Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress (42098 Views)

SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) / Between Gov Ajimobi Son & A Troll Who Ask Him Why He Allows His Wife dress Naked / Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by greggng: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is what love is all about defending one's family at all cost
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by bravomd(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
I don't know why some people won't mind their business.

Seriously some people are too dam timid to be in 21st century
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Akpacha(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Everyone saying pple should minding their businesses, what of those who compliment on his pic? I mean those that made nice comments on the pic? They mind their business right? Because they say good things abt his pix? I guess this guys always share their pictures for fans to comment on, negative or positives, they should learn to take them for jokes. Remembering last time some one said something abt his little daughter, his reply was so horrible as if it life and dead stuffs to complementing his family pix.

1 Like

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Bizzyliss(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
The guy right now

2 Likes

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by abdulwassi(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
it' gas tayted I learn to mind my business.
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by abdulwassi(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
it' has tayted I learn to mind my business.
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Yankiss(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
deepwater:

Hbd
Thanks dear.
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
If he keeps posting his business and whole life on social media, then his life and business is every body's business.
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by kennisman(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Seyi law is starving his daughter, she s not as fat as before.
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Ugosample(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Homeboiy:
truth is bitter
which kind truth undecided
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Ugosample(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
gypsey:
If he keeps posting his business and whole life on social media, then his life and business is every body's business.

But true

You posted something ON YOUR OWN PAGE

That does not give an idiot mad Nigerian the right to talk rubbish on your page, on what you posted

A lot of folks in Nigeria are not emotionally intelligent enough to own smartphones

that's just the truth
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by kelzgie: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
celebgistz:
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Seyilaw is renowned for bringing joy and laughter to the lives of many Nigerians, but he is also never one to take any insult to his family on the low and some of his followers didn’t get the message.

Yesterday, the comedian posted the photo below from an outing he had with his wife and daughter.

An amebo follower replied saying:

Seyi Law is wearing trousers that cover his ankle while his wife’s gown or blouse can’t even cover her laps. What a tale of a couple.”

Apparently he saw the comment and he replied with “Oponu” which means ignoramus or a very stupid person

See the exchange below;

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/seyilaw-calls-follower-stupid-after-the-follower-complained-about-his-wifes-dress/

lmao.. I couldn't help but lafff
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by ncoolsome(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
teewhydope:
My grandfather died at the age of 201.
When I asked him for the secret to his longevity.
He sent me the picture below undecided

Ur grandfather sent u that picture from the grave abi...guess u were the one seyi caller o.......u know the rest..
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by teewhydope(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
ncoolsome:

Ur grandfather sent u that picture from the grave abi...guess u were the one seyi caller o.......u know the rest..

your eyeballs remind me of possessed shelly in the evil dead franchise
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by LadyExcellency: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
It doesn't matter.

I dey laugh

Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ugosample:

But true

You posted something ON YOUR OWN PAGE

That does not give an idiot mad Nigerian the right to talk rubbish on your page, on what you posted

A lot of folks in Nigeria are not emotionally intelligent enough to own smartphones

that's just the truth
he may have posted on his page, but for who? the public obviously. so his business on his page becomes public business.

there are no two ways about it, the only way to Avoid it is he should shut down his page and keep his business to himself. problem solved.
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Lomprico2: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Summer slam! lipsrsealed
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Innobee99(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
The daughter be like "daddy look at the foul insulting mummy over there".
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by raph101(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
the Oponu part got me cracking....!
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by Wizaugpet(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Homeboiy:
truth is bitter
Please Sir,,, What is Truth
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by SexytorresE(f): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
teewhydope:
He minded his business till he died
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by odizeey(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2018
bravomd:
I don't know why some people won't mind their business.

Seriously some people are too dam timid to be in 21st century
is there another meaning for timid. I no grab
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by MeeLan: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2018
defending the wife is good, but hubby knows the fan got a point though.
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by olowobaba10: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
teewhydope:
IS LAI MOHAMMED THAT YOUR GRAND FATHER?
Re: Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress by mubby4real(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
mpianya39:
This Seyilaw is of the zoo nama wey de diss a whole igbo nation angry angry angry
What are you saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fatima Ali Nuhu Birthday: Daughter Of Ali Nuhu Celebrates Birthday / BBNaija Host, Ebuka Share Pictures Of His Appearance This Morning / Adewale Ayuba, Jaywon, Others Hold Procession For Sound Sultan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.