Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Seriously In Search Of Honest Relationship.no Game Or Waste Of Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously In Search Of Honest Relationship.no Game Or Waste Of Time (618 Views)

Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously In Search Of Honest Relationship.no Game Or Waste Of Time by starbn(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
I'm here mostly in search of good,honest and serious relationship. lm mostly looking for a woman with the following qualities. must be above 5ft tall. must educated with good and stable job. must be respected and of good behaviour and ability to tolerate. must come from well good background. must be a good Christian.at heart. physical appearance can be more advantage to the profile.
I'm ready to offer you thesame. you can get in tourch with me through this e-mail. collinsvalue78@gmail.com.
I know alots bleeps are here in nairaland. please keep off and allow serious ones. thanks.
Re: Seriously In Search Of Honest Relationship.no Game Or Waste Of Time by abdeiz(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dude honestly you would be better off searching offline in the real world. Who on earth even told you to come to nairaland to search? Just run away from online babes if you want peace of mind. Polish your skills offline and meet ladies there.
Re: Seriously In Search Of Honest Relationship.no Game Or Waste Of Time by starbn(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
abdeiz:
Dude honestly you would be better off searching offline in the real world. Who on earth even told you to come to nairaland to search? Just run away from online babes if you want peace of mind. Polish your skills offline and meet ladies there.
you forget we are in the 21st century where online has become a major tools get hook up easily....
Re: Seriously In Search Of Honest Relationship.no Game Or Waste Of Time by Nickymezor(f): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Mates You Should Marry / Is It Infection / Do You Think She Will Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.