Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. (1462 Views)

How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex? / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by cocaineaddict(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
been dating this babe for about 5 months now. love jus de shack me den naim I give am my house key so she can have access anytime I'm not around.

now the thing is that she has almost caught me like twice while I was with some girls inside. she just unlocked the door and entered. had to play a fast one and sneak the girls out on those occasions.

i don't want a repeat of this anymore as she's got this temper issue and I'm sure she gonn break my head anytime she catches me red handed.
I'm looking for ways to collect my key from her without hurting her feelings or making her suspicious.
Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
cocaineaddict:
been dating this babe for about 5 months now. love jus de shack me den naim I give am my house key so she can have access anytime I'm not around.

now the thing is that she has almost caught me like twice while I was with some girls inside. she just unlocked the door and entered. had to play a fast one and sneak the girls out on those occasions.

i don't want a repeat of this anymore as she's got this temper issue and I'm sure she gonn break my head anytime she catches me red handed.
I'm looking for ways to collect my key from her without hurting her feelings or making her suspicious.
change padlock ogbeni

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
tell her dat u lost yours and collect dat one from her. its very simple

5 Likes

Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
change the lock.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by cocaineaddict(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
change the lock.
what if she seeks to know why?
Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by cocaineaddict(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
tell her dat u lost yours and collect dat one from her. its very simple
what if she asks to duplicate one herself.
Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by Vianna(f): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Change the lock na abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
cocaineaddict:

what if she asks to duplicate one herself.
you will tell her dat u don't plan on using d current one for long,dat you want to replace it with anoda one..dat you just want to use it for a short while and no need of duplicating it,since you are going to buy a new one and give her a spare.....its all a ploy to get her attention off it,since u ain't changing nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by mrtomola(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Just call her on a day like that and act as if it's emergency that u are stranded outside right now all because u misplaced your key. Tell her she has to help u with d spare with her.

Chai! I don do dis kind parole severally before o. My keys no dey dey with babe for a week then I don collect am back sharperly with code. grin
Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by cocaineaddict(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
you will tell her dat u don't plan on using d current one for long,dat you want to replace it with anoda one..dat you just want to use it for a short while and no need of duplicating it,since you are going to buy a new one and give her a spare.....its all a ploy to get her attention off it,since u ain't changing nothing
nawao. nobe small matter o
Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
"she's got this temper issue and I'm sure she gonna break my head anytime she catches me red handed"

This got me cracked up. grin grin grin
Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
So you guys are here encouraging this guy to continue his act.

Guys like you are reason ladies look down on men.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
cocaineaddict:

nawao. nobe small matter o
am telling you..if she say she get brain,people dey wey get brain pass am
Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by MissRaine69(f): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Change the locks.......
Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by donbachi(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Politically,i will advise you damage your door,claim it was bad guys dat broke in,and stole 20k a friend gave u to keep for him...then,change the lock.with this she wont suspect you...afterall,dino kidnap himself.
Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by Mercurypanther(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
cocaineaddict:

you don't have to collect the key. Simply call a carpenter to change the key lock....
Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by chigoizie7(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lock your door, stand outside, give her a call to bring the keys that u don't know where u left yours. Tell her it's urgent,

If she ask u to return it, tell her that u will keep it while still looking for the lost ones
Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by udemzyudex(m): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
This one go tough, unless she's not a smart girl, whichever way you want to put it, she will still suspect you as long as you're not giving her the new lock key.
Re: HELP!! How Do I Retrieve My House Key From This Girl. by Walamu(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
cocaineaddict:

How about living a righteous life? Is that possible? grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Explain This ( Pics Added ) / Girls Use My Pics To Masturbate.?.. / Sex Stuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.