonder,you can continue giving them the hard nuts to crack after all they feel they have reasons for avoiding conversation with JWs. Now they can see that they have nothing to say against true faith. The other time i saw a post from an atheist, many churchgoers were ridiculed because they lacked wisdom but when i came in i told them i am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and promised all the churchgoers that i'll silence all the atheists on that thread. They mocked me saying i was just bragging but to their shocking surprise, all those atheists were silenced. And guess what happened, the churchgoers who have been ridiculed with all their beliefs now started condemning me even calling and begging the atheists to come back for their right not to allow a Jehovah's Witness dominate their thread. cheesy cheesy cheesy All the atheists that has been commenting in that podium kept mute as if they no more exist. It was the churchgoers that i wanted to help to see reasons with true Christianity that started accusing,criticizing and condemning me for saving their ass from atheists who have been ridiculing them and their Pastors. wink wink wink
hahahahhahahaha! Brother, no be small thing, thier ignorance is just exhilarating.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Are you ignorant of that fact? So you are waiting for them to tell you? While you know very well that blood transfusion is a money spinner. You want them to reveal their secret to you. Keep kn waiting.

Show me where watchtower said it's bloodless treatment is now what is used to treat very severe anemia?
Tell me where watchtower said they treated someone with acute severe hemorrhage who was decompensating?
Watchtower will lie and still force you to believe its lies. Lol

1 Like

Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:

Show us the Bible verse.
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Show me where watchtower said it's bloodless treatment is now what is used to treat very severe anemia?
Tell me where watchtower said they treated someone with acute severe hemorrhage who was decompensating?
Watchtower will lie and still force you to believe its lies. Lol
blood transfusion is NOt the only means to treat sever Anaemia. Period!
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by dometome: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Deadlytruth:

You mean the Catholic priests were jailed for allegedly sponsoring the Crusades? Can you quote a source?
Ignorant and proud. I said the Interahmwe! I cannot remember them doing any crusade, they killed people in RWANDA!
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
hahahahhahahaha! Brother, no be small thing, thier ignorance is just exhilarating.

See someone that said he has knowledge. He can't even show a Bible verse that says Cornelius left military after he accepted Christ.

No mention of Even the secular worldly historians he said said it. I no fit laff

1 Like

Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
TATIME:

See boasting and self glorification!
A true follower of Christ does not boast and give himself praises for what God supposedly inspired in him.
However, those atheists did not come across a highly learned Christian.
Moreover, debating with an atheist does not require biblical referencing since he doesn't even believe in it. It is therefore an exercise in philosophy and logic which any pro-theism graduate of Philosophy can easily handle. So why boast with an umbilically based argument you won?
I have told you of a thread in which JWs were messed up completely.
Meanwhile, with all your boasting about knowledge you have not deemed it fit to address some hard biblical references given so far to prove that the doctrine of being apolitical and non-military involvement are heretic?
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Deadlytruth(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:
Ignorant and proud. I said the Interahmwe! I cannot remember them doing any crusade, they killed people in RWANDA!
So exactly which courts now convicted them and confirmed their identies as Catholics?
Re: Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
dometome:

See someone that said he has knowledge. He can't even show a Bible verse that says Cornelius left military after he accepted Christ.

No mention of Even the secular worldly historians you said said it. Shame no let you quote any source. I no fit laff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm / The Impulse To Watch Leaked Sex Tapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.