Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra (39902 Views)

Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by pleaseGod: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
our God is too much God of surprise
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Offixialsecret(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
just 5

at last u change ur name to ur selling piont as i alway kno dat bbq soft was a cover face

so how much do u worth
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Mypeople2(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
soberdrunk:
A crazy girl once said "Dear guys if you don't have at least 1 million naira in your account or where you can source it from, you have no right to 'discharge' inside a woman", i hate to admit it but she has a point........ angry
Okay, so will the guys discharge ?
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by chubinwa(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Congratulations to the family. hope government give an aid to them
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by OEChika: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Neddyogu:
U no get Moni but u get pr.ick to fvck. God bless u with 3 girls wey u go manage as ur power reach but u say u wise pass God say girl no be pikin. So u need boy wey go inherit ur Keke. So now.god don give u four u dey complain dey find govt wey go give u Moni. They na govt.give u pr.ick or govt is responsible for ur uncontrollable libido. Oga park well.make.we hear word. Anyway, why are poor folks so fertile?

Bros... you really cracked me up i swear.... I laughed so hard that my phone fell off my hand.....

Lol @inherit your keke

3 Likes

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Mypeople2(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
EmagNig:
A commercial tricyclist (Keke NAPEP rider), Mr Abuchi Odoh and his wife, Ndidi, a trainee seamstress have been embarrassed with an overwhelming joy after the woman gave birth to quintuplets on Thursday.

Mrs Odoh, 30, was delivered of the quintuplets, four males and one female, through caesarean surgey at God’s Mercy Maternity Home, Obiuno Otolo, Nnewi, Anambra State. She said she was actually suspecting that it would not be a single birth because of how heavy she felt during the pregnancy.

Prior to the birth of the quintuplets, she had had three girls delivered in single births and a set of triplets, all boys, though two of the boys later died, one year and three months after they were delivered.

Commenting on the outcome of the latest pregnancy, the husband, Mr Odoh, said he never bargained for quintuplets as he was still battling to feed his family, given his meagre income.

When he was told that his wife had given birth to five babies, 40-year-old Odoh, a native of Okparigbovoko Nsukka in Enugu State said that he wanted to run away from the responsibility of taking care of the five babies not because he did not appreciate the blessing but because he did not know where to start from to raise money to handle the crisis.

On his feelings about the mixed blessings, he said:

“I’m a Keke NAPEP rider. The keke is my own but it is very old. I never expected that my wife would deliver quintuplets. In fact, I was expecting one baby and that was my prayer.

I don’t have means to take care of one in addition to the number we have already let alone additional five babies at a go. I’m shocked.

This is over blessing. I wanted to run away yesterday but people held me back not because I am not happy for the gift of the babies but because I have nothing to take care of them.”

Odoh appealed to Enugu State Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Anambra State governor, Dr Willie Obiano, his Deputy, Dr Nkem Okeke, organizations and all public-spirited individuals to come to his rescue, saying, “because I’m now totally confused.”

The nurse who delivered the woman of the babies at the maternity, Mrs Blessing Odoemena, said when the woman went for the first scanning during the pregnancy the result showed twins, then the second scan showed triplets “but I never believed the results because I knew she was harbouring more than that.” She said she had in the past delivered the woman of all her babies and was able to know her system to some extent.

Odoemena said when the woman had three girls initially, she was troubled for not having a male child and said she continued to advise her to be patient.

“When she was delivered of the triplets of three male children I celebrated that with them and even planned to hang their picture in my office. But when two of the triplets died it was very painful to the family and me too.

I challenged God to prove Himself as the God of impossibilities and the family was surprised with this package of quintuplets. And the babies are very healthy, eating well,” the nurse said. She added her voice to appeal for help.

Brown Anyadike, who alerted the press about the incident begged the government, individuals and organizations to send help to the couple at God’s Mercy Maternity Home, Obiuno, Otolo, Nnewi

https://lailasnews.com/keke-napep-riders-wife-gives-birth-to-5-babies-in-anambra/

Hahahahahah my guy said "this is over blessing" It is not over blessing when you were busy abusing the woman because of male child .Now you have 4 male children and you are complaining that you don't have money .After 4children , you still dey "do" and you are here complaining of money .My friend, you must take care of the children whether you like it or yes

1 Like

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by NabeelAbu: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
ALLAH AKBAR. BAAROKALLAHU FEEKUM . MAY ALLAH TAALA BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY OOOO AAMEEN.
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by adontcare(f): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
CreamyCoffee:
Hope the woman wasn't taking clomiphene citrate, the drug that is prone to make women have multiple birth at once
clomiphene citrate
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by CreamyCoffee: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
adontcare:
clomiphene citrate
Lolz..... Hope its not what am thinking, do the research if it will not hamper the health
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by tribalistseun: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
miniziter:

Go and taste just one child first.
I talk to you?

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by mctons: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Where are those senators who spend lavishly on women, Pls come to her rescue, all political parties pls take your campaign to this family.
Mr. President, give them scholarship
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by ofuonyebi: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
You think say this keke driver go like this kain double wahala for 5-pikins?...mbanu!
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Gerrard59(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mafulul:
Beautiful children, all looking healthy! This is indeed a blessing,no two ways about that. Government should assist the husband in a very big way. In fact, this matter should be treated as an emergency, the way crisis situation are treated.

Nonsense! Why should the government be responsible for someone's irresponsibility?

To the folks who say it's the thickness of the man's sperm, it's a false reason for multiple births. The genetic history of either the man or woman or even both or taking fertility drugs are potential reasons for her multiple births' poweress.

2 Likes

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by smatadex(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
God I know I’m not allow to ask this, but why is it that rich people don’t give birth to 3,4,5,6 babies at once. Just observing ���
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
You had 4 and still planned on having another.

This could have been avoided by simple family planning now you are calling on government as if they told you to have children you cannot cater for.
If it Nigeria was a developed country I am sure you would have been well assisted.
Una congratulations may your children become blessings to your family.

2 Likes

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wisebisho:
This is the one and only thing that make me to respect a women. God bless every mother.

In order words any woman that is not a mother you do not respect her since child bearing is the only basis for respect you can give to a woman?

1 Like

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by benben1000: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
CreamyCoffee:
[s]Hope the woman wasn't taking clomiphene citrate, the drug that is prone to make women have multiple birth at once[/s]

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by naphtii(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Haaa! no be small tyn ooh . Anyway congratulations
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
EmagNig:
A commercial tricyclist (Keke NAPEP rider), Mr Abuchi Odoh and his wife, Ndidi, a trainee seamstress have been embarrassed with an overwhelming joy after the woman gave birth to quintuplets on Thursday.

Mrs Odoh, 30, was delivered of the quintuplets, four males and one female, through caesarean surgey at God’s Mercy Maternity Home, Obiuno Otolo, Nnewi, Anambra State. She said she was actually suspecting that it would not be a single birth because of how heavy she felt during the pregnancy.

Prior to the birth of the quintuplets, she had had three girls delivered in single births and a set of triplets, all boys, though two of the boys later died, one year and three months after they were delivered.

Commenting on the outcome of the latest pregnancy, the husband, Mr Odoh, said he never bargained for quintuplets as he was still battling to feed his family, given his meagre income.

When he was told that his wife had given birth to five babies, 40-year-old Odoh, a native of Okparigbovoko Nsukka in Enugu State said that he wanted to run away from the responsibility of taking care of the five babies not because he did not appreciate the blessing but because he did not know where to start from to raise money to handle the crisis.

On his feelings about the mixed blessings, he said:

“I’m a Keke NAPEP rider. The keke is my own but it is very old. I never expected that my wife would deliver quintuplets. In fact, I was expecting one baby and that was my prayer.

I don’t have means to take care of one in addition to the number we have already let alone additional five babies at a go. I’m shocked.

This is over blessing. I wanted to run away yesterday but people held me back not because I am not happy for the gift of the babies but because I have nothing to take care of them.”

Odoh appealed to Enugu State Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Anambra State governor, Dr Willie Obiano, his Deputy, Dr Nkem Okeke, organizations and all public-spirited individuals to come to his rescue, saying, “because I’m now totally confused.”

The nurse who delivered the woman of the babies at the maternity, Mrs Blessing Odoemena, said when the woman went for the first scanning during the pregnancy the result showed twins, then the second scan showed triplets “but I never believed the results because I knew she was harbouring more than that.” She said she had in the past delivered the woman of all her babies and was able to know her system to some extent.

Odoemena said when the woman had three girls initially, she was troubled for not having a male child and said she continued to advise her to be patient.

“When she was delivered of the triplets of three male children I celebrated that with them and even planned to hang their picture in my office. But when two of the triplets died it was very painful to the family and me too.

I challenged God to prove Himself as the God of impossibilities and the family was surprised with this package of quintuplets. And the babies are very healthy, eating well,” the nurse said. She added her voice to appeal for help.

Brown Anyadike, who alerted the press about the incident begged the government, individuals and organizations to send help to the couple at God’s Mercy Maternity Home, Obiuno, Otolo, Nnewi

https://lailasnews.com/keke-napep-riders-wife-gives-birth-to-5-babies-in-anambra/

they can load passenger for him na
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2018
teewhydope:
this is definitely not a blessing embarassed

Now that the babies are here, it is a blessing. Life is always a blessing. But the hardship in the country will make raising them a heck of a toughie!
All the best to them.
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by donqx: 1:04am On Jul 30, 2018
hmmm
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by holyeye1989(m): 4:22am On Jul 30, 2018
Blakjewelry:
this one na predicament

Mumu
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 30, 2018
#thenewestflatheaded5
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by OmoMummy2: 5:00am On Jul 30, 2018
God that blessed them with the children, will provide for the parents .
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by trustworthy1(f): 6:33am On Jul 30, 2018
But when two of the triplets died it was very painful to the family and me too.
I challenged God to prove Himself as the God of impossibilities and the family was surprised with this package of quintuplets.

He already had four children(3 girls and a boy) and still went ahead to have another. This time instead of one , they had 5. The couple should have known their genetic pattern since the wife only gives birth to multiple children and do family planning. Anyway, how will they know about family planning since they can only afford to patronize maternity homes instead of hospital. This was how one woman had eight children that she cant cater for and the worst part is that the husband is a keke driver (borrowed Keke).

1 Like

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Mccullum: 6:35am On Jul 30, 2018
I pray, if God can give me 5 baby at a go I'll be happy very much....

May God send people around this world to assist their father.
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by mexxmoney: 6:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Will the man see this as a blessing now or big wahala?
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2018
1 time family, put your head down and within 5 years the hard work is done, and now just to enjoy them is left kiss

I tap into these blessings cool
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by eventsms(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2018
Final year project topic and materials for all departments via www.researchs.com.ng
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by adontcare(f): 7:21am On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=CreamyCoffee post=69815961]
Lolz..... Hope its not what am thinking, do the research if it will not hamper the health [/jquote] I want twins
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Wisebisho: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

In order words any woman that is not a mother you do not respect her since child bearing is the only basis for respect you can give to a woman?
Sorry bro.. I respect every women. Child bearing makes me remove my cap for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) / Three Siblings Recreate Their Childhood Photo From 1999 / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.