Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (43862 Views)

Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Afamed: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2018
PVC2019:
I don’t know why I don’t like this guy. Seems very much desperate even the looks on everyone’s face around him says it all. If PDP must challenge for 2019, please get a credible candidate
They have non. All their gathering in PDP is how to take us back the usual sharing formula among themselves.Stealing is not corruption, that's their hallmark.

7 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by maestroferddi: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2018
Children of the devil who behave like their father.

Where did Atiku make the statement?

Lies and propaganda define APC and her supporters...
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Moukandjo: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
atiku will beat buhari pants down personally I'm already campaigning against buhari .Destruction of buhari's political career is task for every sensible Nigerian
5%.

9 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Afamed: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
I wanna place a bet with your life as against buhari loosing 2019
Place a bet with the lives of your offspring at upper weka and Afigwe first.

5 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by contigiency(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2018
I know Atiku still has one potential defection to make before the next election. If PDP refuse him ticket, he will run to another party to contest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Moukandjo: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2018
Afamed:

Place a bet with the lives of your offspring at upper weka and Afigwe first.
Baba, don't mind these deluded & daft IPIGs.
He wants to place a bet with his worthless self that would have been sentenced to death in Cambodia for drug peddling even before 2019 elections!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2018
pyxon:
Like thieves in the night, zombies and BMC crew created a topic and want to full this first page with their hateful posts and then push the article to front page but their plan won't work

I'm only here to occupy this space and remind zombies that Buhari will be sent to Daura in 2019.
Buhari will be sent out. AGREED!
But Atiku won't be sent in

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Minjim: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Pdp yaf entered one-change

Don't choose Atiku -it'll be disastrous!

Don't choose Markafi- it'll be ungrateful!

Don't choose Kwakanso -it'll be a miscalculation.

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Afamed: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:

Intel for once never shortchanged any Nigerian ..please disregard Buharis rhetorrics of calling people thieves just to hang... Please read more on how Intel started and how it created an industry and a new revenue source for the Nigerian govt and still ended up giving the Nigerian govt 70 percent of the revenue even though Intel alone made the 100 percent investment in sweat and finance ..... Buharis politically motivated grouse was that Intel should still pay it's own 30 percent into the TSA all in a bid to block Atikus major source of funds...
I should disregard what is known to public that Atiku over the years was short changing million of Nigerians through his Intels dubious deals and believe the lies you put together over there so that Atiku could come to power again and the stealing is not corruption continues.

8 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by gare(f): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2018
THEN YOU HAVE TO TRY AND MAKE SURE YOU WIN AT THE PRIMARIES, IT WILL NOT BE HANDED OVER TO YOU JUST LIKE THAT, OTHERS ARE ALSO INTERESTED, SO DO YOUR BEST IN CONVINCING THE DELEGATES
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by rajiraymond(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2018
As far as the PDP is concern, the owner of the party today is one and only, the Wicked Wike the Killer and I strongly believe that he wouldn't be fooled and stupid in giving ticket to a dented somebody like Atiku.
Atiku should visit USA to................

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Uteghe(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2018
grin

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by quickberry(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Anywhere Devils May Gather, Holy Ghost Fire Consume Them...

Anywhere Enemies May Gather, Holy Ghost Fire Consume Them...

Amen!!!
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by FarahAideed: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2018
Afamed:

I should disregard what is known to public that Atiku over the years was short changing million of Nigerians through his Intels dubious deals and believe the lies you put together over there so that Atiku could come to power again and the stealing is not corruption continues.

Why don't you tell me what you know about intel, what they even do as a firm and how the short changed the Buhari govt?
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by OhiOfIhima: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2018
yerimastyle:
Just give us anything but PMB.

Anything but definitely not Atiku...

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Ezniteadin(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2018
Desperate renown corrupt Failure who fleeced the Government to enrich himself and build personal edifice in Dubai and wasted Nigerian money on a house in The US that he never lived in, refused to travel to the US for fear of the Justice system and Now that his businesses are falling finally as he can no longer pay salaries, is looking to return to aso rock TO STEAL while pretending to be for the interest of the Nation but serving his selfish ambition

the worst part is, He lack idea to run the 21st century Nigeria like the younger vibrant upcoming Candidate

PDP is dead, even if they give you the ticket only ignoramuses will vie for you

Desperate recycled old gags

6 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by jaybee3(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:

Atiku was worth over 300 million dollars before he ever became vice president .. He had started single handed my funding the Shehu Ysradua political lobby since the early 90s so stop lying

I guess he made the 300 million dollars from Nigeria Customs abi?

"His most important business move came while he was a Customs Officer at the Apapa Ports. Gabrielle Volpi, an Italian businessman in Nigeria, invited him to set up Nigeria Container Services (NICOTES), a logistics company operating within the Ports. NICOTES would go on to provide immense wealth to Abubakar. Conflict of interest accusations have since trailed him on account of his involvement in business while a civil servant, who exercised supervisory authority."

4 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by nadigo(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:

Atiku was worth over 300 million dollars before he ever became vice president .. He had started single handed my funding the Shehu Ysradua political lobby since the early 90s so stop lying
300M thats inheritance money or from civil servant as a custom officer hmmmn

7 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by ENEONWO(m): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2018
No one else could have rendered it better! Enough said!!
Butterflyle0:
Op Is it the same Atiku who, between 1999—2003, while Obasanjo globe-trotted and gallivanted, Atiku was the de-facto President and made himself stupendously rich?

Is it the same Atiku who ensured His children became directors of oil-servicing companies and forgot about people like you?

Is it the same Atiku who was the custodian of the machinery for national development in the first years of this government and did absolutely nothing with it except enriching himself?

Is it the same Atiku who handled all the Federal Government dealings in the 36 states of the federation, including FCT Abuja, and chaired all the economic projects of the country, and appointed 7 out of 10 ministers yet failed woefully?

Is it the same Atiku who was the chairman for the transformation of the socio-economic landscape of Nigeria and failed to link the 36 states of the federation in terms of good roads, electricity, security of life and property, job creation etc?

Is it the same Atiku who stabbed Obasanjo in the back that made Obasanjo unable to forgive him till date despite Atiku sneaking into Abeokuta to beg Obasanjo and still got rejected?

Is it the same Atiku who his AC compatriots abandoned after he destroyed AC and forced tinubu to rebrand it to ACN?

Is it the same Atiku who crept back to the PDP after yaradua died only to walk out on PDP in 2013 and switch to APC which he described with his own mouth as his last and final bus stop yet when APC failed to satisfy his presidential lust he quickly jumped back to PDP?

Your Atiku is as fraudulent and deceptive as can be. His words or promises are not worth the cost of a tissue paper.

His personal satisfaction and greed is all he is after

Atiku is a renowned failure and his political career is about to die off after this grin

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Adeolajude(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2018
If pdp MO give you ticket, then call your agent, sign for apga or sdp anyone and get a playing time.. Sebi u all are in a party just to access the big cake.. arrange a sign on fee and get on the field Now.
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by DTaj: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Op Is it the same Atiku who, between 1999—2003, while Obasanjo globe-trotted and gallivanted, Atiku was the de-facto President and made himself stupendously rich?

Is it the same Atiku who ensured His children became directors of oil-servicing companies and forgot about people like you?

Is it the same Atiku who was the custodian of the machinery for national development in the first years of this government and did absolutely nothing with it except enriching himself?

Is it the same Atiku who handled all the Federal Government dealings in the 36 states of the federation, including FCT Abuja, and chaired all the economic projects of the country, and appointed 7 out of 10 ministers yet failed woefully?

Is it the same Atiku who was the chairman for the transformation of the socio-economic landscape of Nigeria and failed to link the 36 states of the federation in terms of good roads, electricity, security of life and property, job creation etc?

Is it the same Atiku who stabbed Obasanjo in the back that made Obasanjo unable to forgive him till date despite Atiku sneaking into Abeokuta to beg Obasanjo and still got rejected?

Is it the same Atiku who his AC compatriots abandoned after he destroyed AC and forced tinubu to rebrand it to ACN?

Is it the same Atiku who crept back to the PDP after yaradua died only to walk out on PDP in 2013 and switch to APC which he described with his own mouth as his last and final bus stop yet when APC failed to satisfy his presidential lust he quickly jumped back to PDP?

Your Atiku is as fraudulent and deceptive as can be. His words or promises are not worth the cost of a tissue paper.

Atiku is a renowned failure and his political career is about to die off after this grin

In addition to your fact-based posers, I add this:

Is it the same Atiku who Obasanjo innocently put in charge of 2003 All African Games (COJA 2003) but stole billions that his great grand children can not finish spending?

I know many eye-witnesses who worked at COJA secretariat in Abuja and saw first-hand, how Atiku, in cahoots with Amos Adamu of the Federal Ministry of Sports, stole Nigeria blind in the form of over-invoicing of contracts, stealing of hundreds of exotic cars and buses imported without duty payment (based on wholesale waivers), thousands of laptops, desktops, TV sets, and several other equipment, etc before and after COJA!

Between Atiku and Amos Adamu, they must have stolen, in cash and kind, N10 billion under COJA in 2003!

Nigerians may consider an alternative to Buhari, BUT voting Atiku is akin to practically selling Nigeria!

Atiku's corruption level will be 100 times far higher than what we witnessed under Jonathan! It will be a corruption bazaar! Free for all stealing!

9 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Toks2008(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:

This is why I just smh whenever I see E-warriors ranting about Buhari going back to Daura...i just laugh..

As far as I'm concerned...i am yet to see a better alternative and until then I will still prefer Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by drmuri(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:

extremely savage but apt

3 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by meromero11: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Bros, may God bless you with this piece you wrote. Most people not close to government don't know who Atiku is. Atiku hasn't impacted on any life, he is the main darkness satan wants to foist on us. Everytime Atiku was placed in influential position in government, he robbed us to the maximum. From customs to vice Presidency, it was all stealing. Dangote has done much more nationally a 10000th fold than Atiku has done for even his immediate community. IBB had to raise alarm for OBJ to realize the extent of Atiku's greed in virtually grabbing all to himself alone. If you are close to Atiku, you will pray in the secret that such a fellow should never be made to have access to the treasury.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by romenna: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2018
I hate desperate people.
Atiku is a desperado.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by budusky05(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2018
It won't be any disastr, atiku will just move to sdp to continue his conquest,

The man believe so much in Abraham Lincoln journey.

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Afamed: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:

Why don't you tell me what you know about intel, what they even do as a firm and how the short changed the Buhari govt?
Have you not learnt from various contributions on this thread that majority are done with Atiku? Only an insane man would vomit the rice and plantain he ate for lunch and later went to pack his vomit for ( Rice n plantain) dinner.

4 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by 2016v2017: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by 2016v2017: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Anen and Amen

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by meromero11: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2018
DTaj:

In addition to your fact-based posers, I add this:

Is it the same Atiku who Obasanjo innocently put in charge of 2003 All African Games (COJA 2003) but stole billions that his great grand children can not finish spending?

I know many eye-witnesses who worked at COJA secretariat in Abuja and saw first-hand, how Atiku, in cahoots with Amos Adamu of the Federal Ministry of Sports, stole Nigeria blind in the form of over-invoicing of contracts, stealing of hundreds of exotic cars and buses imported without duty payment (based on wholesale waivers), thousands of laptops, desktops, TV sets, and several other equipment, etc before and after COJA!

Between Atiku and Amos Adamu, they must have stolen, in cash and kind, N10 billion under COJA in 2003!

Nigerians may consider an alternative to Buhari, BUT voting Atiku is akin to practically selling Nigeria!

Atiku's corruption level will be 100 times far higher than what we witnessed under Jonathan! It will be a corruption bazaar! Free for all stealing!

God bless you too bros. Too numerous to list. Atiku in one fell swoop took $2.5Billion out of the country and when challenged by OBJ, he simply replied am a business man first before being a Vice President. Atiku only think of himself alone and anyone who he can use to achieve his ultimate access to the national coffer. We all want Buhari to go but who is suitable to replace him? If we find a suitable replacement today, I will lead a vanguard to pay-off the present administration to leave immediately. The preferred are not coming forward not given access in any of the parties. It's unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by FarahAideed: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Afamed:

Have you not learnt from various contributions on this thread that majority are done with Atiku? Only an insane man would vomit the rice and plantain he ate for lunch and later went to park his vomit for ( Rice n plantain) for dinner.

I hope you have also noticed most Nigerians are also done with Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Militants Storm Cross Rivers State office, hold Deputy Governor Hostage / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.