Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly (21530 Views)

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / 23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS) / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by ak22(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
OEPHIUS:
it is said that youths are the leaders of tomorrow but when is tomorrow going to come? The Nigerian political landscape is filled with people who a lot will describe as misfits or those who are not in tune with what the ordinary Nigerian wants.

It is to this end, a young Nairalander by the name Adesoji Gabriel Omoboriowo (Sojiboy) is poised to try his legs in the murky waters of politics by contesting to represent Ijero in the Ekiti state house of assembly.

He says his throwing his hat into the ring is to bring good and fair representation to his people and to also make sure that the people of Ijero have a voice and bring them to where they deserve to be in Ekiti and the nation.

With the APC's Fayemi voted back into government house at Oke-Ayoba, he seems certain that he can bring change that will lead to progress to Ijero from June 2019

Lets support one of our own and start a change

Olorun amu o de be . koko pari primary nan
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by 99miles(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Your CV though, Hostel chairman and so on...............man, u need to build more capacity.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by 99miles(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Your CV though, Hostel chairman and so on...............man, u need to build more capacity.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Jamesayo: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
O ya begin to RUN...on your mark, go...
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by IbrahimDamola: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
Why is he not a yoruba muslim like me.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by bezimo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
I support your ambition and sincerly wish you the best..but with APC..God forbid!!
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by obojememe: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
use to know this guy during undergraduate days at unad...all the best
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Jj222(f): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
ehisbay:
Goodluck
that is for PDP. yes good luck but since he is under the broom APC so say buhari
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Kingjerry13: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2018
Wat a good step forward... angel gabby, God hlp u,we are wit u
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Rhea(f): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2018
OEPHIUS:
it is said that youths are the leaders of tomorrow but when is tomorrow going to come? The Nigerian political landscape is filled with people who a lot will describe as misfits or those who are not in tune with what the ordinary Nigerian wants.

It is to this end, a young Nairalander by the name Adesoji Gabriel Omoboriowo (Sojiboy) is poised to try his legs in the murky waters of politics by contesting to represent Ijero in the Ekiti state house of assembly.

He says his throwing his hat into the ring is to bring good and fair representation to his people and to also make sure that the people of Ijero have a voice and bring them to where they deserve to be in Ekiti and the nation.

With the APC's Fayemi voted back into government house at Oke-Ayoba, he seems certain that he can bring change that will lead to progress to Ijero from June 2019

You have my vote and support
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by ViktorMartins(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2018
foyeks2001:
Ijero LGA- Hubby LGA.
I already have someone I'm actually supporting for this same post....still same APC.
Wish you all best of luck.

Funny personal text... I'm married with children grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by foyeks2001(f): 12:37am On Jul 30, 2018
ViktorMartins:

Tell me u dont like it grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by NaijaElba(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2018
foyeks2001:
Ijero LGA- Hubby LGA.
I already have someone I'm actually supporting for this same post....still same APC.
Wish you all best of luck.

Are you from Ijero? If yes that means the thread is filled up with Ijero people today. Btw you not looking bad from your profile pic.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by NaijaElba(m): 12:40am On Jul 30, 2018
ViktorMartins:

You looking for babe! Ashawo!
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Caseless: 12:47am On Jul 30, 2018
OEPHIUS:

what year was he in umunna-bende?

Wow! Just recollect some memories right now.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by xtivin(m): 5:15am On Jul 30, 2018
O.P, I must be honest with you, the system does not support people like you, wait till you are 75
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Oshin56(m): 5:26am On Jul 30, 2018
What values can you restore you are not going there to speak the mind of the people but for your selfish interest well all the best for you
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by FASH23(m): 5:46am On Jul 30, 2018
Angel Gabby!! Sharah..
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Johntemmy(m): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2018
I will surely support you bro.am from ijero local govt....#youthtitakeover
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by coachkazuki8: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2018
The guy is articulate, smart,he's experienced, and he's someone that can be trusted
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by esty57(f): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2018
twinskenny:
i am from Ijero.. i missed home though sad
am from ijero too, he has got my vote already, I pray he saves ijero people and bring them out of slavery because there is no trace of development in that town
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by twinskenny(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2018
esty57:
am from ijero too, he has got my vote already, I pray he saves ijero people and bring them out of slavery because there is no trace of development in that town
right bro
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by foyeks2001(f): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2018
NaijaElba:

Are you from Ijero? If yes that means the thread is filled up with Ijero people today. Btw you not looking bad from your profile pic.
I'm not from Ijero LGA...I'm from Osun State.
My hubby is from Ayegunle-Ekiti, Ijero LGA...I'm Ekiti by marriage.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by vertueptime: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Brother, all those platoon leader bla bla you said u were won't help you oo... Better shine your face well

Wish you the very best bro, served in ekiti too, Ikole precisely.

Everybody can claim most active corp member
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Venici: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2018
post=69814417:
As long as you will remain a honest man and have the interest of the people at HEART.
Sojiboy, We are behind you TOTALLY.
You chose the right platform already AngelGabby2019!
Let's do this!
We will be so HAPPY to have one of us from here, representing the youths.
MAKE US PROUD young Man!
Sai Bobo! wink

Modify: But please don't disappoint us like the Salisu Buharis and the Dimeji Bankoles.
Those are bunch of disappointment to the youths of the country!

Great! Don't change to the likes of Yahya Bello, and Dinos too. Keep your head held high.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by vertueptime: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2018
He should also add that hes the best son of the family, community and town
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by hcicachbsucd: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2018
Want to Be A Google Adwords Professional? See Importance of being certified NOW

Get Certified in 2 Weeks for N24,999!

Other Certifications for Digital Marketers/IT Professionals Available

• Facebook Blueprint Certification
• Hubspot Content Marketing Certification
• You Tube Certification
• Hubspot Inbound Sales Certification
• Google Analytics Certification

Training, Guidance and Coaching by Certified Professionals with Rich Wealth of Digital Media Marketing/ICT Experience

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by thayora: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2018
one of the BMC crew face unveilled.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by micariice(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Let the people know what you can offer them and they might elect you to the office and represent them to get their voice heard in the house of assembly
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by ViktorMartins(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
foyeks2001:

Tell me u dont like it grin grin grin

LOL you are beautiful but adding that text still doesn't stop anyone from making a move if that person likes you embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by foyeks2001(f): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
ViktorMartins:

LOL you are beautiful but adding that text still doesn't stop anyone from making a move if that person likes you embarassed
That's a barrier btw me and 'them' grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE / Osun: Oyetola Congratulates Adeleke After Supreme Court Victory / "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.