Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) (44029 Views)

President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. / I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Joe Okechukwu In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
I just want to ask seriously. FFK has been seen and heard overtly supporting IPOB and for that reason we've seen a lot of people from the SE supporting him.

My question then is, would FFK still actively support and promote the secession of SE from Nigeria should PDP emerge victorious in 2019 and do these people really believe he has genuine intentions about their course?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
Season
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
bestviewer:
PDP power cheesy
fulani herdsmen party asiri yin ti tu

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by budusky05(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
PDP will win more than 32 states in 2019, Buharri , back to Daura grin

They win more than 56 state's.

They win for Ghana, Mali, Tunisia, and Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
That signified kwankwaso is doomed to fail.
It's on record anyone who ffk suppor is bound to fail. Ask GEJ and FAYOSE

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Now that there interests alligns he's not an Islamist o. The man that had the audacity to introduce Sharia to Kano state and introduce Hisbah, the religious police

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Awa ara wa rira wa!

Mo Fe jijo ope.....

Hmm!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

So now that kwankwaso has defected to your side

Hypocrisy of the highest order

I know this news will give you a sleeples night cause your BMC 30k monthly allowance is threatened

now go and drink the said otapiapia
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by bestviewer: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
fulani herdsmen party asiri yin ti tu

Ok if you say so about APC.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
deebsman1:
Now that there interests alligns he's not an Islamist o

This is my problem with FFK. What is the difference between kwankwaso and Buhari?

FFK is one Christian soldier I admire and hold in high esteem but he needs to be careful how he does his politicking.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by ifex34: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
felony101:
Y is kwankwanso roaming his looking for presidency ni ... He will never get it
na ur mouth
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
So PDP has no better Nigerians than this idiot who never supports a winner....
It shows they’re demented and they will really drag Nigeria backward because all their moves are backward. No new person to engage with but old thieves.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Buhari2019: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
PDP will win more than 32 states in 2019, Buharri , back to Daura grin
Be careful
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by duduade: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
FFK s home is now the pilgrimage centre abi

Something is amiss with this latest trend
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Wayne4uall(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Omo see house, baba God pls pick my call
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by rock003: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
Fani the spokesperson of enemies of the state

Is Kwankwanso a CAN president?

Can you mention anything that ffk has done or said that amechi, oshomole, el-eufai, etc have not done or said?

I thought you were reasonable, but you are a direct opposite of sense.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by AbdoneA: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
The politics is becoming more interesting.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by boringnigerian: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Remind me why this guy is relevant again....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
duduade:
FFK s home is now the pilgrimage centre abi

Something is amiss with this latest trend

FFK has a high propaganda value. He has a whole lot of influence on right wing Christians—like me— and many followers on twitter.

You should follow him on twitter. smiley
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
boringnigerian:
Remind me why this guy is relevant again....

Influential in Nigeria’s right wing Christian circles. He has the ears of millions. Go figure.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Same way he received nnamdi kanu who later died. Kwankwanso will die politically come 2019

Truth is mine!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

So now that kwankwaso has defected to your side

Hypocrisy of the highest order

Who cares about Kwakwanso??...the pain being inflicted on your cone-heads by the defections is what i like...You all can kill yourselves,i care less.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by idonhammer: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Guys i have been thinking, what if Buhari is right and we all wrong?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Fani Kayode and  Precious today received a friend and brother, the former Governor of Kano state, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, in their Abuja home They had a wonderful time and a fruitful and productive discussion about national issues and the way forward.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/fani-kayode-receives-senator-kwankwaso.html
He who dines with a devil is a devil.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by menwongo(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
� Joseph Stalin was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

�The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground.

�The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.

�The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

�Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership.

�He said, "This chicken represents the people".

�"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

�"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

�"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place.

�‍♂ Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

�Take a look at those they call their heroes.
�They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.

�Did you see the numbers of people that throng to homes of political office holders during Christmas and Sallah periods to go and collect peanuts?

�Do you see the crowd that welcome our politicians during campaign and when they steal into the villages after elections?

�Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! �

Share & let your government know we know. Old story, ageless in meaning. True today as it was during Joseph Stalin.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
TimeManager:
Same way he received nnamdi kanu who later died. Kwankwanso will die politically come 2019

Truth is mine!

FFK must be a pain in the butt for disseminating his thoughts to millions of his right wing followers.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by hammer6F: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Corrinthians:
I just want to ask seriously. FFK has been seen and heard overtly supporting IPOB and for that reason we've seen a lot of people from the SE supporting him.

My question then is, would FFK still actively support and promote the secession of SE from Nigeria should PDP emerge victorious in 2019 and do these people really believe he has genuine intentions about their course?

PDP WOULD NEVER HAVE ALLOWED IPOB GET OUT OF HAND IN THE FIRST PLACE.

PDP HANDLED MASSOB, NDM AND CO.

ALL THAT WAS REQUIRED WAS TO EITHER IGNORE KANU OR SIMPLY TALK TO DEM, THEY WERE NOT ARMED NOR VIOLENT.

ALL THE KILLING DONE BY BUHARI AND KIDNAP OF KANU/FAMILY HAVE GIVEN IPOB SOLID GROUNDS IN THE EYES OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY THAT IS THE ICC AND UN.

ALSO, THEY GAIN POPULARITY AND POWER FROM ALL THAT ACROSS THE SE TO BE ABLE TO ORDER SIT AT HOME AND PROTEST THAT IS OBEYED.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Fani Kayode and  Precious today received a friend and brother, the former Governor of Kano state, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, in their Abuja home They had a wonderful time and a fruitful and productive discussion about national issues and the way forward.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/fani-kayode-receives-senator-kwankwaso.html

This woman is always with him, won't be surprised if she contest for house of rep in her state.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
Corrinthians:

I suspect the PDP will be more conciliatory, less confrontational than this government. And this will douse the highest of tensions.... If the PDP can win at the polls which is highly unlikely and in my opinion not very desirable.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by boringnigerian: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

Influential in Nigeria’s right wing Christian circles. He has the ears of millions. Go figure.

Obviously that's not the point. My point is that he has nothing concrete to offer Nigerians. Like he is glaringly available for the highest bidders which only makes him useful to Nigerian politicians. How come Nigerians are yet to figure?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
Reference:

I suspect the PDP will be more conciliatory, less confrontational than this government. And this will douse the highest of tensions.... If the PDP can win at the polls which is highly unlikely and in my opinion not very desirable.

What are you saying? If PDP doesn’t win, that means APC continues with Buhari at the helm na! cry undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by ciggy000(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Fani kayode home has become a tourist attraction. I am enjoying the political drama anyway well-done guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Son's Birthday With This Picture / Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.