Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra (39905 Views)

Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by daveflow: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2018
Blessings from above! The couple is made!!!
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by miniziter(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2018
tribalistseun:
I talk to you?

But na d fact
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by remele2(f): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2018
fertilizer of our time,
may ur manhood live forever.
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by CreamyCoffee: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=adontcare post=69821094][/quote]

Drug with some others are known to make most women (not all )ovulate more than one egg at a time, so even though you want twins, they will not be identical twins in which an egg split into two if drug was administered.
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by spinna: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2018
Odoh..super striker grin
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2018
Amen
LivingFree:
1 time family, put your head down and within 5 years the hard work is done, and now just to enjoy them is left kiss

I tap into these blessings cool
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2018
DonPiiko:
Amen

wink
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Neddyogu(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2018
OEChika:

Bros... you really cracked me up i swear.... I laughed so hard that my phone fell off my hand.....

Lol @inherit your keke

Easy. No laff too much to avoid chronic laffigintis
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by amaechijay: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2018
Some people use their bare hands to add to their suffering.
After three girls (single births) and one boy remaining from the initial triplets, why take in again.
She is supposed to have gone for Family planning after four children knowing fully well the financial status of the hubby.
Na dem sabi joor! undecided
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by chuxxxx007: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2018
hero01:
five stars blessing

please we can share, tweet, broadcast till it gets to the five star generals (emoney and kcee).
Them fit just EPP the poor man
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by micariice(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
They said two was dead and three of them survive then I will suggest they should reachout to their local government if there is anything they can do to help for increasing their local population
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Blakjewelry(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
holyeye1989:

Mumu
fool I know you are among the fools who believed god will take care and started giving birth to children they don't plan to take care of thereby causing population crisis.
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by badostic: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
That guy should be injected with watery sperm injection very fast to forestall over population. The next shooting might be 8-10.
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by hero01(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
chuxxxx007:

please we can share, tweet, broadcast till it gets to the five star generals (emoney and kcee).
Them fit just EPP the poor man
Abi?
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by DaRuud(m): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Thunder fire that girl

soberdrunk:
A crazy girl once said "Dear guys if you don't have at least 1 million naira in your account or where you can source it from, you have no right to 'discharge' inside a woman", i hate to admit it but she has a point........ angry
Re: Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Poverty has come knocking on this one's door.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) / Three Siblings Recreate Their Childhood Photo From 1999 / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.