Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (43861 Views)

Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by abeggnow: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Op Is it the same Atiku who, between 1999—2003, while Obasanjo globe-trotted and gallivanted, Atiku was the de-facto President and made himself stupendously rich?

Is it the same Atiku who ensured His children became directors of oil-servicing companies and forgot about people like you?

Is it the same Atiku who was the custodian of the machinery for national development in the first years of this government and did absolutely nothing with it except enriching himself?

Is it the same Atiku who handled all the Federal Government dealings in the 36 states of the federation, including FCT Abuja, and chaired all the economic projects of the country, and appointed 7 out of 10 ministers yet failed woefully?

Is it the same Atiku who was the chairman for the transformation of the socio-economic landscape of Nigeria and failed to link the 36 states of the federation in terms of good roads, electricity, security of life and property, job creation etc?

Is it the same Atiku who stabbed Obasanjo in the back that made Obasanjo unable to forgive him till date despite Atiku sneaking into Abeokuta to beg Obasanjo and still got rejected?

Is it the same Atiku who his AC compatriots abandoned after he destroyed AC and forced tinubu to rebrand it to ACN?

Is it the same Atiku who crept back to the PDP after yaradua died only to walk out on PDP in 2013 and switch to APC which he described with his own mouth as his last and final bus stop yet when APC failed to satisfy his presidential lust he quickly jumped back to PDP?

Your Atiku is as fraudulent and deceptive as can be. His words or promises are not worth the cost of a tissue paper.

His personal satisfaction and greed is all he is after

Atiku is a renowned failure and his political career is about to die off after this grin
i woud have told you a storry about NITEL, pentascope a company Atiku brought to manage Nitel and $2b missing after the 10 months mansgement

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Op Is it the same Atiku who, between 1999—2003, while Obasanjo globe-trotted and gallivanted, Atiku was the de-facto President and made himself stupendously rich?

Is it the same Atiku who ensured His children became directors of oil-servicing companies and forgot about people like you?

Is it the same Atiku who was the custodian of the machinery for national development in the first years of this government and did absolutely nothing with it except enriching himself?

Is it the same Atiku who handled all the Federal Government dealings in the 36 states of the federation, including FCT Abuja, and chaired all the economic projects of the country, and appointed 7 out of 10 ministers yet failed woefully?

Is it the same Atiku who was the chairman for the transformation of the socio-economic landscape of Nigeria and failed to link the 36 states of the federation in terms of good roads, electricity, security of life and property, job creation etc?

Is it the same Atiku who stabbed Obasanjo in the back that made Obasanjo unable to forgive him till date despite Atiku sneaking into Abeokuta to beg Obasanjo and still got rejected?

Is it the same Atiku who his AC compatriots abandoned after he destroyed AC and forced tinubu to rebrand it to ACN?

Is it the same Atiku who crept back to the PDP after yaradua died only to walk out on PDP in 2013 and switch to APC which he described with his own mouth as his last and final bus stop yet when APC failed to satisfy his presidential lust he quickly jumped back to PDP?

Your Atiku is as fraudulent and deceptive as can be. His words or promises are not worth the cost of a tissue paper.

Atiku is a renowned failure and his political career is about to die off after this grin

Well spoken bro.......We Nigerians easily forget the past. I see no reason why anyone should even trust a man that cant work in a TEAM.

A good TEAM player is not a self centered man like Atiku. A TEAM player always stay put to support and build irrespective of his own personal interest. Atiku can not give you his support without ulterior motives. One key quality of a good leader is TEAM work.

Atiku can not be trusted, because you can think he his behind you not knowing he has since left you alone. Someone that keeps switching from party to party without any iota of shame even after saying it will be his last switch.

Even credible PDP primaries....I am very certain that he cant win . No reasonable person can trust Atiku IMO. If Atiku is what PDP has to offer, then they are not ready for a contest.

3 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by knowledgeable: 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Segun Showunmi, spokesman of the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, has revealed that it would be disastrous if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) fails to field his principal as its candidate in the 2019 presidential election.

Showunmi said Atiku deserved the presidential ticket of the PDP because he had been deeply involved in the Nigeria’s political system and understands the peculiarity of the nation’s democracy very good.

According to him, Atiku had built consensus, and is a nationalist that has the ears of the people, adding that he remained the only person who could give President Buhari a run for his money.

Speaking with Daily Sun on why Nigerians should queue behind Atikun in 2019, Showunmi said, “There are many Nigerians but he has unique political qualities that distinguished him from others. Many of the aspirants cannot generate exciting emotions outside of their zone. Some of them are just looking at presidency like ambition; they cannot articulate what they want to do with the opportunity. Nigeria needs a leader that has a global reputation.

“Atiku is obviously better than other aspirants including the opposition aspirants. He has a bigger vision for Nigeria. None of the Presidential aspirants could challenge Buhari in the 2019 election and succeed.

” Atiku is the only person that could do that. It will be unwise for PDP to bring an unpopular candidate to challenge the incumbent President. That would be disastrous. He is open to fresh ideas and he believes that all the tribes should bring ideas to the discussion table so we could collectively and extensively discuss and appease all worrying factions.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/30/2019-will-happen-pdp-fails-give-atiku-presidential-ticket-spokesman/amp/

lalasticlala

NIGERIANS/NIGERIA NEED BREAK FROM FULANI STRANGLEHOLD, THEIR AGENDA, MANIPULATION WHICH HAVE TRAPPED NIGERIANS INTO EXTREME POVERTY & UNDERDEVELOPMENT FOR A VERY LONG TIME WITH NO WAY OUT PERIOD.
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by meromero11: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
couragemurphy:

Well spoken bro.......We Nigerians easily forget the past. I see no reason why anyone should even trust a man that cant work in a TEAM.

A good TEAM player is not a self centered man like Atiku. A TEAM player always stay put to support and build irrespective of his own personal interest. Atiku can not give you his support without ulterior motives. One key quality of a good leader is TEAM work.

Atiku can not be trusted, because you can think he his behind you not knowing he has since left you alone. Someone that keeps switching from party to party without any iota of shame even after saying it will be his last switch.

Even credible PDP primaries....I am very certain that he cant win . No reasonable person can trust Atiku IMO. If Atiku is what PDP has to offer, then they are not ready for a contest.

Atiku has nothing to offer anyone except himself and those whom he can scam. Bros, you have said it all. Atiku is unreliable and cannot be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Segun Showunmi, spokesman of the Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, has revealed that it would be disastrous if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) fails to field his principal as its candidate in the 2019 presidential election.

Showunmi said Atiku deserved the presidential ticket of the PDP because he had been deeply involved in the Nigeria’s political system and understands the peculiarity of the nation’s democracy very good.

According to him, Atiku had built consensus, and is a nationalist that has the ears of the people, adding that he remained the only person who could give President Buhari a run for his money.

Speaking with Daily Sun on why Nigerians should queue behind Atikun in 2019, Showunmi said, “There are many Nigerians but he has unique political qualities that distinguished him from others. Many of the aspirants cannot generate exciting emotions outside of their zone. Some of them are just looking at presidency like ambition; they cannot articulate what they want to do with the opportunity. Nigeria needs a leader that has a global reputation.

“Atiku is obviously better than other aspirants including the opposition aspirants. He has a bigger vision for Nigeria. None of the Presidential aspirants could challenge Buhari in the 2019 election and succeed.

” Atiku is the only person that could do that. It will be unwise for PDP to bring an unpopular candidate to challenge the incumbent President. That would be disastrous. He is open to fresh ideas and he believes that all the tribes should bring ideas to the discussion table so we could collectively and extensively discuss and appease all worrying factions.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/30/2019-will-happen-pdp-fails-give-atiku-presidential-ticket-spokesman/amp/

lalasticlala

we will vote anything into power, except Buhari
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:

This same useless Atiku is better than Buhari
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Duru009(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Even small okorocha beat Atiku during APC primary in 2014
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by marv1: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:

100℅ on POINT.
I laugh in Spanish because all these looters jumping from one party to another are greedy , over ambitious and power seeking desperados.
They have nothing good to offer .
After 2019 elections a lot of them will go underground because they will not be relevant again.

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by 989900: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).

For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Copied

2 Likes

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Apoztl3(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Stale and inconsequential

Keep copying and pasting
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by Afamed: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
ATIKUAIR:
look at this idle mind? What is holding your tyrant from arresting him?

Tyrant Buhari and his supporters are the highest SCAM to ever exist in the face of eartg
Hope you will be bold enough to follow Atiku to another party after the PDP primary. Between When is Atiku travelling to US?

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by ubongokon(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:

u too get sense

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by venus4cupid: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
( *If you do not read any other thing today PLEASE take time to read this:*)

OUR ECONOMY CAN'T TAKE CARE OF SENATORS ANY LONGER..

Senators Annual Pay World Wide:

* Sri Lanka – $5,100.00
* Malaysia – $25,300.00
* Spain – $43,900.00
* Ghana – $46,500.00
* Saudi Arabia – $64,000.00
* France – $85,900.00
* South Africa – $104,000.00
* Britain – $105,400.00
* Germany – $119,500.00
* Canada – $154 000.00
* United States – $174,000.00
*Nigeria - $2,183,685.00
The details of the remuneration of an
average Nigerian Senator is detailed below;
Monthly
* Basic Salary (B.S) – N2,484,245.50
* Hardship Allowance (50% of B.S) –
N1,242,122.70
* Constituency Allowance (200% of B.S) – N4,968,509.00
* Newspapers Allowance (50% of B.S) –
N1,242,122.70
* Wardrobe Allowance (25% of B.S) – N621,061.37
* Recess Allowance (10% of B.S) – N248,424.55
* Accommodation (200% of B.S) – N4,968,509.00
* Utilities (30% of B.S) – N828,081.83
* Domestic Staff (70% of B.S) – N1,863,184.12
* Entertainment (30% of B.S) – N828,081.83
* Personal Assistants (25% of B.S) – N621,061.12
* Vehicle Maintenance Allowance (75% of B.S) – N1,863,184.12
* Leave Allowance (10% of B.S) – N248,424.55
* Severance Gratuity (300% of B.S) –
N7,452,736.50
* Car Allowance (400% of B.S) – N9,936,982.00
* TOTAL MONTHLY SALARY = N29,479,749.00 ($181,974.00)
* TOTAL YEARLY SALARY = N29,479,749.00 x 12 = N353,756,988.00
The average salary of Nigerian worker based on the national minimum wage is N18,000.00. So, the yearly salary is N18,000.00 x 12 = N216,000.00
Remember, yearly Salary of Nigerian Senator = N353,756,988.00 (three hundred fifty-three Million, seven hundred and fifty-six thousand, nine hundred and eighty eight Naira.
Proportion: N353,756,988.00/N216,000.00 = 1,638

It will take an average Nigerian worker 1,638 years to earn the yearly salary of a Nigerian Senator.

*If you Love Nigeria your Country Share with friends and groups on facebook, twitter, Instagram and whatsapp till everybody knows Nigeria's problems.*

1 Like

Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by keneck1: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And what is the will of God ? Tell me.

God also told me that Buhari was sent for such a time as this. To drag Nigeria out of the years (16 years included of PDP) of mismanagement and misrule which got us to the place we are today.

He has been given this mandate and will not stop and cannot be removed by the gang up of the enemies of the well being of Nigerians regardless of all their noise.

PDP left us broken, weakened, disrespected, almost broke as a nation. Buhari has been indeed Godsent. PDP were so wicked they had;

1) Massive looting

2) inability to shore up our foreign reserves

3) Draining the foreign reserve which was supposed to help shelve off what you are complaining about now.

4) Running a mono economy for 16 solid years by being over dependent on oil which its proceeds kept going into a few private pockets while people like you saw nothing useful it was used for.

PMB has done very well.

5) OPEC just released data on all the monies PDP has received from Oil trade in 16 years and it is almost 800 billion dollars that PDP has received with nothing to show for it while PMB has only received about 94 billion dollars.

Comparing all the huge gains PDP experienced in oil prices during their tenure can you show me how that affected you positively within same period.

But with just 94 billion dollars buhari was able to start putting back into our foreign reserves what PDP depleted even with about 9 times what buhari got.

Yet buhari isn owing salaries while PDP still owed salaries even after getting 9 times what Buhari got

Yet even from the meagre 94billoon PMB got he was still able to offset the salary arrears PDP left him with after they had looted your common wealth.

Yet buhari keeps rolling out infrastructure and benefits to the common man.

Free WiFi is coming via google to 200 locations in Nigeria in 5 states and NIGERIA WILL BE THE FIRST COUNTRY IN AFRICA TO BENEFIT FROM IT. Now that is our respect and value as a Nation restored. Formerly they would have run to south Africa or Ghana but now its NIGERIA FIRST.

Bata shoe company is coming back before end 2018,

Peugeut is coming back before end 2018

Leventis stores has announced their return to Nigeria before the end of 2018 too

My brother only a deceiver and very wicked soul would look at PDP and APC and not see that when a 3 year old begins to do and completes what a 16 year old couldn't do then that makes the 16 year old a very big fool because he left his 16 year old responsibility for a 3 year old to shoulder and amazingly that 3 year old has not only shouldered those responsibilities but has also effectively taken care of them efficiently with less financial resources.
Well said my brother, you're indeed a patriot.
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by duwdu: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyle0:

This is reference material, Butterflyle0, and well written.

P34c3
Re: It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar by ScienceWatch: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Set the captives free Butterflyle0. Amandla !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Militants Storm Cross Rivers State office, hold Deputy Governor Hostage / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.