Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau (12941 Views)

NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas / Corpers Will Not Be Posted To Troubled Areas - NYSC DG / NYSC SDG Membership- Its Impacts On Posting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by sunbilor(m): 6:06am On Jul 31, 2018
No time to take a foolish risk for Nigeria. My bros is where he wants to serve jare.
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by Jackossky(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2018
propsvila:
Buhari Must go back to Daura, the era of impunity is over.
NYSC Has Failed to Achieve its Objective and i think it is the right time to scap it. A lot of young people's dream has been cut short because of this scheme

We can't say due to the fact that some people have been victims of car accident then the govt should scrap the use of cars.

Instead, car dealers are mandated to become more sublime and make their product more safer to use
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 31, 2018
The corpses sef them nor get sense. Them post you go Plateau you really go. No sense at all. Serve when you go serve you nor go still see work. Most corpers are fools.
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:58am On Jul 31, 2018
chrisifeanyi:
So seun has finally removed 0 from Nairaland page number. Is alright

Where were u all dis while?? Is over 2 weeks he removed page 0. You must have woken up from your cave
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by chrisifeanyi: 7:00am On Jul 31, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Where were u all dis while?? Is over 2 weeks he removed page 0. You must have woken up from your cave

I'm not jobless like you. F00l
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by lawsbanks: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2018
wondamusic:
Ahhh better....Today is my final exam oh wish me sucessss

What are you doing here. Common go and read your book
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by Nelchuksmandela(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2018
Nice strides, keep it up........those wey go redeploy go redeploy, if u knw u knw.
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by Ikpangi: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Buari send your children for NYSC if you have oh in those Rural Areas.. Biko";?
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by crafteck(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2018
Isn't a single life more important than this nysc, this people are in it for the money, yankee no do nysc.. Shey their life spoil?
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by Mafulul(m): 7:19am On Jul 31, 2018
10Ebisco:
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has said no corps member serving in Plateau State would be posted to crisis-ridden areas.

Mr Abdulsalam Alhassan, the state’s coordinator, said this while addressing newsmen on Monday in Mangu area of thr state.

He said that the measure became necessary to ensure that no corps member became a victim of attacks on rural communities.

“In our bid to protect the corps members, we have resolved that no one will be posted to volatile areas.

“We have also resolved that corps members will only be posted to local governments considered safe and reachable.

“We are working closely with the Department of State Security Service; we have requested clarifications in respect of areas considered safe ahead of the postings after the ongoing orientation exercise,” he said.

He said that most of the postings would be restricted to local government headquarters to ease access to corps members, if the need arose.

“Aside volatile areas, we shall not post corps members to villages that are not accessible because we need to keep in constant touch with them throughout the service year,” he said.

He said that corps members serving in Bokkos, Barkin-Ladi, Mangu, Riyom and parts of Jos South Local Governments were evacuated to safety during the various attacks that hit those areas in June.

“We later deployed the corps members to areas considered safer,” he said.

Alhassan said that NYSC was collaborating with various security agencies to keep constant surveillance on corps members’ lodges across the state.

The coordinator assured parents and guidance, whose children and wards are serving in Plateau, of the safety of the corps members, and thanked the state government for the steady support in that regard.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/nysc-speaks-on-posting-corps-members-to.html
Herein lies the need to make the rural areas and the hinterlands accessible to vehicular transport. The magnitude of the killings that happened in Ngar,Ruku,Gashish and all those eleven villages in Plateau state during the recent crisis,was lack of motorable roads for easy escape of the affected people. The government, as a necessary measure must open up these areas which were ravaged and made grossly inaccessible due to mining activities in the areas.
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by Stallion93(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2018
Ha! So they have the capacity to predict which sides can be crisis ridden or peaceful in this Nigeria??. Surely they never cared and will never care. To the so called Erudites(Graduates).....,Plz someone tell me From where do u start to Convince an adult high on #19,800 every month?
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by Wiinnd(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2018
wondamusic:
Hope you read hard, success only comes to the prepared! Best wishes!
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by DaAwesome1(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2018
wondamusic:
success bro
go kill it.
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by HisSexcellency(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2018
wondamusic:
You have exam today and you're already on Nairaland by 5am soliciting for success wishes instead of reading your books. Smh
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by Onozboy(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2018
wondamusic:

God be with you...Amen
Re: NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas In Plateau by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2018
chrisifeanyi:
So seun has finally removed 0 from Nairaland page number. Is alright

It's even more unsettling that there's a programmer out there willing to begin a count from 1.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara State A15 Let's Meet Here / 2021 NYSC Batch A Registration Begins On March 3rd / NYSC 2014 Batch C, Kebbi State Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.