Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) (77484 Views)

Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) / World's Most Expensive Bottled Water Costs Over N22 Million (photos) / Man Using Python For Pepper Soup In Port Harcourt. Online Users React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 3:41am On Jul 30, 2018
dayowunmi:
A pot that can barely cook 4 cups of rice! I know buying quality is good cos of the durability but splashing 414 on a pot? Nah
When it's not as if koko'rin have finish in saki market. The thing original pass this one.
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 3:43am On Jul 30, 2018
Funky123:
Even if my money is flowing.....can't buy pot worth 50k self,untop wetin.... grin grin grin

The thing no make sense at all. You can even get a good set of pots for 40k. I mean set o. Why will I na waste 414k on one pot. Even dangote knows it's not a good spending decision

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 3:44am On Jul 30, 2018
wristbangle:
Can the soup prepared in this N400,000 pot be more delicious to that of N500 pot? undecided
If I hear. Even soup in clay pot is sweeter. Thanks bad part is that the pot is stainless. Stainless easily burns food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 4:11am On Jul 30, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
As somebody ask "will the cover go and bring palm oil and add it wen it is time??"
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by ifnyioj22(m): 4:35am On Jul 30, 2018
The pot can boil plastic lice to ofada lice

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 4:41am On Jul 30, 2018
Oya let cook
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by spiritedtete: 4:44am On Jul 30, 2018
I remember someone trying to sell this to me at 220k 2 years ago... at first I was interested... because they offer to come do dinner for me at home to see out it feels... but when I hear the price my heart Jump fence ran 360. And collapsed.

For Where! I just told her I will think about it... as she was insisting on dinner in my home with family and friends. That pot is a Joke really.

No matter the advantage it is outrageously evil to spend such on a pot.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Modeh(m): 5:44am On Jul 30, 2018
What's 400k? I've seen one of 1.5million. the owner said it prevents all this cancerous foods
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:18am On Jul 30, 2018
U
Funky123:
Even if my money is flowing.....can't buy pot worth 50k self,untop wetin.... grin grin grin

But it is women like you who galivant to Dubai to buy silly things like these and display them in shops renting for 10million per year and call it 'business'.
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by sheller(m): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2018
and that pan will end up on flame

hope it will only be used cooking costly food not rice,beans,yam etc
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2018
NEED A BUSINESS IDEA VISIT www.emperorblog.com.ng

CONTACT ME FOR UR PROFESSIONAL WEB DESIGN
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by CharleyBright(m): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2018
This are SaladMaster cooking sets.
These are alleged to be products of advance Technology to help healthy cooking and healthy living.
The complete set of these cooking wares cost over N5million. And the pieces of the pots cost over 450k.
It is crazy amount to pay for cooking pots, but believe me, the rich with health challenges are buying it to live longer when they hear the health benefits.
The rich will pay anything to stay alive and healthy.
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 6:53am On Jul 30, 2018
delugajackson:

You don't mean it. You must be related to Lie Mohammed.

Just for saying somebody tell lies like Lai Mohammed, you got 400.plus likes. Continue!

Please always research any topic before you respond.

There's a particular company currently in Lagos now, which is probably a representative for a UK company.

They don't use oil and salt in cooking yet the food would be sweet.

They have been to my estate and made presentation in some flats.

Majority lost interest when they told us you have to buy their custom made pot which ranges from 300k and above.

Everyone was like that is one year's rent.
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2018
CharleyBright:
This are SaladMaster cooking sets.
These are alleged to be products of advance Technology to help healthy cooking and healthy living.
The complete set of these cooking wares cost over N5million. And the pieces of the pots cost over 450k.
It is crazy amount to pay for cooking pots, but believe me, the rich with health challenges are buying it to live longer when they hear the health benefits.
The rich will pay anything to stay alive and healthy.

Thank you. I just remember the name. SaladMaster.
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by ynotsadeek(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2018
No doubt it's a SaladMaster product. Some cost over 1m. Of course not for everyone.
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by darlin35(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2018
The cook ware is made of titanium its among the purest form of metals,it comes in sets there are some sets that costs over a million but its worth having if you can afford it. You can actually use the cook ware to fry your chicken without oil,your stew without water and cook some food like yam without water it boils with vapour thereby preserving all the nutrients.the cookware is calibrated to boil food not above a certain degree, if the heat is much it notified you to come reduce the heat from your cooker.The helps preserves nutrients in food that can easily be destroyed by water,heat
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2018
You can make a good meal out of a rock in that pot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by darlin35(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2018
The cook ware is made of titanium its among the purest form of metals,it comes in sets there are some sets that costs over a million but its worth having if you can afford it. You can actually use the cook ware to fry your chicken without oil,your stew without water and cook some food like yam without water it boils with vapour thereby preserving all the nutrients.the cookware is calibrated to boil food not above a certain degree, if the heat is much it notified you to come reduce the heat from your cooker.The helps preserves nutrients in food that can easily be destroyed by water,heat.
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by herlarho(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2018
it might be a mistake.... maybe they wanted to write 414.200....

Pls bear with them they will change it.....

But if them no change am....... I think we have to sue them...
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by idonhammer: 7:09am On Jul 30, 2018
I have that pot in my kitchen, it use to attracts good fortune in the House.Pure silver!
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Fidecoo(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2018
delugajackson:

You don't mean it. You must be related to Lie Mohammed.
, and his name is even Linus too.
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by raquel97: 7:13am On Jul 30, 2018
Allisonstvs:
Goldigger.
you don't mean it

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Frederick2017: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2018
Abeg shey this pot go fit print money?
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by DEcclesia(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2018
Is the pot having any special qualities? Will it do the cooking by itself or just normal pot like other ones
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by ahmedbanj(m): 7:49am On Jul 30, 2018
Trexnemesis:

It's very clear you have the pot, just like me. I even bought one for my girlfriend last December. Cooking beef takes just 5 minutes without fire. Very nice pot.

Eeeeh U can lie! lol
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by airminem(f): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2018
This is exactly what they replace in Asso rock kitchen every year. smh

1 Like

Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by WesBreezy: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2018
LoL.. Na My accommodation this one go be na.. I go just dey live inside the pot
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by Ivostony64: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2018
The pot is called salad master at it a hygienic pot that cook it content with its natural fluid. eg You cook yam without adding water or salt, it cook it with water inside the yam. 2. you do not fry chicken with oil, it fries chicken with the natural oil inside the chicken. It is desirable for those who have the money and needs to balance their health.
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by leonard002(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2018
End time pot! grin
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I have that pot, Even if you put too much salt in the food, that pot will automatically reverse it to normal and make the food sweet
Na so. Even if the food is burning it will reverse the food to normal. The pot also make request when necessary.
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by obi58: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2018
raquel97:
The pot comes in set, very easy to wash and has a particular one used for steaming food, that, if you don't want the food to enter water. sad it worths the money tongue

If not for this your impressive Bobby ehnnnnnn...... I for lash you
Re: Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) by omomummy11: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2018
is it pot of life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Incredible:see Hamper Received By A Muslim / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.