Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS (17891 Views)

Imo Records Highest Rate Of Unemployment As NBS Releases Statistics / 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by udemzyudex(m): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Good, buhari is working and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are not feeling it because they are aggressively lazy.

They don't want to enter farm, they are looking for lazy work of importation to do,
This was how their ineffectual buffoon kill the economy by empowering lazy idiotic pigs to be importing all manner of goods like shit and toothpick.
Is that the kind of employment that will sustain the economy,?
will that sustain the economy?, so where is the job the ineffectual buffoon created?

Moreover, this report is when we were officially in recession.
As importation business has reduced, which throw millions of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra into labor market.

I know the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will dispute the next report before 2019 election and that will be favourable more than 2014.
They will be crying of fake report.

Hmmm..

The government will shout go into farming, people like you will also shout go into farming, you think its easy to just go into farming without doing your homework well?

Have the government provide amenities, affordable fertilisers, is there a market for the product? Do they have the tools to to store their product?

You'll just be shouting farming farming farming. Na so e easy?

Tell your president to create more jobs, after all he promise 3 million jobs yearly.

Nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by jjjjj2017: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2018
Thisis2raw:
quote me any where. China has never be a farming nation.
My brother go do your research and stop thinking like buhari
never waste your time with nonentity, they are paid to write rubbish so that people will engage them thereby divert peoples attention from the main issue.

9 Likes

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Ballack1(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2018
Add another 200,000 jare,the out-going beneficiaries of N-Power.

1 Like

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2018
Sai Barbar
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by udemzyudex(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:
5 millions job has already be created through rice farming alone.
From 3m rice farmers to 8m rice farmers.

Other farmers have increase from 10m to 25m farmers.

Hahaha and we are still smuggling in rice into this country, the 8 million rice farmer you claim we have, how come we are not seeing or eating the rice here in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by BrownRoofRep: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2018
Sai Buhary!
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Ziggylady(f): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2018
For NBS to say 7.9million Nigerians were unemployed that means the number is thrice that....Buhari/APC the destroyer of Labour and employment has to leave next year by any means necessary.

5 Likes

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Omeokachie: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2018
Sai barber

Sai CHAINge
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by WomanOfRace(f): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2018
Tell them; since April I rounded up my NYSC, l have been searching for job but no job. I don't want to regrets ever going to school to become a graduate , to have a platform (a job) that will enable me build my own dreams, future.

Failed government.

1 Like

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Good, buhari is working and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are not feeling it because they are aggressively lazy.

They don't want to enter farm, they are looking for lazy work of importation to do,
This was how their ineffectual buffoon kill the economy by empowering lazy idiotic pigs to be importing all manner of goods like shit and toothpick.
will that sustain the economy?, so where is the job the ineffectual buffoon created?

As importation business has reduced, which throw millions of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra into labor market.

I know the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will dispute the next report before 2019 election and that will be favourable more than 2014.
try n look for cure for dis ur zombiesm coz its so irritating

2 Likes

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by dondavinchi(m): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2018
anybody supporting buhari is mad
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by suavetony(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2018
I can now understand why most matured minds don't comment anymore especially in political section.

Is very annoying reading some comments here from some people.

How can someone over 80yrs, incapacitated from smart reasoning still have the intention of going for another term? Is this a curse or Nigerian youths are lazy as he said? If he were to be my father - God forbid, I won't vote for him. That my friend is called Integrity.

The late Senate President really summarized it...

5 Likes

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2018
#AFTERMATH of SATANIC, DEMONIC, DESPOTIC, DEHUMANIZING CHAINge!

buhari is worse than AIDS AND CANCER COMBINED!

i can't wait to un-vote the redundant ancestor.
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Oxb90: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2018
And somebody came here to say buhari till 2023. Shame on them. Atiku is my president
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by technuel: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:

You are such a dumb
Do you know the population of farmers in America is not up to 5% of their population because of Technology meanwhile what innovative program does Bihari have that can attract people to Agriculture. From your Comment it shows that even if you are given the mantle of Leadership of this country your policies will not be far from Buhari's Achaic policies

2 Likes

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by vaca1: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:

Shut fa Bleep up buffoon. .enter farm...you want to turn the whole Nigerians to farmers. .

Seal your mouth if you don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by raystanley(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
And some good-for-nothing souls want us to return this calamity.

#Never
Better used; sophisticated slowpoke.
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by haaryobhami: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2018
dumb trolls like buhariguy sarrki nd co are the reason i don't comment on nairaland nd they are d reason nairaland is losing its value.
this guys cant engage in logical argument without goin emotional,even if they try to,they still sound ignorant than my 9 years old sister

3 Likes

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Saao(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:

so are typing these from farm?

1 Like

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Alwaysmiling(f): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2018
And more to come
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by joeyswift(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2018
If in all honesty anybody thinks pmb is doing a good job in Nigeria, may that person's life be a reflection of pmb's work in Nigeria. Amen
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by pokipoki: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:
5 millions job has already be created through rice farming alone.
From 3m rice farmers to 8m rice farmers.

Other farmers have increase from 10m to 25m farmers.
Yet, rice price is still high. Dude, what this tells you is that the farmers are just subsistence farmers - They produce just enough survive and sell excess.
Thailand have about 16milion rice farmers and account for a 5th of world rice production. Therefore our so called farmers are wallowing in abject poverty!!!
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2018
I am among them and the hardship has been too much since then. We're are w going in this country. I don't wish my current situation for anybody.. It shall be well I hope.
Poverty and hunger is bad
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by micariice(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2018
Almost 8million unemployment Nigerians in 21 months is a huge number and there is a way I can reduce it but it is very expensive running a system that will create employment for every individual and I have taken care of that aspect,graduates employment has depend on the course they study in the various university and the company they determine to work and from my own perspective employers are looking for creative skills with experience before calling you to office,the major factor that can determine high employment rate is applying for a job that fit the course you study in the university with the career path that you choose to pursue and that way the employee and the employer will be on the same page and will be ready to get the job done.
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by captianfreeman(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2018
APC
Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by Nathdoug(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:
if the 8m people are APC, they will still vote for buhari.

But you know thief atiku and thief saraki can not get up to 5m vote.
your whole life is all about THE OLD VEGETABLE FROM DUARA....
YOU DONT CARE IF NIGERIA TURN TO SOMALIA
SPIT ON YOU EVERYDAY I READ YOUR COMMENT HERE
YOU DISGUST ME MORE THAN POO

1 Like

Re: 7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS by buhariguy(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2018
Tedpgrass:

I hear you...

But we are talking about 2 different things.

The topic at hand is 8 million pple have lost their jobs-- largely white collar jobs..

To answer your question rather quickly...

FDI is quite important, as one could argue depending on the economic life cycle at the time,it may be more important than infrastructural development.

Personally they should go hand in hand if the opportunity presents itself.

The FDI though primarily in the stock market buoyed up the economy: increased spending power in addition to increased borrowing due to strong confidence in performance. This supported both micro and macro economies on the short to mid-term range.
In manufacturing and the service industry, it helped run and sustain the economy.

The infrastructural investment you have identified but is not publicly known, will support on the longterm... But what happens in between??

The people suffer, no food, no housing, no clothing, no good healthcare, mortality increases, fertility drops...

According to your theories, your infrastructures are in place, the populace is either malnourished, ill or not in a position to buy.. Then infrastructure wilts as there's nobody to use or maintain or refurbish!!

Life is a cycle/ continuum.. Disuse atrophy soon sets in, leading to maladies or malaises.

Overall, Balance is a perspective this administration lacks...obvious in a lot of their policies.!!

Every government tries to build on the predecessor's achievements. Selfish ones will try to rename or rehash previous achievements as theirs but the people aren't suffering!!

Decimating the economy handed over to him was a great error of judgment on Buhari's part!!

so buhari dismantled the technology your past corrupt leaders installed?

We are still in this agrarian stage because your corrupt past leaders failed to work when others were advancing, they were looting when others were developing.

As I always say,
We are starting from the beginning to have a solid foundation that will last.

We need to be self sufficient first to be able to feed ourselves without importating what we can produced,
People are hungry due to the past leaders looting.
Even to provide basis need like basis amenities was a problem.

Now buhari is doing that now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Landmark University (96 Positions) / FRSC Recruitment 2018: 3rd Stage Commences Soon – Spokesman / A Letter To Unemployed People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.