Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Watch As Slay Queen Disgraced Herself With Rashes On Her Bumbum While Dancing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch As Slay Queen Disgraced Herself With Rashes On Her Bumbum While Dancing (3149 Views)

Erica Exposes Her Bare Bumbum While Sleeping With Kiddwaya On Couch / Moment A Slay Queen "Disgraced" Her Boyfriend At A Swimming Pool In Benin (Pics) / Slay Queen Disgraced Online For Twerking Inside A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch As Slay Queen Disgraced Herself With Rashes On Her Bumbum While Dancing by osasu404: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2018
This is just how some ladies Harbour diseases on their bodies and still form unnecessary porch .

Imagine the kind of plague this one is going about with and still has the guts to Dress skimpily in the club and even twerk. And some guy will take her home only to see this
horrible sight the next day. See the shocking thing below.............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/watch-as-slay-queen-disgraced-herself.html

Re: Watch As Slay Queen Disgraced Herself With Rashes On Her Bumbum While Dancing by Johnson799(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
na by force to show ur useless yansh?

(1) (Reply)

My First Experience With A Career Prostitute / A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo / Rich Woman With A Growth Disorder Finds Love With A Man She Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.