Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,458 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin (6042 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by hkidola00(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
firstly she's not d cheating type over our two years relationship course...... well, she tried a distasteful thing by receiving some gifts from a married man, she lied about d source which she confessed d real source 2 months later, dat deceit and cheating for me, well I forgave her after so much begging.....
4 months later she went to another state to write some exams, she started having an affair with her cousin, I got to know by downloading a call recorder app from play store and placing it on the phone she uses to call, there I heard all there conversation, I showed her and she has started begging me dat she swear, dey have only been romancing on four occasions, no sex, well dat true based on the recorded conversation,.....
now she has been crying and begging she won't do it again, and huuhhhh, I deflowered her two years ago and I promise to marry her as an aspiring footballer when things becomes saucy...
Now as a guy how will I get past dat, I can't stand the thought of the nasty shitts i heard from d recorder, just imagine I didn't set it, I would have been a fool, should I give her another chance and forgive her as she don use swearing, begging and cries tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by pansophist(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
You should forgive her, for your own peace. But forgiving doesn't mean accepting. She is pleading with you not because she felt sorry, but because you are Mr nice guy and to make you stop getting angry at her. She will still do it again, I guarantee you that.

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by 912(m): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
to cheat is wrong and to cheat with a blood relative is just sick! Just know that when you finally marry her you should prepare your mind for the day she will tell you that she slept with her brother.

By the way are you that insecure that you are downloading spy apps into her phone? Both of you need help

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by Babiod: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
912:
to cheat is wrong and to cheat with a blood relative is just sick! Just know that when you finally marry her you should prepare your mind for the day she will tell that she slept with her brother.

By the way are you that insecure that you are downloading spy apps into her phone? Both of you need help
U sef see ur double standard
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by hkidola00(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
912:
to cheat is wrong and to cheat with a blood relative is just sick! Just know that when you finally marry her you should prepare your mind for the day she will tell that she slept with her brother.

naaa,i have never done dat b4,i did dat b'cos I noticed d changes in her when she came back, she doesn't come to my place, she pushes me wen I try touching her hair, something she is even d one who would put her head on my lap b4,in fact there was a day I held her in her waist,she pointed fingers in my face to never try it, dat she isn't a prost.itute
I'm like WTF??.... so I downloaded d app den place it on d phone to at least know what up, dat where I knew she's been romancing and dating her cousin, after she knew dat I knew, she started bombarding me with her yansh just so I can forgive her

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by 912(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Babiod:

U sef see ur double standard

where's the double standard, please?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by hkidola00(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
pansophist:
You should forgive her, for your own peace. But forgiving doesn't mean being with her. She is pleading with you not because she felt sorry, but because you are Mr nice guy and to make you stop getting angry at her. She will still do it again, I guarantee you that.
yeah dat my thoughts also, she will repeat it when she is comfortable, imagine, I had a dream about her affair with her cousin, I called her on phone if anything of such is happening, she denied, now see reality now. .she doesn't want forgiveness only,she wants us to come back together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by Babiod: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
912:

where's the double standard, please?
U commented on the result the spy app brought and yet u were against him using it the first place.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by 912(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
hkidola00:
naaa,i have never done dat b4,i did dat b'cos I noticed d changes in her when she came back, she doesn't come to my place, she pushes me wen I try touching her hair, something she is even d one who would put her head on my lap b4,in fact there was a day I held her in her waist,she pointed fingers in my face to never try it, dat she isn't a prost.itute
I'm like WTF??.... so I downloaded d app den place it on d phone to at least know what up, dat where I knew she's been romancing and dating her cousin, after she knew dat I knew, she started bombarding me with her yansh just so I can forgive her

I do understand that you suspected that she was cheating but I consider the method used in finding out to be quite extreme. I mean going all James Bond 007 on someone's phone seems overboard for me. I would advise that if the suspension is that high then you should just end the relationship before it gets to the point of you becoming a detective

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by 912(m): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Babiod:

U commented on the result the spy app brought and yet u were against him using it the first place.

yeah, if you know you know. We can't ignore the fact that he has confirmed that she was cheating on him, however, I feel the length he went to prove that she was cheating really wasn't necessary.

Most people won't even consider begging you when they find out that you bugged their phone and you had records of their phone calls. Which I am sure would include even confidential family discussions with their parents and other family members. That's quite extreme if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by hkidola00(m): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
912:

I do understand that you suspected that she was cheating but I consider the method used in finding out to be quite extreme. I mean going all James Bond 007 on someone's phone seems overboard for me. I would advise that if the suspension is that high then you should just end the relationship before it gets to the point of you becoming a detective
only those in war can relate how d battle is, only those who crossed d flooding river can relate how hard it was getting to d other side, 912, if a certain tough scenario haven't dawned on you,you wont know what ur capable of..
A girl u have struggled upon, u loved ur whole life turning her back at u all of sudden, u would try any means at ur disposal to fish out what is wrong .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by MrLankeeee(m): 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
hkidola00:

With all this she has done you are here asking question.
Forgive her cos forgiveness is bae.
But let the dating stop..

Go get yourself a new girl Mr footballer.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by samysmoothfresh: 12:00am On Jul 30, 2018
hkidola00:

dude if you know whats good for you, you better push and kick her and her stupid fûcking ass the fûck off

any girl that can sleep with or as she puts it, "romance" her cousin, is capable of seducin g your dad and male relatives

forgive her at your own peril

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by Babiod: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2018
912:

yeah, if you know you know. We can't ignore the fact that he has confirmed that she was cheating on him, however, I feel the length he went to prove that she was cheating really wasn't necessary.

Most people won't even consider begging you when they find out that you bugged their phone and you had records of their phone calls. Which I am sure would include even confidential family discussions with their parents and other family members. That's quite extreme if you ask me
There are certain things he noticed before doing that.tho am not in support of that too o.we shouldn't blame him,ladies are so complicated.hope u know she would have slept with her cousin neat with the guy not knowing anything or don do am sef.buh is the girl mad ni? ur cousin fa.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by hkidola00(m): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

dude if you know whats good for you, you better push and kick her and her stupid fûcking ass the fûck off

any girl that can sleep with or as she puts it, "romance" her cousin, is capable of seducin g your dad and male relatives

forgive her at your own peril
yeah Mr Sammy, exactly my thoughts, yeah.
but ur first statements are funny
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by hkidola00(m): 12:17am On Jul 30, 2018
Babiod:

There are certain things he noticed before doing that.tho am not in support of that too o.we shouldn't blame him,ladies are so complicated.hope u know she would have slept with her cousin neat with the guy not knowing anything or don do am sef.buh is the girl mad ni? ur cousin fa.
nice one Babiod, she would still go on to sleep with d guy neat I'm d not too distant future if I hadn't known anything cos she will travel again
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by MissRaine69(f): 12:29am On Jul 30, 2018
How many times does a man have to be a fool before he realises he is a fool?
Move on from this focus on your career and when that money comes rolling in she will be on IG/twitter telling that whole world she used to give you money but now you have abandoned her.
Find an all weather woman who has a career and is going somewhere what’s wrong with some of you men?

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by Kudducini(m): 2:12am On Jul 30, 2018
hkidola00:
firstly she's not d cheating type over our two years relationship course...... well, she tried a distasteful thing by receiving some gifts from a married man, she lied about d source which she confessed d real source 2 months later, dat deceit and cheating for me, well I forgave her after so much begging.....
4 months later she went to another state to write some exams, she started having an affair with her cousin, I got to know by downloading a call recorder app from play store and placing it on the phone she uses to call, there I heard all there conversation, I showed her and she has started begging me dat she swear, dey have only been romancing on four occasions, no sex, well dat true based on the recorded conversation,.....
now she has been crying and begging she won't do it again, and huuhhhh, I deflowered her two years ago and I promise to marry her as an aspiring footballer when things becomes saucy...
Now as a guy how will I get past dat, I can't stand the thought of the nasty shitts i heard from d recorder, just imagine I didn't set it, I would have been a fool, should I give her another chance and forgive her as she don use swearing, begging and cries tire me

You are stupid to have promised marriage because you defiled her Face the consequence
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by chiommy123(f): 4:23am On Jul 30, 2018
no doubt what she did was wrong but what happened to forgiveness.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by samysmoothfresh: 6:23am On Jul 30, 2018
MissRaine69:
How many times does a man have to be a fool before he realises he is a fool?
Move on from this focus on your career and when that money comes rolling in she will be on IG/twitter telling that whole world she used to give you money but now you have abandoned her.
Find an all weather woman who has a career and is going somewhere what’s wrong with some of you men?

its naturally not in a man's DNA to act stupid and fall a fool for something more than "twice"

so i'm guessing these guys get hypnotize or it has something to do with them spiritual powers undecided

i maybe wrong though...........................

you a lady so you prolly should know what you ladies do to these guys to change their "DNA"

so tell me

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by Hector09(m): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2018
Anything cheating should be red card
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by ozoigbondu1(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2018
I don't even know what to advise you
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by nuelyoyo(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2018
hkidola00:
pls what is the name of the app, how does it work, will it work secretly on the device?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by Wilfredpat22(f): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Sir why are you wasting time

Trust me she might have slept with another man but she still loves you

Sometimes we just want to try out a different guy lol and it’s our little wild fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by hkidola00(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2018
nuelyoyo:
pls what is the name of the app, how does it work, will it work secretly on the device?
the name is call recorder, u can google it or check it on play store, it has a red background and a green phone icon. when u download it, go to d app to switch off d notification so it won't alert her when she is calling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by hkidola00(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Sometimes we just want to try out a different guy lol and it’s our little wild fun
yeah,but she swear she hasn't slept with any guy,i believe her through her act,if she just tried out her cousin, dat another thing ur saying, but she started dating him while deceiving me, but are u saying I should accept her back?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by nuelyoyo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
hkidola00:
the name is call recorder, u can google it or check it on play store, it has a red background and a green phone icon. when u download it, go to d app to switch off d notification so it won't alert her when she is calling
but won't the app icon show on her phone?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Try me
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by hkidola00(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
nuelyoyo:
but won't the app icon show on her phone?
Dis is what I did, on the home screen, u will just drag d app under a folder where there are other apps so she won't notice, u will only have to do dis only at d time u noticed she might be cheating.perfect bait!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin by nuelyoyo(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
hkidola00:
Dis is what I did, on the home screen, u will just drag d app under a folder where there are other apps so she won't notice, u will only have to do dis only at d time u noticed she might be cheating.perfect bait!
ok, and the file will be saved in the regular file folders I guess?
Don't mind my questions, its just that my girl is also smart with fones, I wish I can get an app that will just be on ghost mode.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Only Big Breasts Women Can Performed (photos) / A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit / C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.