Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly (21520 Views)

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / 23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS) / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by OEPHIUS(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
it is said that youths are the leaders of tomorrow but when is tomorrow going to come? The Nigerian political landscape is filled with people who a lot will describe as misfits or those who are not in tune with what the ordinary Nigerian wants.

It is to this end, a young Nairalander by the name Adesoji Gabriel Omoboriowo (Sojiboy) is poised to try his legs in the murky waters of politics by contesting to represent Ijero in the Ekiti state house of assembly.

He says his throwing his hat into the ring is to bring good and fair representation to his people and to also make sure that the people of Ijero have a voice and bring them to where they deserve to be in Ekiti and the nation.

With the APC's Fayemi voted back into government house at Oke-Ayoba, he seems certain that he can bring change that will lead to progress to Ijero from June 2019

Lets support one of our own and start a change

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
As long as you will remain a honest man and have the interest of the people at HEART.
Sojiboy, We are behind you TOTALLY.
You chose the right platform already AngelGabby2019!
Let's do this!
We will be so HAPPY to have one of us from here, representing the youths.
MAKE US PROUD young Man!
Sai Bobo! wink

Modify: But please don't disappoint us like the Salisu Buharis and the Dimeji Bankoles.
Those are bunch of disappointment to the youths of the country!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
All the best young man.
I wish you all the very best.

Don't mind all the wailers please, you can't satisfy everyone.
Like that one below me.......

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
You have no taste; why APC?

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by appsdope(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Not a bad move. I wish u luck

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by ehisbay(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Hedriz(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
wishing you the best

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by foyeks2001(f): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ijero LGA- Hubby LGA.
I already have someone I'm actually supporting for this same post....still same APC.
Wish you all best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
APC..well

Godforbid

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Bossontop(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
undecided
Apc abii.....so in other news wen d time comes u will be campaigning for buhari abii??..........come and be going jhur

[img]https://media1./images/304ce66bd45f4aacf0b5e13a1e6f7f97/tenor.gif?itemid=5247991[/img]

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by didfy: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Whats you Nairaland Username before i support you? Are you :

Lalastcalabata ( sorry sir that name tough)

Seun

Sarak

Lady B's brother ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
I am a strong advocate for the youths in politics & governance just so we can retire all these old bastards that have been recycling themselves in our polity since the days of Adamu Ciroma. This is the reason I am solidly behind Omoyele Sowore in our forthcoming Presidential elections.

Your name is Omoboriowo and Omoboriowo means "The Child Who Dominates Money".

Bow down your head, let me pray for you - By the authority bestowed upon me by all the irunmoles; You shall dominate & triumph over all your oppositions & come out victorious in this election in the name of Obatala, Sango & Eshu Laalu Ogirioko - Ashe!

PS: After your victory, you must decamp from this party of nuisances, liars & killers in order to replace that lying bastard (Fayemi) that bought 2 wooden beds for 50Million Naira in his first tenure - as the next Governor of Ekiti State in 2023.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by siegfried99(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
We are behind u. I like this cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lol cheesy, Fire fire is so afraid of quoting us anymore!
He's hating and beefing from a long distance now as he just did again below.
We've taught him a lesson in the hard way.

Carry go jor SojiBoy.
We are behind you gidigba!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Brother, all those platoon leader bla bla you said u were won't help you oo... Better shine your face well

Wish you the very best bro, served in ekiti too, Ikole precisely.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by itiswellandwell: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
If you aren going there for the interest of the people and not your pocket. I wish you all the very best. If it's the other way round, the prayer of the masses will be the judge. It's good for coming out though. Kudos bro!

Samsung phones. Check my signature.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by xreal: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
All the best.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Evergreen4(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
All the best bro
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by lonelydora: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Why APC?

Meanwhile, it is not 'Bender' but Bende. We don't have any Iron bender there.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by BonkoINC: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hmmm.. you sure he is a nairalander
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Firefire(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
And one useless BBQ becomes a cyber nuisance.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by DonPikko: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bold move, unlike the silly noise makers lurking around political section

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by shitholenation: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Good luck to you bro.
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by AngelicBeing: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
sad
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
foyeks2001:
Ijero LGA- Hubby LGA.
who cares

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ok
Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by eluquenson(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Another looter in the making.

Win your seat and loot as usual.

IMO, I am yet to see an honest politician in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Codes151(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Forget all this
I was course rep bullshit

You win hearts by making ur community trust u...

Look for community service n do etc...

No be to dey tell me u b course rep wen u dey do MSC... Like wetin concern me

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
All that is listed on the CV is nonsense and useless to the task at hand and wouldn’t earn the candidate my vote.

The people there now will also have a laundry list of trash like what I just read.

What I want to see is what you’ll do in the first 100 days and what transferable skill you’ll apply to the successful outcome.

I just feel pity for any Nigerian that’s looking up to the government for its salvation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dokpesi Can Be Charged With Conspiracy – Sagay / Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence / Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.