Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman (37717 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa - South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by 1960ng(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2018
A South African Twitter user (@keyishoAmi) tweeted on her page praising Nigerian men are the best men a woman can ever dream of . she also posted pictures of a 2018 Volkswagen bought by her Nigerian husband who is based in Soweto , South Africa.

She posted ( @keyishoAmi) :

When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of taking care of Women in Africa” Nigerian men are greatest men I’ve ever had a relationship with. would love to get married to one if she can find one. My Nigerian husband just bought me a Nice 2018 Volkswagens I love it.Despite the hatred and distrust by many South Africans on Nigerians living in South Africa.

I’ve been scared of what people will say. But funny enough, I love them and I am to married to one”. Nigerians men are better than South African men. Get Yourself a Nigerian Man and enjoy life #upnaijamen cool

Source : https://www.1960ng.com/south-african-woman-flashes-her-new-2018-car-bought-by-her-nigerian-husband/

13 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by FRANNN: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Blah blah blah.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by izzou(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2018
grin

The motor still dey the showroom naa

Drive am comot. grin

Mtcheeeew undecided

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Offpoint: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Morning offpoint my boy
Morning my friendgrin
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by dizon: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2018
Say what?
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Yeligray(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2018
If not for the money she won't be saying this.

Money (x12)

13 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Offpoint: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2018
Yeligray:
Fake story, she's lying
How do you know is fake?

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by chigoizie7(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2018
She is confused,

If she see one, she would marry him, but she dey call am her husband

36 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Baawaa(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2018
Truck,or what am I seeing
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by MduZA: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2018
Let the gold-diggers do what they know best...digging deep until someone is only left with a train ticket to west Africa.

8 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by chiommy123(f): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2018
MduZA:
Let the gold-diggers do what they know best...digging deep until someone is only left with a train ticket to west Africa.
he asked for the gold digging why will someone in his rightful senses buy a car for someone he is not even married to. his mum may be eating abacha mmirri in the village shm

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2018
She is married to a Nigerian but she wants to marry a Nigerian and the picture is of a car in a showroom without a sight of her... hmmm, can someone say Twitter and lies.

12 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by LuciferChristi: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2018
Feminists will disagree

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by ehispapa(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2018
This is one of the reason Nigerian men are hated over there. a man bought you car why not appreciate and move on. why involve countries ..love have nothing to do with country, tribe or religion. Anyway, south african women are very dumb though.

4 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by pocohantas(f): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2018
izzou:
grin

The motor still dey the showroom naa

Drive am comot. grin

Mtcheeeew undecided

I'm more concerned about her reason for liking Nigerian men. If she loves them so much, she should come date my uncle in the village na. LOL! grin Anyway, nothing spoil. At least, you guys can now see it's not only Nigerian girls that are materialistic tongue

9 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by izzou(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2018
pocohantas:

I'm more concerned about her reason for liking Nigerian men. If she loves them so much, she should come date my uncle in the village na. LOL! grin Anyway, nothing spoil. At least, you guys can now see it's not only Nigerian girls that are materialistic tongue

We know. The problem is that Nigerian girls are more materialistic lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by pocohantas(f): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2018
izzou:

We know. The problem is that Nigerian girls are more materialistic lipsrsealed

Or you mean less appreciative?
We dey collect am like say na our right grin.
We done see una finish, do your worst!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2018
ehispapa:
This is one of the reason Nigerian men are hated over there. a man bought you car why not appreciate and move on. why involve countries ..love have nothing to do with country, tribe or religion. Anyway, south african women are very dumb though.

Your post is full of contradictions , " love has nothing to do with country " , but dumbness does? grin.

12 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by fullstreets: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2018
What yellow skin and pink..... can do ehn!

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by izzou(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Or you mean less appreciative?
We dey collect am like say na our right grin.
We done see una finish, do your worst!!!!

When we start, no complain oh

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2018
Dis one don set up her naija hubby. All those ppl wey dey kpai nigerians for SA will now put her husband on the searchlight. She has succesfully planted a target on her husband's back.

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2018
chigoizie7:
She is confused,

If she see one, she would marry him, but she dey call am her husband

It's clearly a fake story bro , probably created by a Nigerian guy . I had a cousin of money who is in one of the South African jails , he used to use South African women's pictures online to defraud nigerian guys. Him and his friends would post Twitter stories posing as SA women of how " they love Nigeria men because they are generous and best" .....many Nigerians were defrauded by these guys including friends and family angry embarassed. Dont believe everything you read online . "She wants to marry a nigerian" and yet she is married to one grin grin grin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2018
lefulefu:
Dis one don set up her naija hubby. All those ppl wey dey kpai nigerians for SA will now put her husband on the searchlight. She has succesfully planted a target on her husband's back.

You actually believe all these " we are killed because they are jealous of us "?. I live in south africa and no nigerian who is legit gets in the crossfire of bullets otherwise we would all be rushing home , the fact that we are doing the opposite should be a tell tale sign to those with strong mental capacity. By the way, the story is clearly fake , re-read and check if it makes any sense. " My husband bought me a car ", " I would marry a nigerian " grin.

3 Likes

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by CAPSLOCKED: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2018
Deadlywoman:
She is married to a Nigerian but she wants to marry a Nigerian and the picture is of a car in a showroom without a sight of her... hmmm, can someone say Twitter and lies.

YOU DON'T NEED MERLIN TO SEE THIS IS FAKE. I'M SURE SHE'S JUST OUT TO MAKE SOME PEOPLE ENVIOUS AND DEPRESSED.

ANYWAYS, "TWITTER AND LIES".
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU DON'T NEED MERLIN TO SEE THIS IS FAKE. I'M SURE SHE'S JUST OUT TO MAKE SOME PEOPLE ENVIOUS AND DEPRESSED.

ANYWAYS, "TWITTER AND LIES".

LOL.

I have a feeling it's a Nigerian man behind the handle.

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2018
Deadlywoman:

LOL.

I have a feeling it's a Nigerian man behind the handle.

Lol, same here . I personally know our brothers who are into this kind of thing. Take pics of foreign women on social media and create these fake profiles to either defraud or make such lies cheesy.
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2018
Runalong333:

You actually believe all these " we are killed because they are jealous of us "?. I live in south africa and no nigerian who is legit gets in the crossfire of bullets otherwise we would all be rushing home , the fact that we are doing the opposite should be a tell tale sign to those with strong mental capacity. By the way, the story is clearly fake , re-read and check if it makes any sense. " My husband bought me a car ", " I would marry a nigerian " grin.
she made the post with the intention to spite off south african mencheesy. Yeah from the writeup i doubt if she's married to a nigerian but then she might be dating a nigerian guy. All these unnecessary attention will make the haters target on her innocent nigerian boyfriend . She has just unconciously placed her guy on the target list.all those nigerians i have been hearing on the news getting shot in SA are u saying they into some crooked buisness? I know we nigerians love to show off when we are in a foreign land hence putting unnecessary attention to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2018
I knew a Nigerian guy could never pull such a stunt grin cheesy
Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, same here . I personally know our brothers who are into this kind of thing. Take pics of foreign women on social media and create these fake profiles to either defraud or make such lies cheesy.

I think it's to make SA guys 'jealous' but it's definitely a Nigerian guy behind the account. "She" spoke in the third party, and confused "herself" grin

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2018
Runalong333:

It's clearly a fake story bro , probably created by a Nigerian guy . I had a cousin of money who is in one of the South African jails , he used to use South African women's pictures online to defraud nigerian guys. Him and his friends would post Twitter stories posing as SA women of how " they love Nigeria men because they are generous and best" .....many Nigerians were defrauded by these guys including friends and family angry embarassed. Dont believe everything you read online . "She wants to marry a nigerian" and yet she is married to one grin grin grin.
lol i cant believe some naija guys would be as foolish as datcheesy. So some sexy girl on facebook or twitter sends me message claiming love and the next thing i will start sending cash cos i am under some sort of spell ba?cheesy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.