Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? (1759 Views)

Nigerian Man Properties Seized In Europe For Failing To Pay His Bills (vid) / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by SceneOne: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2018
Based or similar to the post here: https://www.nairaland.com/119262/should-working-couple-split-bills

There's this video where we shared our opinion on the topic Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ?

Let's also have your comments below. What do you think ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPqFUB2u4Oo
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by mcugo(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2018
Of course, yes.
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by GloriaNinja(f): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2018
undecided I SEE NOTHING WRONG IN IT ESPECIALLY WHEN THE HUSBAND DON'T HAVE AROUND THAT TIME BUT THE MAN SHOULD NOT LEAVE EVERYTHING TO THE WOMAN CAUSE RESPECT WILL NOT BE THERE AGAIN....

MAN IS THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE, SO WHEN A WOMAN STARTS PAYING BILLS THEN THERE WILL BE PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2018
Yes na undecided
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2018
They will not like to pay bill, but they can shout gender equality. Even when married, it's still his bill only.

Everything they are doing with you is favour....sex sef that both party contribute their bodies and enjoy togeda...is still favour...Nigerian girls will say "I gave him sex" like it's a bottle of coke...something that u spread leg like rumour and receive...Una welldone, continue
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by chiommy123(f): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2018
if you guys are married why not. after all its your family
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by FRANNN: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2018
Yeah..but after she has paid hers.
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by Izabel(f): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2018
I made that mistake and he paid me back by running away with my 50k
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by SceneOne: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Lol.... you're right though.

And this cracked me up ....
1StopRudeness:

Nigerian girls will say "I gave him sex" like it's a bottle of coke
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by SceneOne: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2018
wow!! sorry about that...
You must have fallen for the wrong one. undecided undecided

Izabel:

Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2018
SceneOne:
wow!! sorry about that...
You must have fallen for the wrong one. undecided undecided

Sorry for what..?? Have u seen ladies return money they borrow from their boyfriend b4....see the term she used..."runaway" as if the guy stole the money from her. they probably broke up in between the borowing......and who gives ex money after break up...lol

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by sarahade(f): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Mtcheew.
So n.a. only man come this world come suffer.
People should stop asking silly questions. Financial responsibility should be shared equally at home.
Women should stop being selfish and lazy.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by NinaVicy: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2018
It depends
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2018
sarahade:
Mtcheew.
People should stop asking silly questions. Financial responsibility should be shared equally at home.

Haaaaa...so u exist...let's get married
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Lolz,you men can easily be deceived. Ask her if her mum shared financial burdens "equally" with her husband. Manning the home front when the man is down is a different ball game.
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by ogorwyne(f): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2018
Izabel:

That's so bad. angry
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by IamAirforce1: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided I SEE NOTHING WRONG IN IT ESPECIALLY WHEN THE HUSBAND DON'T HAVE AROUND THAT TIME BUT THE MAN SHOULD NOT LEAVE EVERYTHING TO THE WOMAN CAUSE RESPECT WILL NOT BE THERE AGAIN....

MAN IS THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE, SO WHEN A WOMAN STARTS PAYING BILLS THEN THERE WILL BE PROBLEM.

Nigerian ladies remember "Man is the head of the family" when it's about paying bills or money issues .

Mtchew
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lolz,you men can easily be deceived. Ask her if her mum shared financial burdens "equally" with her husband. Manning the home front when the man is down is a different ball game.

The fact that she has the helping mentality is enough...a lot of ladies will tell u straight up that they can ever help with finance at home....it's too much of a big deal for them, they see at they are doing u a huge favour, Ladies with the room mate mentality....the his money is our money, but my money is only for me mentality...
.if all men can get their heart desire financially .who cares what the woman does with her money.....in reality we are not looking for who to share bill with us...it's just an unconscious thing....just the way u women want rich men, its not because they u are thieves or gold diggers but all ladies want that psychological security that all is well financially ....same for guys that incase the chips are down, u have a supporting striker to help out
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by sarahade(f): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
1StopRudeness:

I'm a feminist can you handle me. Because I'm not ready To be a slave but a partner willing to compromise.
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
sarahade:

I'm a feminist can you handle me. Because I'm not ready To be a slave but a partner willing to compromise.

Haaaa.. feminist don spoil the matter...wait.!!!!!

what kinda femisnit are u...

the type that says a company should not consider gender when hiring hence have equal mix of men and women at work, and no job should be classified a man's job for wateva reason but now wants the company to consider the gender condition that she's a woman and so get three months pay without work when she's on maternity.....
And trivial issues like, why can't her my husband take my own lastname, or why can't our children be said to come from my state instead of their father's state of origin....
Or the type that fights for real women discrimination like women shouldn't be promoted to a position that requires benign tough and strong just because they feel they can't handle it, or women cant get their fathers inheritance. And female genital mutilation...
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by cliqtips: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nice point...

GloriaNinja:

Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by cliqtips: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
one in a million grin
sarahade:
Mtcheew.
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by cliqtips: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
This is why they're been seen and used as sex object which most of then didnt see anything wrong with it.
1StopRudeness:

Nigerian girls will say "I gave him sex" like it's a bottle of coke...something that u spread leg like rumour and receive
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
1StopRudeness:

The fact that she has the helping mentality is enough...a lot of ladies will tell u straight up that they can ever help with finance at home....it's too much of a big deal for them, they see at they are doing u a huge favour, Ladies with the room mate mentality....the his money is our money, but my money is only for me mentality...
.if all men can get their heart desire financially .who cares what the woman does with her money.....in reality we are not looking for who to share bill with us...it's just an unconscious thing....just the way u women want rich men, its not because they u are thieves or gold diggers but all ladies want that psychological security that all is well financially ....same for guys that incase the chips are down, u have a supporting striker to help out
Good one
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by sarahade(f): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Haaaa.. feminist don spoil the matter...wait.!!!!!

what kinda femisnit are u...

the type that says a company should not consider gender when hiring hence have equal mix of men and women at work, and no job should be classified a man's job for wateva reason but now wants the company to consider the gender condition that she's a woman and so get three months pay without work when she's on maternity.....
And trivial issues like, why can't her my husband take my own lastname, or why can't our children be said to come from my state instead of their father's state of origin....
Or the type that fights for real women discrimination like women shouldn't be promoted to a position that requires benign tough and strong just because they feel they can't handle it, or women cant get their fathers inheritance. And female genital mutilation...

Lol. I don't have time to start arguing about names and state of origin it doesn't change the fact that they are my children. I'm more concerned with how my children irrespective of their gender are treated at home and in the society. About discrimination against women leadership, inheritance ,genital mutilation, rape, slavery
Child marriage e.t.c.Majorly things that matter

in a relationship it's quite different being able to compromise is key if one person is giving 60 the other should give 40.

And not taking each other for granted. And forget all my story I'm not perfect but I learn everyday I don't have sense sometimes too lol.
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by sarahade(f): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Well let me answer you.
My dad lost his job when I was 6 and my mum took full responsibility till I got to the university. Till now nobody waits for any one to do anything if there's no food we don't wait for my dad. My parents have weird mentality too.

Men can be easily deceived true but time will tell if it's genuine or fake. No one can fake it for too long
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by Katier00(f): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
I do that all the time. It makes me have a say in decision making
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by Lordbooster(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yes na why not so far she's okay with it and finacially A okay...it's only in Nigeria abi Africa that everything is placed on a man...for some 18+ naija content check on my signature
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by Saff(f): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
no
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
sarahade:

Lol. I don't have time to start arguing about names and state of origin it doesn't change the fact that they are my children. I'm more concerned with how my children irrespective of their gender are treated at home and in the society. About discrimination against women leadership, inheritance ,genital mutilation, rape, slavery
Child marriage e.t.c.Majorly things that matter

in a relationship it's quite different being able to compromise is key if one person is giving 60 the other should give 40.

And not taking each other for granted. And forget all my story I'm not perfect but I learn everyday I don't have sense sometimes too lol.

...she said she doesn't have sense sometimes oooo.
Not bad.admitting weakness is strenght..I'm in love ooo....5&6 mi come and help me ooo...
you sound like someone that will know how to say sorry when she's wrong......e be like say I wan carry ur matter for head like gélé....
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2018
sarahade:

Well let me answer you.
My dad lost his job when I was 6 and my mum took full responsibility till I got to the university. Till now nobody waits for any one to do anything if there's no food we don't wait for my dad. My parents have weird mentality too.

Men can be easily deceived true but time will tell if it's genuine or fake. No one can fake it for too long
Thsts the support men need. When he's down, his wife takes care of the family.
Re: Should A Lady Help Her Man Pay His Bills ? by sarahade(f): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Thsts the support men need. When he's down, his wife takes care of the family.

Not only when he is down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Wrong In A Woman Wanting Money? / Fine Boy Caught With Stolen Panties & Menstrual Pad. See What Happened Next / Nairalanders Disvagined My Mouth!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.