Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly (21527 Views)

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / 23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS) / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Codes151:
Forget all this
I was course rep bullshit

You win hearts by making ur community trust u...

Look for community service n do etc...

No be to dey tell me u b course rep wen u dey do MSC... Like wetin concern me

Correct.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
shocked
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Nopeace4dwicked: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
U shouldn't have chose APC my broda

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
OEPHIUS:
it is said that youths are the leaders of tomorrow but when is tomorrow going to come? The Nigerian political landscape is filled with people who a lot will describe as misfits or those who are not in tune with what the ordinary Nigerian wants.

It is to this end, a young Nairalander by the name Adesoji Gabriel Omoboriowo (Sojiboy) is poised to try his legs in the murky waters of politics by contesting to represent Ijero in the Ekiti state house of assembly.

He says his throwing his hat into the ring is to bring good and fair representation to his people and to also make sure that the people of Ijero have a voice and bring them to where they deserve to be in Ekiti and the nation.

With the APC's Fayemi voted back into government house at Oke-Ayoba, he seems certain that he can bring change that will lead to progress to Ijero from June 2019

Lets support one of our own and start a change

I wish I could come vote you, not based on the party you belong , but based on your personality. I'm also from ekiti state but not Ijero. Does anyone have his contact pls?
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by NifemiKolade(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Apc ke! u just lost a fan. as far as its apc or Pdp, count me out...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by CreamyCoffee: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
He might be an honest man but why chose the notorious. Apes Pandemonium Congress
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by blazer2018: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
My prayers are with u..best of luck
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by BruncleZuma: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Now we know where some these brain dead posts and out of touch comments originates from.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by jjjjj2017: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
OEPHIUS:
[s]it is said that youths are the leaders of tomorrow but when is tomorrow going to come? The Nigerian political landscape is filled with people who a lot will describe as misfits or those who are not in tune with what the ordinary Nigerian wants.

It is to this end, a young Nairalander by the name Adesoji Gabriel Omoboriowo (Sojiboy) is poised to try his legs in the murky waters of politics by contesting to represent Ijero in the Ekiti state house of assembly.

He says his throwing his hat into the ring is to bring good and fair representation to his people and to also make sure that the people of Ijero have a voice and bring them to where they deserve to be in Ekiti and the nation.

With the APC's Fayemi voted back into government house at Oke-Ayoba, he seems certain that he can bring change that will lead to progress to Ijero from June 2019

Lets support one of our own and start a change[/s]

DEAD ON ARRIVAL!

APC IS CANCER & ONLY LOVERS OF HUMAN BLOOD, HUNGER, HARDSHIP FOR THE CITIZEN STILL SUPPORTS APC!

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by GCsomething: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
You have my support.
Go well Go all.

I posit that you take responsibility when you lead.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by twinskenny(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
i am from Ijero.. i missed home though sad
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by AridunuThomas: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Gabby. Hmmmmmmm. I know of him. He's competent and capable I know Èkìtì people will be better for it if he wins. I support

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by foyeks2001(f): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
who cares
I do bro/sis
But come, are u that really sad? Someone can not make a simple comment again
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by gr8minds: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
Those are not enough to contest, it's good to have these intentions but by the time you get there, you will discover that it's not what you think. Instead of telling us the offices you've been, kindly tell us the challenges you Ve been through as a leader and how you fought for justice,that will show us how rugged you are.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by chronique(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
lol. OP,better go do another poster with another party cos having anything to do with apc right now,will work against you.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by PointZerom: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
post=69814417:
As long as you will remain a honest man and have the interest of the people at HEART.
Sojiboy, We are behind you TOTALLY.
You chose the right platform already AngelGabby2019!
Let's do this!
We will be so HAPPY to have one of us from here, representing the youths.
MAKE US PROUD young Man!
Sai Bobo! wink

There's no honesty among the descendants of falling angel. This one is another Buhari in the making.

I gave up on him the moment I saw " Ummuna Bender Abia state".

There's nothing like BENDER in Abia state.

cc Lzza Immhotep madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki buhariguy omenka
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by IsaAbubakar: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Firefire:
And one useless BBQ becomes a cyber nuisance.
lol a failed bbq apprentice grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by irunoko(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
OEPHIUS:
it is said that youths are the leaders of tomorrow but when is tomorrow going to come? The Nigerian political landscape is filled with people who a lot will describe as misfits or those who are not in tune with what the ordinary Nigerian wants.

Lets support one of our own and start a change

beautiful credentials you've got but this your eyes resemble person wey no fit comot eye for woman brez the way you dey look pako pako. Hope no be say you go use all our money carry woman go pepper soup joint or buy braziya and payint for woman. Because this your face resemble better YORUBA DEMON wey be say gbo gbo Ejo jije wink

I am seriously watching you tongue
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Youngzubi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
well A P!! C!! the best party ever the best thing that happened to we and us nigerians infact i stand for front of ya back!!!
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by irunoko(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
gr8minds:
Those are not enough to contest, it's good to have these intentions but by the time you get there, you will discover that it's not what you think. Instead of telling us the offices you've been, kindly tell us the challenges you Ve been through as a leader and how you fought for justice,that will show us how rugged you are.
that will appear like boasting, show off or self aggradizement I don't think that is necessary
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by justifyme(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
post=69814417:
As long as you will remain a honest man and have the interest of the people at HEART.
Sojiboy, We are behind you TOTALLY.
You chose the right platform already AngelGabby2019!
Let's do this!
We will be so HAPPY to have one of us from here, representing the youths.
MAKE US PROUD young Man!
Sai Bobo! wink

Modify: But please don't disappoint us like the Salisu Buharis and the Dimeji Bankoles.
Those are bunch of disappointment to the youths of the country!
please where is dimeji bankole
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Blessedpikin(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Gabby...the only guy wey give fayose and his supporters headache both on and off social media...Fayemi boy to the end. I love your loyalty 100%

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by sapeleboi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Emmafe(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
No chop our money o

For Samsung phones... Check my signature
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by bendike: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
If you are contesting under apc. F**K you! undecided
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Funpeter: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
We finish from the same school and he was our welfare director back then in school a staunch supporter of Fayemi.....

All wish you is the very best......

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by springtech(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is commendable.
Ride on brother.

God is behind you.

Just be sincere and people driven.
Love God. Love your people and serve them and not your pocket.

We are behind you.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by YoungTesla: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
I’ve never made this kind of comment on the media space in my entire life but I need to make an exception for this one, I know this boy from Fayemi’s Chief of Staff (Egg Head) Office,he is arrogant and plain stupid.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by samask64: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Guy you better dont waste your money this very positn has been shared by fayemi b4 the election and also the like of bar ayana gbenro and bar asaolu ar also your rival, have u met ch oyebanjo if nt
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by damlek7576(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mr man you better do transfer to PDP before its too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE / Labour Party Stalwarts Okey Bakassi & Kate Henshaw Attend APC Event In Imo / Court Cancels APC Ward Congress Result In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.