Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) (44033 Views)

President Tinubu Receives Senator Kwankwaso At The Presidential Villa. Picture. / I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Joe Okechukwu In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:
Some monikers here—employed by BMC—feel we are fools. Imagine butterflyoo or whatever his name is claiming that he’s a born again Christian. A man that consistently supports Buhari amid an ethnic cleansing campaign in the middle belt.

And some others are telling me not to associate FFK with Christianity because he allegedly spreads hate. Pray tell, who should I associate with Christianity? Is it Prof. Osinbajo or Pastor Adeboye who turn their face while Christians are being killed? The time for political correctness by Christians has passed and it’s time we know that our adversaries don’t mean well for Christians. They count on the meekness of Christians to continue their killings. What kind of nonsense is that?

My moniker is butterflyle0 or butterflylion and I am a proud, born again believer in Jesus who has given me his spirit and has allowed the love of God to be spread abroad in my heart by his spirit. He has taught me to love and bless and set right the misguided such as you are.

You talk of ethnic cleansing in the middle belt. Your hatred would never allow you reason beyond your emotions.

Ortom has defected to PDP right?

Remember for like one solid month we were daily being hit with news of deaths and killings from Benue?

Now as Ortom defected it all has stopped. I can bet you that there would be no more killings in Benue nor news of any. Not even from the most remote villages and you know why?

Its because PDP has achieved their agenda. Now they have called off their mercenaries. Benue is now PDP at the expense of Benue lives. Bloody political methodology on point for PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Its your kind Jesus was referring to when he said " THEY CALL.ME LORD LORD BUT THEIR HEARTS ARE FAR FROM ME"!

You are not any shade of Christian. You are the type the bible calls WOLVES IN SHEELS CLOTHING.

Was is the holy spirit that revealed to you that Buhari killed any Christian? Did God whispier it exclusively to your ears?

My moniker is butterflylion look me up in the religion section and my born again status would smack you in the face.

I am no pretender or wannabe? I stand for truth regardless of tribe or religion.

Saying I should let you hate who you want to hate yet in the same minute claiming to be a christian is disgraceful and pathetic.

You are nothing but a deceiver just the same way your ffk is. Birds of the same feather is what you are. No wonder you are drawn to him.

Wako se igbe danu ni. Fimi lorun sile iwo ara kurin yii. Lemme alone.

You can keep supporting an Islamist. It is your choice.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by raph101(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I need your support you all. Plans are under ways to contest for 2019 presidency under APGA. Please pray for me.

Buhari will call you to congratulate you!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by kennisman(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
PDP will win more than 32 states in 2019, Buharri , back to Daura grin

You for say d whole 36 states nah.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

Wako se igbe danu ni. Fimi lorun sile iwo are Kurin yii. Lemme alone.

You can keep supporting an Islamist. It is your choice.

Jesus dined with worse. In fact Jesus died for their sake.

What makes you any better that those you call "islamists" is your hatred for them a different shade of hatred?

Is their hatred spelt HATTREED while yours is spelt HATRED?

Is the islamist worse than the robbers who hung alongside Jesus on the cross yet he embraced and took one to paradise?

Is the islamist worse than those who beat Jesus and spat on him and killed him get he asked God to forgive them?

Jesus would be proud of you.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Reference:

I suspect the PDP will be more conciliatory, less confrontational than this government. And this will douse the highest of tensions.... If the PDP can win at the polls which is highly unlikely and in my opinion not very desirable.
It doesn't matter whether they are confrontational or not. Would they SUPPORT it? Would FFK still OVERTLY or COVERTLY support it or disapprove of it? Did he in any way support it when he was an official of government under Jonathan?

Didn't Jonathan's government, a PDP government, crack down on Biafra agitators incarcerating them and killing them in other cases?

Do you know the pictures below are those of some biafra agitators under Jonathan? There are other pictures I would rather not post due to their offensive nature (Izzu river incident). How are these not "confrontational"?

Cc: Hammer6f

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
PDP has nothing to do with the killings in Benue. Contrary to the lies being peddled by the latest BMC recruit—butterfleo, the killings in Benue stopped due to the outcry by Christians and well meaning Nigerians. Buhari and his gang also saw that the killings are denting his reputation with Nigerians and the international community, which will ultimately hurt his chances in 2019.

Butterfleo is a small fry compared to egbon sarrki, but we still clipped his wing and made him see reason why Buhari is complicit in the killings. So I am sure that we would prevail over butterfleo who claims that he is a born again Christian. A born again Christian who supports the killings of Christians.

He must think we are all fools.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Jesus dined with worse. In fact Jesus died for their sake.

What makes you any better that those you call "islamists" is your hatred for them a different shade of hatred?

Is their hatred spelt HATTREED while yours is spelt HATRED?

Is the islamist worse than the robbers who hung alongside Jesus on the cross yet he embraced and took one to paradise?

Is the islamist worse than those who beat Jesus and spat on him and killed him get he asked God to forgive them?

Jesus would be proud of you.

If you use Jesus to propagate your lies once more, something bad will happen to you and your family and I mean it. angry

Do not ever blaspheme with the name of Jesus because he is held in High esteem by all Christians worldwide. I am sure you would have killed others if Mohammed or Allah’s name is used to propagate a lie. Just stop lying that you are a born again Christian.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Esji80(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
FFK is an ethno-religous bigot of the highest order.He always use religion and ethnicity campaign strategy instead of ideas and facts that will lead this nation to a greater heights.

PMB Till 2023!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Esji80:
FFK is an ethno-religous bigot of the highest order.He always use religion and ethnicity campaign strategy instead of ideas and facts that will lead this nation to a greater heights.

PMB Till 2023!

I won’t say it again. Buhari will not win in 2019, and if he rigs himself in, he will not complete his term.

That is all.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by don89(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Regrouping for another looting, baba no go gree ,when una vote finish, baba go write the result, una never see anything yet.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Babaalawo: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
troublemakea:
Kwankwaso and always this cap sha

That is what they call a trademark.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
don89:
Regrouping for another looting, baba no go gree ,when una vote finish, baba go write the result, una never see anything yet.

It is well. Just be prepared for crisis. Store up food and other necessaries. Because Nigerians will not allow Buhari to write the results in order to impose hardship on us for another 4 years.

Another thing Buhari can do to save himself and the country is to restructure it for all regions to take care of themselves. But for him to do another 4 years won’t be possible in this Nigeria. The country might as well disintegrate than for Buhari to rule for another 4 years.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by positivethought: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Fani Kayode and  Precious today received a friend and brother, the former Governor of Kano state, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, in their Abuja home They had a wonderful time and a fruitful and productive discussion about national issues and the way forward.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/fani-kayode-receives-senator-kwankwaso.html
This kwankwaso with his kwankwasia cap self,me i don't trust him,there is no difference between him n buhari in fanatism,irrespective of whatever anyone may say,me i'm for NE president in 2019,i'm for Atiku whether he eventually wins or not.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by FBIL: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bolustical:
How you know someone will lose an election in Nigeria.

FFK and IPOB riff raffs will support such candidates. If you doubt me, these elections should clear your doubts.

Omisore in 2014

GEJ and Jimi Agbaje in 2015

Osagie Peter Iyamu of Edo state in 2016

Eyitayo Jegede of Ondo state in 2016

Olusola Kolapo of Ekiti in 2018

IPOB uncles also voted en masse for Tofa in 1993 and Abiola won.
You that have been voting wisely what progress have you made for the country? Don't you think you've been voting and winning wrongly all your life since nothing other than backwardness trails your victory upon its declaration? Look around your home and its environ; ask yourself whether your present achievement in life equals your present age. Be there and be thinking you're wiser than the other people;you're just swimming in self deception.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

If you use Jesus to propagate your lies once more, something bad will happen to you and your family and I mean it. angry

Do not ever blaspheme with the name of Jesus because he is held in High esteem by all Christians worldwide. I am sure you would have killed others if Mohammed or Allah’s name is used to propagate a lie. Just stop lying that you are a born again Christian.

Go into ALL THE WORLD AND PREACH THE GOSPEL.

Are " islamists not part of THE WORLD?

We the genuine Christians have been called into the ministry of RECONCILIATION and not one of division such as you represent..

You are indeed a disgrace to Christianity which you say you follow

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by hopilo: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
Fani the spokesperson of enemies of the state

Is Kwankwanso a CAN president?

Kwankwaso is there to denounce herdsmsnship knowing that things have changed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

I won’t say it again. Buhari will not win in 2019, and if he rigs himself in, he will not complete his term.

That is all

Romans 12:14

Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.

Jesus would be proud of you

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Go into ALL THE WORLD AND PREACH THE GOSPEL.

Are " islamists not part of THE WORLD?

We the genuine Christians have been called into the ministry of RECONCILIATION and not one of division such as you represent..

You are indeed a disgrace to Christianity which you say you follow

You just want me to curse you so that I would be banned but I won’t. God will deal with you for all the lies you are propagating because of your BMC job.

You choose to lie on purpose about your faith because of your taqiyya lies? I don’t understand why you have to deny your Muslim faith because you want to force Buhari down my throat. You have failed in your mission and your shame shall come to full fruition next year when Nigeria is reclaimed from Jihadists.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Ojiofor: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bolustical:

FFK and IPOB riff raffs will support such candidates. If you doubt me, these elections should clear your doubts.

Omisore in 2014

But PDP HAVE BEEN WINING SINCE 1998 ABI THEY BORN YOU IN 2014?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:
FFK should be careful of kwankwaso ooo. What is the difference between kwankwaso and Buhari? angry

This was the same man that went to all the police cells in Lagos to secure the release of Hausas in the aftermath of the mile 12 crisis. I fear the man more than Buhari self.

This should be an eye opener if you think these plliticians care about you. PMB is a baby where kwankwaso is when it comes to islamic fanatism but now that he is back in PDP, he is now a christian and a friend of FFK. You guys should open your eyes and stop being taking for a ride.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Xda59:

This should be an eye opener if you think these plliticians care about you. PMB is a baby where kwankwaso is when it comes to islamic fanatism but now that he is back in PDP, he is now a christian and a friend of FFK. You guys should open your eyes and stop being taking for a ride.

Yea, I know Kwankwaso is more dangerous than Buhari when it comes to Islamic fanaticism. But I am sure the PDP will not make the mistake of handing their ticket to another Jihadist. They need a liberal like Atiku to plug the fissures which people like Buhari has inflicted on our unity for the time being.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
teckmore:
Nothing is doing FFK now. When it’s time for court, BABA go develop sudden illness.

Back to the topic, PDP can’t get anything out of 2019 election cos they will never agree on a consensus candidate. Meanwhile, black sheeps are Among the decampee.

Let just gather mind for another 4 year of complain and looting
Taking panadol for another man's problem.

E no concern you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by teckmore(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Taking panadol for another man's problem.

E no concern you.

He pain am grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bolustical:

Omisore in 2014

All those elections were heavily rigged. No compare them with saner election:
Brexit

Trump

Catalonia Referedum

Anambra Governorship election

Anambra Central Senatorial election

Buhari cannot conduct a free and fair election. Fact
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
[s]
TimeManager:
Same way he received nnamdi kanu who later died. Kwankwanso will die politically come 2019

Truth is mine!
[/s]
trash trash trash
kiss the truth
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

You just want me to curse you so that I would be banned but I won’t. God will deal with you for all the lies you are propagating because of your BMC job.

You choose to lie on purpose about your faith because of your taqiyya lies? I don’t understand why you have to deny your Muslim faith because you want to force Buhari down my throat. You have failed in your mission and your shame shall come to full fruition next year when Nigeria is reclaimed from Jihadists.

Why are you vexed because I speak words of truth to you.

God cannot deal with me because I am his child, redeemed by the blood of Christ. My life now belongs to him. The life I live now is Christ living in me and no longer my own for I have been bought with a price.

You on the other hand are still outside the kingdom of God and still walk in darkness.

Hatred now pushes you to call.me a Muslim. You are a sad and pathetic soul.

I have given you my butterflylion moniker. Go take a look if I am a Muslim as you allege. Since your very soul now tells lies why wouldn't you call me a Muslim when I am clearly a Christian simply because I can stand with a Muslim and speak the truth devoid of religious bigotry.

I will not condemn an innocent Muslim through lies simply because he does not share my faith.

Is that what Jesus asked you to be doing? To spread lies over differences in religion?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
MinCeteris:
I just pity the gullible and ignorant fools.

FFK receiving Kwankwoso?

Dirty and hate politics of Nigeria.

When a corrupt politician decamp from PDP to APC, he becomes a saint, no more charges.

When a Muslim Hausa Fulani herdsman/killer decamp from APC to PDP, he becomes a saint, elder statesman and nationalist. No more Islamisation of Nigeria.

What exactly do we want in this country?

Politics in Nigeria is never for the interest of the masses but personal interest of the individual politicians.

My brother, i have given all hope of redemption for Nigeria because it is obvious that we deserve whatever we are getting in this country. We always pretend to be smart but we (Nigerians) are the most foolish humans on earth. I told sombody the other day that regardless of the party in power, 100 years from today, nigerians will still be crying about the same problems we are facing today because the masses 99% have got brains they refuse to make use of.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by djon78(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Its your kind Jesus was referring to when he said " THEY CALL.ME LORD LORD BUT THEIR HEARTS ARE FAR FROM ME"!

You are not any shade of Christian. You are the type the bible calls WOLVES IN SHEELS CLOTHING.

Was is the holy spirit that revealed to you that Buhari killed any Christian? Did God whispier it exclusively to your ears?

My moniker is butterflylion look me up in the religion section and my born again status would smack you in the face.

I am no pretender or wannabe? I stand for truth regardless of tribe or religion.

Saying I should let you hate who you want to hate yet in the same minute claiming to be a christian is disgraceful and pathetic.

You are nothing but a deceiver just the same way your ffk is. Birds of the same feather is what you are. No wonder you are drawn to him.

Mr don't be ridiculous.
In the year 2012, I had a terrible dream one night. I dreamt we were running away into Cameroun borders as refugees fleeing war. The only thing I heard in that dream was buhari.
During 2015 elections, God revealed to many churches that bloodshed was imminent, I joined even my church in intensive prayers. As God will have it, bloodshed was averted, Jonathan called buhari, peace came.

Most of you buharis supporters are very laughable. You guys claim integrity but I can assure you that there are millions of Nigerians with better integrity than what he is doing now.

No man is bigger than Nigeria. Do you know the kind of hardship people are going through? Do you really know?
Sometimes I believe you guys are very wicked. You people want the suffering to be perpetuated more?
I repeat it again, no man is greater than Nigeria. God in heaven is watching and will reward every man.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by Esji80(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

That is all.
My brother, you don't know Buhari's past and his antecedents.

Buhari will never rig election.
Under Buhari APC lost Anambara Gubernatorial election,APC came second. Under Buhari APC lost Osun(An APC State) Senatorial bye election, a seat occupied by a member of APC before his death.

You have said more than that and Buhari is still the President.

From your posts,in terms of ethno-religious bigotry you belong to one ilk with FFK.So I wont waste time replying you.

I hope and pray that you will one day realize that most of these politicians unite irrespective of their religion and ethnicity in stealing our common wealth to the detriment of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by resurgent2019: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
djon78:

Mr don't be ridiculous.
In the year 2012, I had a terrible dream one night. I dreamt we were running away into Cameroun borders as refugees fleeing war. The only thing I heard in that dream was buhari.
During 2015 elections, God revealed to many churches that bloodshed was imminent, I joined even my church in intensive prayers. As God will have it, bloodshed was averted, Jonathan called buhari, peace came.

Most of you buharis supporters are very laughable. You guys claim integrity but I can assure you that there are millions of Nigerians with better integrity than what he is doing now.

No man is bigger than Nigeria. Do you know the kind of hardship people are going through? Do you really know?
Sometimes I believe you guys are very wicked. You people want the suffering to be perpetuated more?
I repeat it again, no man is greater than Nigeria. God in heaven is watching and will reward every man.

Please help me tell them. Buhari is the single most intractable problem Nigeria faces as at now. His supporters are very wicked people and I am amazed Nigerians can be so unconcerned about the plight of others. Just goes to show we don’t love each other.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) by djon78(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

Please help me tell them. Buhari is the single most intractable problem Nigeria faces as at now. His supporters are very wicked people and I am amazed Nigerians can be so unconcerned about the plight of others. Just goes to show we don’t love each other.

My anger is that they are taking Nigerians as lacking in right reasoning. People are going through untold hardship and they don't care about that.

Are we going to continue with this madness? God forbid bad thing.
Anybody can claim born again but the Lord knows those that are his. And God is still God. He has never failed and He will never fail.

My prayer is that Nigeria get it right. That's my prayer. The citizens of this nation have suffered enough. We are praying for redemption. Enough is enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) / Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.