Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

How Do We Explain This ( Pics Added ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Explain This ( Pics Added ) (1456 Views)

Please How Do We Explain This? (photo) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Explain This ( Pics Added ) by Escabado: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
How do you expect a wise man to trust a woman .

Many girls without a job , no source of income and yet they spend money on daily basis more than people that are employed and have business .

Her shoes worth more than 100k

Her phone worth 80k or more

Hairs and other gadgets worth 200k and yet these girls can not name one legitimate source of income and you expect us to trust any girl ?

Men abeg make una reason these thing . We no supposo trust any girl ooo .

Re: How Do We Explain This ( Pics Added ) by Oreofepeters: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
They are using what they have to get what they want simple..

#PvssyPays
Re: How Do We Explain This ( Pics Added ) by atiku4President(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Where is the phone. Inherited wealth, maybe.
Re: How Do We Explain This ( Pics Added ) by Eberechi24(f): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Maybe their parents are capable of footing their bills.
Not everyone is born poor.

BTW, you don't need much to slay.just bend down and select
Re: How Do We Explain This ( Pics Added ) by Eberechi24(f): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oreofepeters:
They are using what they have to get what they want simple..

#PvssyPays
Why don't you use what you have to get you want.

#Dickpays.
Re: How Do We Explain This ( Pics Added ) by Oreofepeters: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Eberechi24:

Why don't you use what you have to get you want.

#Dickpays.
walk around your city/street, how many male brothel can you count?

Will you ever pay me for shining your Congo?

The fact still remain

#PvssyPays

1 Like

Re: How Do We Explain This ( Pics Added ) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nm

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice On My Life Decision / 18+ Only Confession: How My Uncle Friend Came In And Have Hot S*x With Me / Ugly Girls With Big Ass And Boobs Turn Me On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.