Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Males Who Shave = Gay? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Males Who Shave = Gay? (3792 Views)

Poll: Males who shave = gay?

Yes I have to shave.: 66% (4 votes)
Hell no, its too gay.: 0% (0 votes)
Maybe, if she wants me to.: 33% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Shave Your Pusssy / Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part / Why Women Should Not Shave Their Eyebrows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Egberipa(m): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2010
as for me i do mine every week, i like it smooth & clean, u never can tell some 1 might wanna get down there, lol, grin
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Onchedu(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2010
^^ In the heat of the moment who cares if Ur shaved or not? Ur clothes don't come of before seductions or coercions start do they? When all she want's is U she wouldnt care at that moment if Ur as hairy as a gorilla or as smooth as a new born baby.
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2010
lol
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Tatase(f): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2010
I think I'd be on Team "People-that-shave-or-at-minimum-trim." Ones' bush needs to be groomed, we're not in the wilderness. I get the impression that underground grooming is something girls think about more than guys. Although recently at nysc camp, I saw some rather frightening untamed situations in the girls' hostel.
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Onchedu(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2010
Wilderness? No does that shave bare and wax are in the wilderness. The rest of us are in the jungle. Where do U think the fun is?
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Faher(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
Pweety4me:

Your hair defines u c'mon guys. . . cheesy tongue by d way y r halfing u guys lying about shaving? i saw dem hairy gorilla bushes grin lipsrsealed tongue

Where did you see them? embarassed

@OP: Your friend is weird, I've never met a girl who liked it bushy. cheesy
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Onchedu(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2010
Just cos U never met doesn't mean they don't exist.
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Faher(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^ You're right. But I'm inclined to believe they're in the minority.
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Onchedu(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2010
Possibly, but there are things in life I reason myt be in a balance.

There's every possibility that does that don't shave or wax would talk less about it cos they don't see what the biggie is and don't want to come off as not trendy.

besides when it comes to girls, when it's time to reveal secrets with each other, some of U just say what u feel the majority in the clique want to hear and not what is necessarily true.

Am I right about any of these?
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Faher(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^ Let the NL girls answer the above. I believe it'll be 90-10 in favor of trimming. At least, there'll be no need to start forming here.
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Tatase(f): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^^

I think you're right that it's a personal choice and ofcourse shaving or trimming doesn't meen you have to go completely bare, but I'd imagine that a bit of a trim once in a while (not necessarily supershort just so you're not Rapunzel down-below) just so hairs aren't too long is fair even just for hygiene and comfort reasons.

Or are you advocating a completely untouched long-haired forest?
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Faher(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^ Thats 1-0 in favor of trimming, any more ladies?

Btw, trimming means keeping it quite short, not necessarily making it bare (Although I like being bare cheesy)
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Onchedu(m): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2010
Tatase:

^^^^

I think you're right that it's a personal choice and ofcourse shaving or trimming doesn't meen you have to go completely bare, but I'd imagine that a bit of a trim once in a while (not necessarily supershort just so you're not Rapunzel down-below) just so hairs aren't too long is fair even just for hygiene and comfort reasons.

Or are you advocating a completely untouched long-haired forest?

Not advocating for any of the above. I'm just saying everyone has the right to what they prefer, whether shaved bare or trimmed or rapunzel doing her thing both ways.

When we start making cases for any we condition the minds of some people to think one is universally preferred above the others. In the long run should they adopt a practice that is not in sync with their personalities, hey myt disturb a balance which myt affect or the rest of their world in not so natural ways.

Some people like it bare others just don't care and some others would like to maintain a good grooming culture.

My case is for flexibility. Which is easier, growing a bush to surprise ur lover or shaving a bush for a change to spice things up?
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Onchedu(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2010
Faher:

^^^ Thats 1-0 in favor of trimming, any more ladies?

Btw, trimming means keeping it quite short, not necessarily making it bare (Although I like being bare cheesy)

trimming dosesnt necessarily mean keeping it quite short. It could also mean cutting off the split ends by leveling the tips.

Being bare is Ur thing, there are guys that ike U that way.
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by madlady(f): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2010
Onchedu:

Not advocating for any of the above. I'm just saying everyone has the right to what they prefer, whether shaved bare or trimmed or rapunzel doing her thing both ways.

When we start making cases for any we condition the minds of some people to think one is universally preferred above the others. In the long run should they adopt a practice that is not in sync with their personalities, hey myt disturb a balance which myt affect or the rest of their world in not so natural ways.

Some people like it bare others just don't care and some others would like to maintain a good grooming culture.

My case is for flexibility. Which is easier, growing a bush to surprise your lover or shaving a bush for a change to spice things up?

You SHOULD be very well groomed and CLEAN in all cases.
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Faher(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^ that's 2-0
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Tatase(f): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ Onchedu,

Fair enough. I understand and agree! No one should be pressured by society or whatever to have their bush a certain way, I mean it IS your private area which you can keep as you and your partner like, groomed or not.
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Carolece(f): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2010
lol, but poster do u shave urs? if yes tell us why and if no tell us why too

Ofcourse I do. Twice weekly to make sure its kept at its very groomed. For hygenic purposes and men like it that way for more than one reasons, but I guess for the main one, not to get hair cuts and bruises, the second and so on you guys can expound grin
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Faher(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^ Do you like your man shaved?
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Onchedu(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2010
^ ur actually carrying out poll?

Tatase:

@ Onchedu,

Fair enough. I understand and agree! No one should be pressured by society or whatever to have their bush a certain way, I mean it IS your private area which you can keep as you and your partner like, groomed or not.

U just understand what I'm saying well. wink
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by yme1(f): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2010
its better when its shaved because___
1)Cleanliness

2)It's More Inviting

3)Don't Forget The Scrotum. A woman's body is playground of softness and smoothness, so don't you think she'll appreciate the same on you? A silky smooth ball sack invites both manual and oral caresses. She's far more likely to play down there if she doesn't have to use a weed-whacker to find it. cheesy cheesy

4)It Makes Your Erection Look Huge
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Carolece(f): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2010
Shaving is a must for any man I am dating.
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Onchedu(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2010
^ U never jam man wey no send wetin U want reach that level but U no know why U no fit stop like am shey?
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2010
Carolece:

lol, but poster do u shave urs? if yes tell us why and if no tell us why too

Ofcourse I do. Twice weekly to make sure its kept at its very groomed. For hygenic purposes and men like it that way for more than one reasons, but I guess for the main one, not to get hair cuts and bruises, the second and so on you guys can expound grin
wao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by madlady(f): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2010
y me:

1)Cleanliness

2)It's More Inviting

3)Don't Forget The Scrotum. A woman's body is playground of softness and smoothness, so don't you think she'll appreciate the same on you? A silky smooth ball sack invites both manual and oral caresses. She's far more likely to play down there if she doesn't have to use a weed-whacker to find it. cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin 4)It Makes Your Erection Look Huge grin grin grin grin

@y me  grin grin grin That alone will make 99% shave.
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by CareTaker1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2010
Make your hair wherever it appears a habitable part of the earth.

Decency, shaving it makes it look decent, attractive and desirous.

Forests and bushes are not a safe habitat.

Just like you do your hair 2 appear beautiful, neatness it is called.
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Onchedu(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2010
y me:

1)Cleanliness

2)It's More Inviting

4)It Makes Your Erection Look Huge

Just cos it looks huge doenst mean it'l feel huge. Matter of fact when she see's it looking huge her body will prepare itself to receive a huge thing she'l expect to fill her up nicely, then she ends up not getting the satisfaction she expected.

Looks can be deceiving.

All these girls sef canvassing for pubic shaving are U Nigerians or do U live in Nigeria?
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by yme1(f): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2010
madlady:

@y me  grin grin grin That alone will make 99% shave.
Gbam cheesy cheesy cheesy

Onchedu:

Just cos it looks huge doenst mean it'l feel huge. Matter of fact when she see's it looking huge her body will prepare itself to receive a huge thing she'l expect to fill her up nicely, then she ends up not getting the satisfaction she expected.
Looks can be deceiving.
if it looks huge i see no fu*cking reason why it shouldnt feel huge inside undecided
i agree looks can be deceiving but in this case thats unneccessary
All these girls sef canvassing for pubic shaving are U Nigerians or do U live in Nigeria
what has naija gat to do with pubic shaving?
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by hescool(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
shave ke for what? i keep my forest nice and clean, no need 4 shaving cool
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by Pweety4me(f): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2010
Faher:

Where did you see them? embarassed

@OP: Your friend is weird, I've never met a girl who liked it bushy. cheesy

How would u know do they stamp it on their heads? tongue

I saw dem bushes puffing out from your crotch
grin tongue
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by CareTaker1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2010
hescool:

shave ke for what? i keep my forest nice and clean, no need 4 shaving cool

If u r reading forestry in school, that will be a plus 4 u, keep it growing n safe haven for them insects n wild beasts/animals
Re: Males Who Shave = Gay? by spicyhoney(f): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2010
I feel it should be well shaved all the time unless u have a girlfriend that doesn't go down THERE with her her mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Jealous Man And Want To Stop It. / How To Be A Player Who Can Get Any Girl / What Would You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.