Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

A Young Lady Who Sleeps With 16ft Python In Her Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Young Lady Who Sleeps With 16ft Python In Her Bedroom (2399 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Lady Who Sleeps With 16ft Python In Her Bedroom by jumia1: 5:40am On Jul 30, 2018
A Woman who sleeps with 16ft python

A 21-year-old lady who live together with 16 snakes in her bedroom.Among her trove of reptiles, her favourites are a majestic 16-foot Burmese python, a boa constrictor, royal python, and a blood python.Though she’s been bitten countless times, she doesn’t think her beloved pets will ever act aggressively towards her.
Alcohol is the best way of getting a snake off you if they’re not letting go, or putting their heads underwater.

Her favourite animal is big girl, Scarlet, Burmese python. She struggles to pick her up by herself so it’s usually a two-man job to deal with her.
Zee often lets out the larger snakes onto the hallway where they can slither as they please.

They’ve even managed to get into the walls and under the floorboards in the flat, resulting in a few visits from the fire brigade to help get them out again.

Click here and watch:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/a-woman-who-sleeps-with-a-collection-of-snakes-including-a-16ft-python/

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady Who Sleeps With 16ft Python In Her Bedroom by Offpoint: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2018
If I click that your link make python swallow me... you no fit put even one picture for here and you wan make I click

5 Likes

Re: A Young Lady Who Sleeps With 16ft Python In Her Bedroom by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2018
If I click on the link, make I lay ostrich egg grin

3 Likes

Re: A Young Lady Who Sleeps With 16ft Python In Her Bedroom by MissRaine69(f): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2018
So how is this a problem? And secondly how should this concern us?
Re: A Young Lady Who Sleeps With 16ft Python In Her Bedroom by OfficialAPCNig: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
If I click your stupid link, make Buhari win next election.
Re: A Young Lady Who Sleeps With 16ft Python In Her Bedroom by realwiz1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
need fast cash get in here
Re: A Young Lady Who Sleeps With 16ft Python In Her Bedroom by jumia1: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2018
5-year old girl was playing with 25ft python in the house alone.These videos highlight the extremely placid nature of what actually happens looking after well kept reptiles in a domestic setting.’

Under the video.Cher has done this a few times but I’ve never been able to capture it. had no idea she could Periscope so far!

Watch again from the video clip:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/5-year-old-girl-was-seen-playing-with-25ft-python-in-the-house/
Re: A Young Lady Who Sleeps With 16ft Python In Her Bedroom by jumia1: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
jumia1:

A 21-year-old lady who live together with 16 snakes in her bedroom.Among her trove of reptiles, her favourites are a majestic 16-foot Burmese python, a boa constrictor, royal python, and a blood python.Though she’s been bitten countless times, she doesn’t think her beloved pets will ever act aggressively towards her.
Alcohol is the best way of getting a snake off you if they’re not letting go, or putting their heads underwater.

Her favourite animal is big girl, Scarlet, Burmese python. She struggles to pick her up by herself so it’s usually a two-man job to deal with her.
Zee often lets out the larger snakes onto the hallway where they can slither as they please.

They’ve even managed to get into the walls and under the floorboards in the flat, resulting in a few visits from the fire brigade to help get them out again.

Sorry for the pictures,I tried but not going on the site

Click here and watch:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/a-woman-who-sleeps-with-a-collection-of-snakes-including-a-16ft-python/
Re: A Young Lady Who Sleeps With 16ft Python In Her Bedroom by jumia1: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2018

Sorry for the pictures,I tried but not going on the site

(1) (Reply)

The truth about Alphamales / Please Help My Wife Is No More Romantic / For Men Only ; What Can A Lady Benefit From Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.