Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) (44035 Views)

President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. / I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Joe Okechukwu In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by MinCeteris: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
I just pity the gullible and ignorant fools.

FFK receiving Kwankwoso?

Dirty and hate politics of Nigeria.

When a corrupt politician decamp from PDP to APC, he becomes a saint, no more charges.

When a Muslim Hausa Fulani herdsman/killer decamp from APC to PDP, he becomes a saint, elder statesman and nationalist. No more Islamisation of Nigeria.

What exactly do we want in this country?

Politics in Nigeria is never for the interest of the masses but personal interest of the individual politicians.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by frugal(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
FFK, we want to have you in the Senate next year. Please contest grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
boringnigerian:

Obviously that's not the point. My point is that he has nothing concrete to offer Nigerians. Like he is glaringly available for the highest bidders which only makes him useful to Nigerian politicians. How come Nigerians are yet to figure?

He has something to offer his right wing base—and that is in-depth messages on the ideological leanings of Nigerian leaders.

He might not be able to win his polling booth, but he can influence the voting choices of millions of Christians. For instance, i believe FFK more than E.A Adeboye of RCCG, when it comes to who to vote for.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by bellazz(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I need your support you all. Plans are under ways to contest for 2019 presidency under APGA. Please pray for me.

let me know your age, health status, Education status and manifesto.. from there... we can move on
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by budusky05(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Rubbish politicking! All to unseat PMB! There must be something he is doing right that makes most of the self serving elites want to come against him, PMB got my vote

Yesoooh they mean business, who want go jail, or loose stolen money for nigeria?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

FFK has a high propaganda value. He has a whole lot of influence on right wing Christians—like me— and many followers on twitter.

You should follow him on twitter. smiley

You say you are a christian yet encourage PROPAGANDA of lies.

Is it not the same ffk who said buhari was a clone?
Is he not the one who said he was dead?
Is he not the one who said he was in coma?
Is he not the one who said islamization of Nigeria was the agenda? Yet he is here hobnobbing with a northerner and suddenly has discarded his islamization chant.

Now to you " A christian" he has high propaganda value.

Jesus would be proud of you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Danma(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
SARS will harrass you!
Yomi Shogunle will mock you!
EFCC will go after you!
On Twitter, @officialEFCC will mock you!
Soldiers will brutalise you!
Lai Mohammed will lie against you!
Fulani Herdsmen will kill you!
Yemi Osinbajo will visit to condole with you!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
MinCeteris:
I just pity the gullible and ignorant fools.

FFK receiving Kwankwoso?

Dirty and hate politics of Nigeria.

When a corrupt politician decamp from PDP to APC, he becomes a saint, no more charges.

When a Muslim Hausa Fulani herdsman/killer decamp from APC to PDP, he becomes a saint, elder statesman and nationalist. No more Islamisation of Nigeria.

What exactly do we want in this country?

Politics in Nigeria is never for the interest of the masses but personal interest of the individual politicians.

That’s why I am not happy with FFK relating with Kwankwaso who has shown himself to a Hausa/Fulani Muslim champion.

I know FFK is a slimy and filthy politician but he still has his core base who take his every word seriously.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Sirafoy: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
As for me, I see every northern politician as Buhari, especially Northwest and Northeast. they are the same
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ziggylady:

Who cares about Kwakwanso??...the pain being inflicted on your cone-heads by the defections is what i like...You all can kill yourselves,i care less.

Shut up and face home front
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

That’s why I am not happy with FFK relating with Kwankwaso who has shown himself to a Hausa/Fulani Muslim champion.

I know FFK is a slimy and filthy politician but he still has his core base who take his every word seriously.

You mean who take his lies seriously like you do.

Psalm 1

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. ......

Do you see yourself anywhere in that scripture?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You say you are a christian yet encourage PROPAGANDA of lies.

Is it not the same ffk who said buhari was a clone?
Is he not the one who said he was dead?
Is he not the one who said he was in coma?

Now to you " A christian" he has high propaganda value.

Jesus would be proud of you.

Stop the blame game. FFK is an evangelical right wing politician who reaches out to millions and influences their political thoughts and leanings. I never claimed to be born again Christian. I am a Nigerian Christian interested in the welfare of people of my faith in the turbulence of Nigeria’s political and social milieu.

I don’t disturb you when you support Muric and Miyetti Allah inspite of their killings, do I?

Abeg lemme alone o.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sirafoy:
As for me, I see every northern politician as Buhari, especially Northwest and Northeast. they are the same

This is very true, most of them are the same.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up and face home front

The stench oozing out of you must be choking you...tueh!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
bestviewer:

Ok if you say so about APC.
general azazi -pdp is boko haram he was killed the next week.
pdp -killer herdsmen party
pdp- boko haram party
pdp -ipob party
pdp- niger delta millitant party
pdp- corruption party

pdp enemy of the state what re you still waiting for DIE BY FIRE!!!! in mfm voice

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by hollywater: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
teckmore:
Nothing is doing FFK now. When it’s time for court, BABA go develop sudden illness.

Back to the topic, PDP can’t get anything out of 2019 election cos they will never agree on a consensus candidate. Meanwhile, black sheeps are Among the decampee.

Let just gather mind for another 4 year of complain and looting
Only You will gather that mind.We are send the Tyrant back home.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ziggylady:

Some people will start looking for Otapiapia to drink and quench now because of this information lipsrsealed
You don't know that anything that FFK supports does not win?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

Stop the blame game. FFK is an evangelical right wing politician who reaches out to millions and influenced their political thoughts and leanings. I never claimed to be born again Christian. I am a Nigerian Christian interested in the welfare of people of my faith in the turbulence of Nigeria’s political and social milieu.

I don’t disturb you when you support Muric and Miyetti Allah inspite of their killings, do I?

Abeg lemme alone o.

Can you show me where I supported muric or miyetti Allah?

I am a true born again Christian who stands on the side of truth and not ethnically bigoted like you.

Throw away the word Christian from you because Christian means TO BE LIKE CHRIST. You are far from being like Christ when you deliberately spread the lies of your " core propagandists " and see northerners as your enemies.

Is that what your bible teaches? Are you to hate or to love? Are you to bless or to curse?

You are a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by boringnigerian: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

He has something to offer his right wing base—and that is in-depth messages on the ideological leanings of Nigerian leaders.

He might not be able to win his polling booth, but he can influence the voting choices of millions of Christians. For instance, i believe FFK more than E.A Adeboye of RCCG, when it comes to who to vote for.

I can't trust him further than I throw him. From critic of various governments to an apologist. The only reason he's not one in the current government is because they don't consider him worth their money, else he woulda been singing Buhari's praises by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:
FFK should be careful of kwankwaso ooo. What is the difference between kwankwaso and Buhari? angry

This was the same man that went to all the police cells in Lagos to secure the release of Hausas in the aftermath of the mile 12 crisis. I fear the man more than Buhari self.
kwakwanso is a terrible ethnic bigot.Buhari is a learner when compared to him.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
stanluiz:
kwakwanso is a terrible ethnic bigot.Buhari is a learner when compared to him.

Yes ooo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

Stop the blame game. FFK is an evangelical right wing politician who reaches out to millions and influences their political thoughts and leanings. I never claimed to be born again Christian. I am a Nigerian Christian interested in the welfare of people of my faith in the turbulence of Nigeria’s political and social milieu.

Abeg lemme alone o.
Stop associating FFK with Christianity. The man doesn't comment on anything unless it will spread hatred. Anything that comes out of his mouth is 95% lie. There's nothing Christian about that as lying is the devil's language.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Can you show me where I supported muric or miyetti Allah?

I am a true born again Christian who stands on the side of truth and not ethnically bigoted like you.

Throw away the word Christian from you because Christian means TO BE LIKE CHRIST. You are far from being like Christ when you deliberately spread the lies of your " core propagandists " and see northerners as your enemies.

Is that what your bible teaches? Are you to hate or to love? Are you to bless or to curse?

You are a disgrace.

Please sod off and leave me alone. Let me hate who I want to hate. What right do you have to tell me what to think?

I choose to be right wing and not politically correct. You say you are Christian but you keep supporting Buhari to kill Christians. You think I am a fool to believe you are a born again Christian? Don’t ever quote me again till you die!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
bellazz:

let me know your age, health status, Education status and manifesto.. from there... we can move on
You don't need to know that young man. I've submitted them to the appropriate bodies. What do you know about politics.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by searchlight: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
teckmore:
Nothing is doing FFK now. When it’s time for court, BABA go develop sudden illness.

Back to the topic, PDP can’t get anything out of 2019 election cos they will never agree on a consensus candidate. Meanwhile, black sheeps are Among the decampee.

Let just gather mind for another 4 year of complain and looting
how many baboons were killed in Zamfara latest attack?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by gnice545(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
Change is getting changed...oshe!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by searchlight: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
Fani the spokesperson of enemies of the state

Is Kwankwanso a CAN president?

any living thing is batter than the dullard in ask rock. I'd vote sarrki despite your stupidity than voting a dummy of a dullard
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Some monikers here—employed by BMC—feel we are fools. Imagine butterflyoo or whatever his name is claiming that he’s a born again Christian. A man that consistently supports Buhari amid an ethnic cleansing campaign in the middle belt.

And some others are telling me not to associate FFK with Christianity because he allegedly spreads hate. Pray tell, who should I associate with Christianity? Is it Prof. Osinbajo or Pastor Adeboye who turn their face while Christians are being killed? The time for political correctness by Christians has passed and it’s time we know that our adversaries don’t mean well for Christians. They count on the meekness of Christians to continue their killings. What kind of nonsense is that?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by GCsomething: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
PDP will win more than 32 states in 2019, Buharri , back to Daura grin

Online you mean?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

Please sod off and leave me alone. Let me hate who I want to hate. What right do you have to tell me what to think?

I choose to be right wing and not politically correct. You say you are Christian but you keep supporting Buhari to kill Christians. You think I am a fool to believe you are a born again Christian? Don’t ever quote me again till you die!!!!

Its your kind Jesus was referring to when he said " THEY CALL.ME LORD LORD BUT THEIR HEARTS ARE FAR FROM ME"!

You are not any shade of Christian. You are the type the bible calls WOLVES IN SHEELS CLOTHING.

Was is the holy spirit that revealed to you that Buhari killed any Christian? Did God whispier it exclusively to your ears?

My moniker is butterflylion look me up in the religion section and my born again status would smack you in the face.

I am no pretender or wannabe? I stand for truth regardless of tribe or religion.

Saying I should let you hate who you want to hate yet in the same minute claiming to be a christian is disgraceful and pathetic.

You are nothing but a deceiver just the same way your ffk is. Birds of the same feather is what you are. No wonder you are drawn to him.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by barinedan(m): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
These men were once scattered, now they have started regrouping ready to launch a deadly attack
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Emmaskill(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Emmaconcept is here to serve you with the cheapest data service you will ever encounter​
MTN DATA​
✔1gb #600
✔2gb #1200
✔3gb #1750
✔4gb #2300 (bank payment only)​
✔5gb #2850 (bank payment only)​
Note that sending of airtime attracts extra charges of #50 for 1gb and #100 for 2gb/3gb
Validity​: 3months​
Note: you can pay via cash, transfer, airtime, VTU E.T.C
ETISALAT DATA​
✔ 1GB for #750​
✔ 2GB for #1400​
✔ 3GB@ for #2100​
✔ 4GB for #2800​
✔ 5GB for #3500​
Validity:​ 1 month ( 30 days)​
Payment is strictly by transfer or cash only.
GLO DATA​
Non autorenuewal / autorenewal
✔ 1.6GB / 2GB @ #900​
✔3.65GB / 4.5gb @ #1800​
✔ 5.75GB / 7.2gb @ #2300​
✔ 7GB / 8.75gb @ #2800​
✔ and more​
AIRTEL DATA​
✔ 1.5GB @ #950​
✔ 3.5GB @ #1900
✔ 5GB @ # 2400​
✔ 7GB @ #3300​
✔ and more​
TO CHECK YOUR BALANCE
MTN = * 461*2#
ETISALAT= * 229*9#
GLO = * 127*0#
AIRTEL = * 123*10#
Note: you can call me via 08080281850
Or follow this link to chat me up on whatsapp https:///send?phone=08080281850
Account: 3092391069 Iyemisa Emmanuel first bank
only interested subscribers are expected to dm.
✔Your data will be delivered after 1 to 2 min of payment.
Not a scam, code nor cheat​ .
Kindly HELP ME REBROADCAST TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS​

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe / Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It / Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.