Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (43857 Views)

Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by KaptainAfrika: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Well, Mr Atiku, there is always APGA to decamp next to.

Disclaimer: I am not a PDP Supporter o. Just tired of a desperado hoping, from bed to bed, to have a baby. grin

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by omoranmilowo: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2018
God have your way and choose a leader for us in Nigeria the suffering in the land is too much. O lord remember us for good and do us good, amen.

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Myself2(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2018
Oga sharp dia,,,,,,

When the time comes, you buy your presidential intent form and contest the primaries like other contestants,,,,,NOBODY trusts you enough to give you anything.The time for giving tickets has gone, you must test your popularity.
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by meromero11: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Anything but definitely not Atiku...

That's it. Not Atiku.

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by ATIKUAIR(f): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Op Is it the same Atiku who, between 1999—2003, while Obasanjo globe-trotted and gallivanted, Atiku was the de-facto President and made himself stupendously rich?

Is it the same Atiku who ensured His children became directors of oil-servicing companies and forgot about people like you?

Is it the same Atiku who was the custodian of the machinery for national development in the first years of this government and did absolutely nothing with it except enriching himself?

Is it the same Atiku who handled all the Federal Government dealings in the 36 states of the federation, including FCT Abuja, and chaired all the economic projects of the country, and appointed 7 out of 10 ministers yet failed woefully?

Is it the same Atiku who was the chairman for the transformation of the socio-economic landscape of Nigeria and failed to link the 36 states of the federation in terms of good roads, electricity, security of life and property, job creation etc?

Is it the same Atiku who stabbed Obasanjo in the back that made Obasanjo unable to forgive him till date despite Atiku sneaking into Abeokuta to beg Obasanjo and still got rejected?

Is it the same Atiku who his AC compatriots abandoned after he destroyed AC and forced tinubu to rebrand it to ACN?

Is it the same Atiku who crept back to the PDP after yaradua died only to walk out on PDP in 2013 and switch to APC which he described with his own mouth as his last and final bus stop yet when APC failed to satisfy his presidential lust he quickly jumped back to PDP?

Your Atiku is as fraudulent and deceptive as can be. His words or promises are not worth the cost of a tissue paper.

His personal satisfaction and greed is all he is after

Atiku is a renowned failure and his political career is about to die off after this grin
1. During the 1993 election season, Atiku was selected by one of the most liberal and respected Northerners, Shehu Musa Yar'adua to be the running mate of MKO Abiola. Despite his customs background, Atiku had found favour in a Military mans heart. This is very rare!

2. Considering the fact that Atiku played no role in the Nigerian civil war, he is thus, outside the ambit of the so called 'owners of Nigeria'. For many historians, The hatred for Atiku stems from the fact that a customs boy is dining with the military big boys.

3. Atiku is a very brilliant man. While he might not be "book smart" like Dr. osinbajo, he is business smart. Something which many of our presidents lacked. Including Obasanjo. Hence, the reason why he did a better Job heading the economic team between 1999 and 2006!

4. Atiku knows how to source talent. This he wont be appointing Audu Ogbeh and co into positions. He sourced the likes of El-rufai and many others who did an amazing Job between 2000-2006. If you look at his campaign team you'd see his desire for new but tested hands.

5. Of all the candidates. Atiku is still the only one with a standard policy document which he has carried with him from PDP to APC and back to PDP. In essence the man has a plan which he wants to implement and doesn't care which party he does it under. He just needs a shot. for those who have not read his policy document, here it is Atiku.org/policydocument

6. The number of times Atiku has battled demons and come out tops, is amazing. The sheer strength of character to achieve his goal. Lets take a little detour......

6a. Atiku first dabbled into politics in 1990 (running for governor) He had made money as a customs officer by partnering with our Italian Nigerian brother, Volpi, and they made a fortune off Intels. he cant be blamed for being smart like an Igbo man by taking advantage of such situation.

6b. He was to run for the presidency in 1992 with the support of late Yar'adua, but STEPPED down for MKO Abiola..
He ran again for governor in 1998 and won, but was asked instead to be Vice President.

6c. During the Abacha era, Atiku was hounded and stripped of his board position at INTEL as part of a political witch hunt. He was attacked in 1995 and thus fled Nigeria.

6d. The biggest demons which he fought, that made me love him even more, was in 2005/2006 when Obasanjo wanted to extend his presidential bid to a third term. Atiku was the biggest problem to Baba's third term bid. Even to his own detriment as we have all seen play out. Note the gravity of this. Fighting your boss because they are trying to make themselves live president after saying they wont. Osinbajo doesn't have the balls or the will to fight Buhari if it ever came up.

7. Thus, my seventh point. Atiku understand fairness and equity. If he didn't, he would have allowed obasanjo a 3rd term. After all, he would still be vice president. But he knew it would be unfair. It would be unjust and so he fought his boss.

8. Atiku has the right international presence. He can easily interact with the wider world and wouldn't be as timid as Johnathan or even Buhari. He is also very articulate (Atikulate) lol. So i wont be struggling to hear what he says.

9. He is not media shy. And thus, wont be clamping down on the media because he is scared to face them (tag your MCM who hasn't held a media conference). If anything, he has faced the media the most. He has battled them.

10. He is a detribalised Nigeria. Whatever that means. He sure is better than Buhari in this department. For the record, nobody has to come and lie to us that He likes Igbo people or Yoruba people. It is evident. He married a Yoruba woman Titi and an Igbo woman Jenifer.

11.If there is one candidate who has been hell bent on restructuring, it is Atiku, which did not start today but since 1995 he believe that Nigeria need to be restructured for all regions to feel accepted and accept in one Nigeria philosophy.

12. Atiku remains the only candidate who has a business that is open to the public view. The only candidate who's school has helped train future leaders. I mean, his university is top quality for Nigerian standards. How many of your MCMs have a university which they run??

13 .Atiku is most likely to obey the rule of law. Unlike Obasanjo and Buhari, he doesn't have the military mind of working without the court. And as a beneficiary of such system, i doubt he would treat it the way Buhari is treating the court.

14. On the health sector
What do i even say. He has signed a deal recently to build a hospital in Nigeria. However, it is better than Buhari's "no official will travel abroad for treatment". But he is the first president in the world to spend more months away from his country on medical reasons.

15.No Politician in Nigeria have being scrutinized than Atiku, he is always seen as corrupt because of his wealth and the respect he command across the country but nobody have come up with any corruption case against him. He is the only politician in opposition party that still hv loyalty within Buhari cabinet. There will surely be divided interest in Buhari cabinet if Atiku clinch the PDP ticket like one of APC minister recently told Buhari openly that she will work for Atiku if he declares interest to contest for presidency. Hate him or like him, Atiku knows how to treat his subjects that always make them loyal to him.

16.Atiku is the only Northern Fulani Nigerian that understand and recognize the ability and the nature of Igbo man! He have igbos on top of most of his establishments and that is why he is one of the most influential and wealthy Nigerian! He believes igbos are indispensable in wealth creation and have shown that in running his business successfully.

17.Comparing Atiku and Buhari is like comparing light and darkness! Atiku hv created jobs and wealth for Nigerians even without being the president, Buhari never have history of creating jobs except from managing his cows in Daura he don't hv any other achievement outside government!
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Tinlar: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Op Is it the same Atiku who, between 1999—2003, while Obasanjo globe-trotted and gallivanted, Atiku was the de-facto President and made himself stupendously rich?

Is it the same Atiku who ensured His children became directors of oil-servicing companies and forgot about people like you?

Is it the same Atiku who was the custodian of the machinery for national development in the first years of this government and did absolutely nothing with it except enriching himself?

Is it the same Atiku who handled all the Federal Government dealings in the 36 states of the federation, including FCT Abuja, and chaired all the economic projects of the country, and appointed 7 out of 10 ministers yet failed woefully?

Is it the same Atiku who was the chairman for the transformation of the socio-economic landscape of Nigeria and failed to link the 36 states of the federation in terms of good roads, electricity, security of life and property, job creation etc?

Is it the same Atiku who stabbed Obasanjo in the back that made Obasanjo unable to forgive him till date despite Atiku sneaking into Abeokuta to beg Obasanjo and still got rejected?

Is it the same Atiku who his AC compatriots abandoned after he destroyed AC and forced tinubu to rebrand it to ACN?

Is it the same Atiku who crept back to the PDP after yaradua died only to walk out on PDP in 2013 and switch to APC which he described with his own mouth as his last and final bus stop yet when APC failed to satisfy his presidential lust he quickly jumped back to PDP?

Your Atiku is as fraudulent and deceptive as can be. His words or promises are not worth the cost of a tissue paper.

Atiku is a renowned failure and his political career is about to die off after this grin
My comrade I Duff my cap ,I stand with righteous man not wolf like so called WAziri!!!! Respect to u, comrade.

5 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Segun Showunmi, spokesman of the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, has revealed that it would be disastrous if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) fails to field his principal as its candidate in the 2019 presidential election.

Showunmi said Atiku deserved the presidential ticket of the PDP because he had been deeply involved in the Nigeria’s political system and understands the peculiarity of the nation’s democracy very good.

According to him, Atiku had built consensus, and is a nationalist that has the ears of the people, adding that he remained the only person who could give President Buhari a run for his money.

Speaking with Daily Sun on why Nigerians should queue behind Atikun in 2019, Showunmi said, “There are many Nigerians but he has unique political qualities that distinguished him from others. Many of the aspirants cannot generate exciting emotions outside of their zone. Some of them are just looking at presidency like ambition; they cannot articulate what they want to do with the opportunity. Nigeria needs a leader that has a global reputation.

“Atiku is obviously better than other aspirants including the opposition aspirants. He has a bigger vision for Nigeria. None of the Presidential aspirants could challenge Buhari in the 2019 election and succeed.

” Atiku is the only person that could do that. It will be unwise for PDP to bring an unpopular candidate to challenge the incumbent President. That would be disastrous. He is open to fresh ideas and he believes that all the tribes should bring ideas to the discussion table so we could collectively and extensively discuss and appease all worrying factions.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/30/2019-will-happen-pdp-fails-give-atiku-presidential-ticket-spokesman/amp/

lalasticlala

correct pishure

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Afamed: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:

I hope you have also noticed most Nigerians are also done with Buhari
Not most but people like you who are used to the old style of robbing Peter to pay Paul. People like you who are used to sharing the national cake among themselves. People like you who are used to the PDP slogan" Stealing is not Corruption." People like you who will prefer money meant to buy arms and ammunition shared among their cronies. People like you prefer to loot the money meant for pensioners. People like you with no single registered company but with N14b in his account. People who don't PMB are people like you , who came to campaign for re- election in 2014 in Lagos only to be reminding us " How much did Nwobodo stole that he was sent to jail"? We are done with people deceiving People.

4 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by ofwest47(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2018
It will be most disastrous to have Atiku as candidate for any viable political party except the Renewed Looters. Going back into looting history of Atiku. Here was a case of a man who resigned as a custom officer to go into politics became the major sponsor of Obasanjo 1999 presidential bid from his stollen billions of custom fund which made Obasanjo to make him his vice, but O B J sacked him for looting more than him from the government pause. See how Atiku took over the control of the petroleum exploitation in the Niger Delta Region.
See how many of his children are directors of oil servicing companies for which no Niger Deltan owners of the petroleum sources have asses to such opportunity.
Also recalled one of the wives of him Atiku, not too long ago went to court to charge a prophet for defrauding her of N918 million when she was serving as the 2nd lady to Obasanjo's wife as 1st lady during Obasanjo/ Atiku administration and for one to be defrauded of almost N1 billion Naira it means N10b is a chicken change to such person . So it not wrong for the like of Atiku to be made presidential candidate of the Renewed Looters Party it is only for the generality of the people to totally and entirely reject at them at the polls or else it will be looting spree continues.

4 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by meromero11: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2018
ATIKUAIR:

1. During the 1993 election season, Atiku was selected by one of the most liberal and respected Northerners, Shehu Musa Yar'adua to be the running mate of MKO Abiola. Despite his customs background, Atiku had found favour in a Military mans heart. This is very rare!

2. Considering the fact that Atiku played no role in the Nigerian civil war, he is thus, outside the ambit of the so called 'owners of Nigeria'. For many historians, The hatred for Atiku stems from the fact that a customs boy is dining with the military big boys.

3. Atiku is a very brilliant man. While he might not be "book smart" like Dr. osinbajo, he is business smart. Something which many of our presidents lacked. Including Obasanjo. Hence, the reason why he did a better Job heading the economic team between 1999 and 2006!

4. Atiku knows how to source talent. This he wont be appointing Audu Ogbeh and co into positions. He sourced the likes of El-rufai and many others who did an amazing Job between 2000-2006. If you look at his campaign team you'd see his desire for new but tested hands.

5. Of all the candidates. Atiku is still the only one with a standard policy document which he has carried with him from PDP to APC and back to PDP. In essence the man has a plan which he wants to implement and doesn't care which party he does it under. He just needs a shot. for those who have not read his policy document, here it is Atiku.org/policydocument

6. The number of times Atiku has battled demons and come out tops, is amazing. The sheer strength of character to achieve his goal. Lets take a little detour......

6a. Atiku first dabbled into politics in 1990 (running for governor) He had made money as a customs officer by partnering with our Italian Nigerian brother, Volpi, and they made a fortune off Intels. he cant be blamed for being smart like an Igbo man by taking advantage of such situation.

6b. He was to run for the presidency in 1992 with the support of late Yar'adua, but STEPPED down for MKO Abiola..
He ran again for governor in 1998 and won, but was asked instead to be Vice President.

6c. During the Abacha era, Atiku was hounded and stripped of his board position at INTEL as part of a political witch hunt. He was attacked in 1995 and thus fled Nigeria.

6d. The biggest demons which he fought, that made me love him even more, was in 2005/2006 when Obasanjo wanted to extend his presidential bid to a third term. Atiku was the biggest problem to Baba's third term bid. Even to his own detriment as we have all seen play out. Note the gravity of this. Fighting your boss because they are trying to make themselves live president after saying they wont. Osinbajo doesn't have the balls or the will to fight Buhari if it ever came up.

7. Thus, my seventh point. Atiku understand fairness and equity. If he didn't, he would have allowed obasanjo a 3rd term. After all, he would still be vice president. But he knew it would be unfair. It would be unjust and so he fought his boss.

8. Atiku has the right international presence. He can easily interact with the wider world and wouldn't be as timid as Johnathan or even Buhari. He is also very articulate (Atikulate) lol. So i wont be struggling to hear what he says.

9. He is not media shy. And thus, wont be clamping down on the media because he is scared to face them (tag your MCM who hasn't held a media conference). If anything, he has faced the media the most. He has battled them.

10. He is a detribalised Nigeria. Whatever that means. He sure is better than Buhari in this department. For the record, nobody has to come and lie to us that He likes Igbo people or Yoruba people. It is evident. He married a Yoruba woman Titi and an Igbo woman Jenifer.

11.If there is one candidate who has been hell bent on restructuring, it is Atiku, which did not start today but since 1995 he believe that Nigeria need to be restructured for all regions to feel accepted and accept in one Nigeria philosophy.

12. Atiku remains the only candidate who has a business that is open to the public view. The only candidate who's school has helped train future leaders. I mean, his university is top quality for Nigerian standards. How many of your MCMs have a university which they run??

13 .Atiku is most likely to obey the rule of law. Unlike Obasanjo and Buhari, he doesn't have the military mind of working without the court. And as a beneficiary of such system, i doubt he would treat it the way Buhari is treating the court.

14. On the health sector
What do i even say. He has signed a deal recently to build a hospital in Nigeria. However, it is better than Buhari's "no official will travel abroad for treatment". But he is the first president in the world to spend more months away from his country on medical reasons.

15.No Politician in Nigeria have being scrutinized than Atiku, he is always seen as corrupt because of his wealth and the respect he command across the country but nobody have come up with any corruption case against him. He is the only politician in opposition party that still hv loyalty within Buhari cabinet. There will surely be divided interest in Buhari cabinet if Atiku clinch the PDP ticket like one of APC minister recently told Buhari openly that she will work for Atiku if he declares interest to contest for presidency. Hate him or like him, Atiku knows how to treat his subjects that always make them loyal to him.

16.Atiku is the only Northern Fulani Nigerian that understand and recognize the ability and the nature of Igbo man! He have igbos on top of most of his establishments and that is why he is one of the most influential and wealthy Nigerian! He believes igbos are indispensable in wealth creation and have shown that in running his business successfully.

17.Comparing Atiku and Buhari is like comparing light and darkness! Atiku hv created jobs and wealth for Nigerians even without being the president, Buhari never have history of creating jobs except from managing his cows in Daura he don't hv any other achievement outside government!

You know nothing about Atiku at all. You're viewing him from a distance or you probably are one of his Bora/Highlander boys whom he has sexually abused and stole their destiny. Atiku will be a catastrophe for Nigeria economically, physically and spiritually.

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Oludon20: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2018
"Disastrous" for who I beg,for PDP,Atiku,APC or Nigeria. Bros i beg park well,no be today the guy don dey loose election,may be e don dey loose Erection sef who know because Obasanjo don do am so tey the guy man they loose everything "TION".........Selection o,erection o,election o,e.t.c he must loose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Gamesmart: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:

Atiku was worth over 300 million dollars before he ever became vice president .. He had started single handed my funding the Shehu Ysradua political lobby since the early 90s so stop lying

How do you know how much he was worth?

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by ATIKUAIR(f): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2018
Afamed:

I should disregard what is known to public that Atiku over the years was short changing million of Nigerians through his Intels dubious deals and believe the lies you put together over there so that Atiku could come to power again and the stealing is not corruption continues.
look at this idle mind? What is holding your tyrant from arresting him?

Tyrant Buhari and his supporters are the highest SCAM to ever exist in the face of eartg
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by deebrownneymar: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2018
It is true that Atiku is the greatest threat to Buhari's re-election bid, however, he's very crooked. Only God will help us with a proper leader.
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by ofwest47(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2018
It will be most disastrous to have Atiku as candidate for any viable political party except the Renewed Looters Party he claimed to belong. Going back into looting history of Atiku. Here was a case of a man who resigned as a custom officer to go into politics became the major sponsor of Obasanjo 1999 presidential bid from his stollen billions of custom fund which made Obasanjo to make him his vice, but O B J sacked him for looting more than him from the government pause at point in time. See how Atiku took over the control of the petroleum exploitation in the Niger Delta Region with complete neglect of the people of the region.
See how many of his children are directors of oil servicing companies for which no Niger Deltan, owners of the petroleum sources have asses to such opportunity.
Also recalled one of the wives of him Atiku, not too long ago went to court to charge a prophet for defrauding her of N918 million when she was serving as the 2nd lady to Obasanjo's wife as 1st lady during Obasanjo/ Atiku administration and for one to be defrauded of almost N1 billion Naira it means N10b is a chicken change to such person . So it is not wrong for the like of Atiku to be made presidential candidate of the Renewed Looters Party. It is only for the generality of the people to totally and entirely reject them at the polls or else it will be looting spree continues. embarassedIt will be most disastrous to have Atiku as candidate for any viable political party except the Renewed Looters Party he claimed to belong. Going back into looting history of Atiku. Here was a case of a man who resigned as a custom officer to go into politics became the major sponsor of Obasanjo 1999 presidential bid from his stollen billions of custom fund which made Obasanjo to make him his vice, but O B J sacked him for looting more than him from the government pause at that point in time. See how Atiku took over the control of the petroleum exploitation in the Niger Delta Region with complete neglect of the people of the region.
See how many of his children are directors of oil servicing companies for which no Niger Deltan, owners of the petroleum sources have asses to such opportunity.
Also recalled one of the wives of him Atiku, not too long ago went to court to charge a prophet for defrauding her of N918 million when she was serving as the 2nd lady to Obasanjo's wife as 1st lady during Obasanjo/ Atiku administration and for one to be defrauded of almost N1 billion Naira it means N10b is a chicken change to such person . So it is not wrong for the like of Atiku to be made presidential candidate of the Renewed Looters Party. It is only for the generality of the people to totally and entirely reject them at the polls or else it will be looting spree continues.
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by thayora: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2018
ATIKULATE ATIKULATE ATIKULATE ATIKULATE ATIKULATE ATIKULATE 2019......AMEN.

love him or hate him he stands out among the rest and not like someone that has 150 cows since 2003 till date no increase no reduction(may be they are gay cows) but this man has invested in a lot of areas like education,farming,IT,NGO,industries,banking sector.etc(employment creation). he is a man with the experience on governance and people oriented programmes,detribalised nigerian,moderate muslim and result oriented person.

what do you have against him? you will say corruption.. who among our politians is not corrupt in one way or the other. some will say Buhari is not corrupt and i tell you that he is more corrupt than Obasanjo and Tinubu combined,he is just good at covering his tracks through proxy channels all of which will be expose soon.
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by ATIKUAIR(f): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2018
meromero11:

You know nothing about Atiku at all. You're viewing him from a distance or you probably are one of his Bora/Highlander boys whom he has sexually abused and stole their destiny. Atiku will be a catastrophe for Nigeria economically, physically and spiritually.
Try another formulae boy! You that know him well bring your facts and stop living in denial!

Comparing Buhari and Atiku is comparing is like comparing death and life.

Buhari have nothing to offer and if given 100 years he will still fail.

Atiku build his business from scratch and all you do is hating on him!

Hate him or like him Atiku is the next president of Nigeria
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by ATIKUAIR(f): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2018
ofwest47:
It will be most disastrous to have Atiku as candidate for any viable political party except the Renewed Looters Party he claimed to belong. Going back into looting history of Atiku. Here was a case of a man who resigned as a custom officer to go into politics became the major sponsor of Obasanjo 1999 presidential bid from his stollen billions of custom fund which made Obasanjo to make him his vice, but O B J sacked him for looting more than him from the government pause at point in time. See how Atiku took over the control of the petroleum exploitation in the Niger Delta Region with complete neglect of the people of the region.
Also recalled one of the wives of him Atiku, not too long ago went to court to charge a prophet for defrauding her of N918 million when she was serving as the 2nd lady to Obasanjo's wife as 1st lady during Obasanjo/ Atiku administration and for one to be defrauded of almost N1 billion Naira it means N10b is a chicken change to such person . So it is not wrong for the like of Atiku to be made presidential candidate of the Renewed Looters Party. It is only for the generality of the people to totally and entirely reject them at the polls or else it will be looting spree continues. embarassedIt will be most disastrous to have Atiku as candidate for any viable political party except the Renewed Looters Party he claimed to belong. Going back into looting history of Atiku. Here was a case of a man who resigned as a custom officer to go into politics became the major sponsor of Obasanjo 1999 presidential bid from his stollen billions of custom fund which made Obasanjo to make him his vice, but O B J sacked him for looting more than him from the government pause at that point in time. See how Atiku took over the control of the petroleum exploitation in the Niger Delta Region with complete neglect of the people of the region.
Also recalled one of the wives of him Atiku, not too long ago went to court to charge a prophet for defrauding her of N918 million when she was serving as the 2nd lady to Obasanjo's wife as 1st lady during Obasanjo/ Atiku administration and for one to be defrauded of almost N1 billion Naira it means N10b is a chicken change to such person . So it is not wrong for the like of Atiku to be made presidential candidate of the Renewed Looters Party. It is only for the generality of the people to totally and entirely reject them at the polls or else it will be looting spree continues.
RUBBISH
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Gamesmart: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:

Atikus interest in a the logistics start-up called Intels in the middle 80s and by the late 80s he was already a certified millionaire worth about a 100 million dollars ..so rich he voluntarily retired from the customs even though he still had bright career ahead of him .. Till you know how to spot business opportunities you can never be rich bro so I advise we all learn and pray to spot opportunities early

What an idiot!

He spotted a business opportunity?

Or he engaged in a business by taking bribes and a cut from a business that had conflict of interest with his fiduciary duties?

You mean he took incredibly large bribes from owners of Intels when he was a customs senior officer to help them reap Nigeria off?

Now you want us to put him as head of Nigeria so he would sell our future for his pocket?

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by GSA01: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2018
Yes of course, it will be disastrous if PDP do not give you ticket, PDP will just make a big mistake and simply Clear the path for Buhari to win the second term so easily, Atiku that is so desperate for President, that he could even trade PDP for APC right now, Just as he did with AC..

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Igonoh: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:

you don't what you are saying
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Igonoh: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2018
you don't know what you are saying about that man [color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Eagleword14(f): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2018
Political prostitute, you go receive d presidential ticket for ur dream cool

That was how Buhari was too desperate to be d President of Nigeria, look at where we are today undecided

May God in His infinite mercy intervene in d affairs of this nation and give us a selfless leader that will have d interest of the masses at heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by NathanielJande: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
I agree with you absolutely. Atiku has some unique qualities that clearly distinguish him from other aspirants. ONE of the is that HE IS A WANTED PERSON IN THE UNITED STATES. HE CAN NOT GO THERE.

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Turboking(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin grin grin
NgeneUkwenu:
Anywhere Devils May Gather, Holy Ghost Fire Consume Them...

Anywhere Enemies May Gather, Holy Ghost Fire Consume Them...
grin
NgeneUkwenu:
Anywhere Devils May Gather, Holy Ghost Fire Consume Them...

Anywhere Enemies May Gather, Holy Ghost Fire Consume Them...
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by meromero11: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
ATIKUAIR:
Try another formulae boy! You that know him well bring your facts and stop living in denial!

Comparing Buhari and Atiku is comparing is like comparing death and life.

Buhari have nothing to offer and if given 100 years he will still fail.

Atiku build his business from scratch and all you do is hating on him!

Hate him or like him Atiku is the next president of Nigeria

Deep within you, you know Atiku is a crooked fellow, morally and sexually bereft. I put it to you that you don't know him or anything about him.

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Olatara(f): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Ask Yoruba people why they want buhari to continue beyond 2019 you will think its for the good of the masses ...extract osibanjo from buhqri's team and see that the highest critics of buhari will come from Yoruba's ..we know them and I pity them should buhari loose 2019 even nairaland forum won't escape the wrath, I will personally lead DSS to shut down nairaland if they push pro APC topic unverified
Must you mention Yoruba? Are you daft?

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by meromero11: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
NathanielJande:
I agree with you absolutely. Atiku has some unique qualities that clearly distinguish him from other aspirants. ONE of the is that HE IS A WANTED PERSON IN THE UNITED STATES. HE CAN NOT GO THERE.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by QuotaSystem: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And what is the will of God ? Tell me.

God also told me that Buhari was sent for such a time as this. To drag Nigeria out of the years (16 years included of PDP) of mismanagement and misrule which got us to the place we are today.

He has been given this mandate and will not stop and cannot be removed by the gang up of the enemies of the well being of Nigerians regardless of all their noise.

PDP left us broken, weakened, disrespected, almost broke as a nation. Buhari has been indeed Godsent. PDP were so wicked they had;

1) Massive looting

2) inability to shore up our foreign reserves

3) Draining the foreign reserve which was supposed to help shelve off what you are complaining about now.

4) Running a mono economy for 16 solid years by being over dependent on oil which its proceeds kept going into a few private pockets while people like you saw nothing useful it was used for.

PMB has done very well.

5) OPEC just released data on all the monies PDP has received from Oil trade in 16 years and it is almost 800 billion dollars that PDP has received with nothing to show for it while PMB has only received about 94 billion dollars.

Comparing all the huge gains PDP experienced in oil prices during their tenure can you show me how that affected you positively within same period.

But with just 94 billion dollars buhari was able to start putting back into our foreign reserves what PDP depleted even with about 9 times what buhari got.

Yet buhari isn owing salaries while PDP still owed salaries even after getting 9 times what Buhari got

Yet even from the meagre 94billoon PMB got he was still able to offset the salary arrears PDP left him with after they had looted your common wealth.

Yet buhari keeps rolling out infrastructure and benefits to the common man.

Free WiFi is coming via google to 200 locations in Nigeria in 5 states and NIGERIA WILL BE THE FIRST COUNTRY IN AFRICA TO BENEFIT FROM IT. Now that is our respect and value as a Nation restored. Formerly they would have run to south Africa or Ghana but now its NIGERIA FIRST.

Bata shoe company is coming back before end 2018,

Peugeut is coming back before end 2018

Leventis stores has announced their return to Nigeria before the end of 2018 too

My brother only a deceiver and very wicked soul would look at PDP and APC and not see that when a 3 year old begins to do and completes what a 16 year old couldn't do then that makes the 16 year old a very big fool because he left his 16 year old responsibility for a 3 year old to shoulder and amazingly that 3 year old has not only shouldered those responsibilities but has also effectively taken care of them efficiently with less financial resources.

Concise, factual and eloquent. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by mufadem2012: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
Atiku is a political prostitute and is power hungry. with my understanding of Nigeria politics since we started democracy., president is for those who least expected.

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Gamesmart: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
jaybee3:

I guess he made the 300 million dollars from Nigeria Customs abi?

"His most important business move came while he was a Customs Officer at the Apapa Ports. Gabrielle Volpi, an Italian businessman in Nigeria, invited him to set up Nigeria Container Services (NICOTES), a logistics company operating within the Ports. NICOTES would go on to provide immense wealth to Abubakar. Conflict of interest accusations have since trailed him on account of his involvement in business while a civil servant, who exercised supervisory authority."

Bloody criminal!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / FG Rejects Governors’ N22,500 Minimum Wage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.