Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,922 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria (2448 Views)

USA, Spain, France, South Korea, Singapore, Others To Import From Dangote Refine / If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / If You Import This Item, Anybody That Has A Car Will Buy From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2018
Hello
Good morning
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
YES! I can help you import your goods from China and deliver to you wherever you are in Nigeria.

contact us NOW!
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
jamesbridget13:
There is no harm if u state ur terms n conditions here n ur office location too. I came in hoping to get those but all i see is private chatting. Well, more grace oga. Bye
My physical location is at Ikotun, Lagos. I'm not here to swindle anybody. My service is open and transparent.
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2018
still in business
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
we are open for business
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
hello
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
still in business
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by prinzmenzir(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
I guess all info should be here rather than private. I'm smelling something
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2018
still in business
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
Still in business
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2018
Our charge is moderate
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2018
Still open for business
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Still in busines
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Good evening
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Still in busines
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by jammer777: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
To avoid incessant disturbing calls, why not briefly explain the purchase process, payment details and the time line for delivery.
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Peterpan222(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
State every detail needed. Procument charges, shipping rate, shipping method, dollar rate, shipping duration, provide pics of services render before.. This motivates and encourage people. A lot of personz are looking for reliable shipping agent.

PRovide ur full contact address.. Damm, u gat to be serious if u are really in for business.

Greating morning N evening only updates ur thread N views instead of supposed littered testimonies and recommendations.
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by papalasun: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2018
If you need a cheaper shipping fee with a cheaper procurement fee reach out to 07031357996
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by papalasun: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2018
2-3 days cargo 9USD clearing in Nigeria 400
7-10days 6,2USD

contact location Lagos Ikorodu
contact phone 07031357996
check my profile have been on this forum since inception 2005

NB. i have friend, a TRUSTED lady who relocated to China with her family she is the one handling the procurement .
you are 100% safe .
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by papalasun: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2018
Orders paced on Friday 7th December 2018 and got delivered on the 10th of December to our China address, we await the order placed today, so all can be shipped out.

I am here to render a service that gives joy to all parties(Not about the Cash)

If you need a cheaper shipping fee with a cheaper procurement fee reach out to 07031357996

2-3 days cargo 9USD clearing in Nigeria 400
7-10days 6,2USD

contact location Lagos Ikorodu
contact phone 07031357996

Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2018
still in business
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2019
hello
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2019
good mornin
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Good day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customized Throw Pillows With Crystal Pictures & Write Ups By @craftsandgiftsng / Diabetic Patient Testimony Using Norland Products / See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.