Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Us Visa Application - Where To Start From And Documents Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Visa Application - Where To Start From And Documents Needed (1123 Views)

Documents Needed To Travel To Thailand: / Germany Introduces Work Visa For Skilled Workers | Documents Needed / Documents Needed For Local Flight In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Us Visa Application - Where To Start From And Documents Needed by kajola1(m): 5:35am On Jul 31, 2018
Hello people!I thought of applying for the US TOURIST VISA, I've gone through the the requirements and discovered you need the following ;

I did that already.

1)Original passport with a six month validity beyond expected arrival date in USA.

2)All old passports.

3)One photograph per specification. Both digital and hard copy of the photograph are required.

4)DS160 US Visa application confirmation page stamped at the Visa Application Center (VAC).

5)Proof of fee payment, which is a valid receipt.

6)Printout of US Interview appointment letter.

7)Travel itinerary

coolProof of funds (bank statement, copy of passbook, any other proof of cash).

9)Tax ID, PAN ID, copy of last year's tax documents.

10)Business card if you have one.

11)Occupation related: If you are employed, get a letter of employment verification.

12)If you are a government employee, you must get a NOC.

13)If you are self-employed, you must get proof of business ownership and financial history.

I'm unemployed but I have a sponsor who is ready to sponsor my journey...
My question is, how do I go about number 9,10,11,12/13?
Thanks
Re: Us Visa Application - Where To Start From And Documents Needed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40am On Jul 31, 2018
Where are the travellers?
We need your help here....

1 Like

Re: Us Visa Application - Where To Start From And Documents Needed by SenorFax(m): 5:41am On Jul 31, 2018
Let's help this guy and push him out of this Country already.

Naija is not a do or die affair, most of us need to do this.

1 Like

Re: Us Visa Application - Where To Start From And Documents Needed by justwise(m): 5:49am On Jul 31, 2018

(1)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Crushes 52 Cows / Pls Help If You Know Anything About Vietnam & How I Can Travel There / Can A BSc Biochemistry Holder Go For Masters In Information Technology ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.