Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,261 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa - South African Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa - South African Woman (356 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa - South African Woman by EmagNig(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
A South African woman simply identified as @keyishoAmi has taken to twitter to shower a lot of praises on her Nigerian husband for taking very good care of her.

According to the woman, it is not just an attribute her husband possesses alone, but that which can be found in most Nigerian men and she then went on to mention that that they are best across the continent, when it comes to taking good care of women.

Sharing photos of a 2018 Volkswagen her Nigerian husband who is based in Soweto bought for her, she wrote;

When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of taking care of Women in Africa” Nigerian men are greatest men I’ve ever had a relationship with. would love to get married to one if she can find one.

My Nigerian husband just bought me a Nice 2018 Volkswagen I love it.Despite the hatred and distrust by many South Africans on Nigerians living in South Africa.

I’ve been scared of what people will say. But funny enough, I love them and I am to married to one”. Nigerians men are better than South African men. Get Yourself a Nigerian Man and enjoy life #upnaijamen cool

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-men-are-kings-in-taking-care-of-women-in-africa-south-african-woman/

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Is A Lady's Natural Endowment Significant In Marriage? / 10 Things Girls Does After A Break-up / Signs He Is Cheating That Most Women Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.