Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,478 members, 7,954,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Increase Your Chances Guys.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Increase Your Chances Guys.. (321 Views)

Does Spending Money On A Girl Increase Your Chances Of Knacking Her / Guys, What Are Your Chances Of Marrying This Kind Of Woman? / Are Your Chances Very Low With Women If You Are Not Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Chances Guys.. by melvinsincerity: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Alright let me share this..I remember seeing an experiment on TV using cockroaches.

They had a tank with males and females who were mating. Then they added a male cockroach that had never had sex. This cockroach had no luck in that whole tank of copulating cockroaches.

They took him back out and put him in a honeymoon suite with a female cockroach of his very own. He had a lot of sex in this secluded tank.

After a while he was reintroduced once again into the main tank, and oh my God! he had as much status and sex as the other males.

Take from this what you will. But it seems the more a male (of any species) has sex, the more the females allow him to have sex.

How this will help you I don't know.

(1) (Reply)

Dating: 5 Relationship Lies To Throw Away Immediately / You Take Your Crush Home / Are You Single And Ready To Mingle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.