Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (56693 Views)

See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) / Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Kolababe: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
And the search for a partner continues on Twitter... Felicia Adunni wants a man in her life as soon as possible, see her criteria below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/guys-this-black-beauty-is-in-search-of-a-beau-for-a-long-distance-relationship

3 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Kolababe: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Femidigirits: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Why use the word demonic?
Maybe she has super powers to identify a demon.

49 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by StrawberryGloss(f): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
More females are getting desperate these days
What is happening

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Daniel2289(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
undecidedOlosho.

5 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by tealaw(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
They've been out dreaming of the perfect man.
Now, time's almost up for them.

47 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Uyiii: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ehen, so the fulfilment of the biblical teke teke mene urphasin is coming to pass already.

Seven to one something, e belike sex doll even help catalyse the biblical prophesy. What a time to be alive.

she nor even fine sefundecided, see her face like last week soup;

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Paradigme777: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
End time thing....
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
She needs a long distance relationship so that she will still be free to sleep with others.

#mennotdumb

32 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Uyiii: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
What is happening
sex doll.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Femidigirits:
Why use the word demonic?
Maybe she has super powers to identify a demon.

By using the word demonic she meant,Yoruba guys...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by femolacqua(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
This some desperado.

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by nikkypearl(f): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Uyiii:

sex doll.
lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by theunnamed: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Resumé ke??
Na job application?

3 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by TIDDOLL(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Desperation.....
Possible result of procrastination... undecided undecided

Which one come b DEMONIC undecided

Date her at your own peril sad

7 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by BluntBoy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
What is happening

As if she is not one of them. Shio.

14 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by atilla(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Babe la hot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

As if she is not one of them. Shio.
Sorry to disappoint you I'm married.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by BluntBoy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Sorry to disappoint you I'm married.

shocked

Sorry, ma'am.

Please, accept my apologies.

32 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

shocked

Sorry, ma'am.

Please, accept my apologies.
grin just kidding

10 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Alariwo2: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Shakara don end grin

See her mouth like.. I'd like a man now.

Why not go to the market and buy one. mumu pikin.
But she's fine sha.

9 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by BluntBoy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

grin just kidding.

That was an expensive joke o. What if I am your future husband and after your revelation, I somehow delete my Nairaland account and our paths never cross again?

25 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Follygunners: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

That was an expensive joke o. What if I am your future husband and after your revelation, I somehow delete my Nairaland account and our paths never cross again?

StrawberryGloss; BluntBoy... I now pronounce you both ... future hubby and wifey! cool

28 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

Afterall na Ogun State you dey operate from and she is out of Nigeria IMO great distance sef
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by sweetetlove(f): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Are men this scarce?
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by talk2hb1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
sweetetlove:
Are men this scarce?
Husband (Responsible Man)
The Way Wife (Decent Girls)
Are Scarce undecided
Kolababe:
And the search for a partner continues on Twitter... Felicia Adunni wants a man in her life as soon as possible, see her criteria below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/guys-this-black-beauty-is-in-search-of-a-beau-for-a-long-distance-relationship
This one No Crious @Hall, so she see it as a kinda job application where you profile people based on their online resume, Nawa Ooo. This pisses me off when girls treat me like Marrying Object, instead of building a relationship undecided
Walking away pissed off (Demon, etc)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by BluntBoy(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Follygunners:

StrawberryGloss; BluntBoy... I now pronounce you both ... future hubby and wifey! cool

Thank you, bro cheesy. We will send you a wedding invitation.
Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by zicoraads: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
I really need to start making use of my Twitter account. It seems that is where the real shii be happening grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
sweetetlove:
Are men this scarce?

StrawberryGloss:
What is happening

You lot haven't seen nothing yet

The least of God's word will never go without coming to pass

In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids." - Isaiah 4-1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
What is happening
lol u actually believe an attractive lady like that with curves will come online begging for a man? This one na scam jorcheesy.

7 Likes

Re: This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
SpareNo1:

You lot haven't seen nothing yet

The least of God's word will never go without coming to pass

In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids." - Isaiah 4-1
bro that prophesy never come to pass completely yet. I still see very ugly babes getting chased by huge numbers of men. All those babes wey dey come social media dey beg for men na dem know wetin dey worry demcheesy.the population of men in Nigeria is more than that of women.so women are at an advantage. But this one is obviously a scam sha.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.